Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:32 pm
Rain sighed. He took Charity's silence for an approval of staying over for the night.

Eosy looked at his crystal bearer, she seemed last in her thoughts and had lost her enthusiasm. He kneed next to her chair. "Stay here tonight would be wise. Do you agree Miss Charity?" he asked, his icy eyes looking at her.

"I think we should all have dinner and then rest. Hopefully we'll have ideas tomorrow." he turned to the maid. "Lily, do you need help with preparing dinner?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:38 pm
"Nah. But Alicia, you need to watch." Alicia stood up straight and saluted, then went to retrieve her notebook.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Yeah, staying here is fine, babe." she said, briefly looking at him. She barely noticed the common pet name, that often slipped out after most of her sentences when she was talking to friends or family.

Charity quietly dismissed the idea of dinner, though she was hungry. She was thinking about her sister. Was she okay? She wondered, remembering the letter...

With an exasperated sigh, she shook her head, suddenly getting up from her seat.

"Would it be chill with you guys if I got a glass o' water?"

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Rain nodded and just started to dress the table in silence.

A flash had passed in the eyes of Eosy as she called him babe. He almost frowned but his face stayed emotionless and he stood up.
Before anyone answered, Eosy put his hand on Charity's shoulder, motioning her to stay seated then he went to the kitchen to find a glass of water. Lily was already there and Alicia was still fetching her notebook.

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Ohhh, he is totally in for that Lily girl. Totally in for her. Charity thought decidedly, sitting back down.

With a small sigh, she licked her lips, noticing that they were chapped. She pulled out some chapstick, and smoothed them over. She was realizing now that she was extremely hungry, and the taste of vanilla from the chapstick on her lips made her mouth water.

"What are you guys thinking of making for yourselves? Or, I could go out and get some .. pizza or something." Though she HIGHLY doubted that Eosy would let her. Unless he went with her. Or got it himself. She doubted those would happen too, though.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:52 pm
Rain raised his head from his duty and shook it. "This is really nice of you Lady Charity but Lily is a great cook and Lady Alicia will soon be." he smiled at the flame hair girl. She was something for sure, so different from anyone he knew. "Would you like to do a board game or card game while waiting?" he offered.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Yeah, what do you have? I like poker, I like blackjack, I like Uno. All of that shiz. Monopoly." she laughed at her own language.

She wondered what type of games they played here. Maybe they were different from the ones she played. Maybe they didn't even play poker? That would be ... frightening. Charity couldn't go a month without poker.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:58 pm
Rain smiled widened as Charity exploded in a myriad of game names. "Let's settle for something not...involving." he said and left the room. He did not know how long it would take to prepare the meal and so shorter games seemed more appropriate. He came back with a deck of uno. "Here we go!"  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 pm
"And then you do it like this..." Lily instructed. Alicia smiled nervously. "Um, what?"
"You do it like this."
"Can you tell me what you're doing instead of just showing me?"
"Oh."
"Thank you very much." Alicia said, grinning.

//OOC: They're having pepper steak salad because I really want some steak right now but I feel like watching my weight. D;//

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity smiled so wide, her cheeks hurt. She loved Uno. She giggled and put her hands together, waiting to be dealt to. She usually won this game, whens he used to play it with her sister, and her friends. Her smile turned into a smirk.

"You're going down, Rain."

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Before he had been able to say anything, Alicia had popped in the kitchen and they were already preparing food. Instead of interrupting, he spotted a dirty glass by the sink. He took it and cleaned it carefully. Then the young man dried the outside of the glass and filled it with cold water. Without a word or a look to the two women he went back in the dining room.

The uno game did not seem to enthusiasm him and he softly put the glass next to Charity. Then he left the room for the nearby room: the sitting room. He had spotted a comfy sofa and enjoyed the shadows in which the room was in. He sat in silence to take a nap. The travel had been long.

Rain had opened his mouth to invite Eosy to play but the man had already disappeared from the room. He turned back to Charity. "I wouldn't allow myself to win against you Lady Charity." he teased and dealt the cards.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Aww, why not? Afraid that you're gonna lose anyway?!" Charity's competitive side had made its entrance, and shown itself in full bloom now.

She took the cards, taking a sip of her water. She fanned the cards in front of her face, taking a look at them.

Green four. Yellow seven. Plus four. Red plus two. Blue five. Red four. Green six.

One of every color, thank God.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm
As Alicia watched Lily cook, writing down notes carefully, Madeleine brushed against her leg and startled her. "Oh my Go--Oh, it's you, Madeleine." she corrected herself nervously, patting the cat's head. Lily, who had startled at Alicia's shriek, sighed a long sigh and continued what she was doing. "Quiet down," she joked, pointing at Madeleine and Alicia.

//OOC: for those who don't know, Madeleine is Alicia's cat. Madeleine is a boy and is very fat.//

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:43 pm
Rain's smile froze on his face at the shriek, he rushed to the kitchen.

Eosy's reaction was similar and he ended up into Rain. Both men found themselves bots on the floor in a flash.

Rain looked up at the kitchen. Everything seemed fine. He saw the cat and smiled. He stood back up and offered a hand to Eosy. He had a smile of his face and started laughing. He then quickly went back to the dining room still chuckling.

Eosy refused the hand and stood up by himself. He stayed a moment on the doorstep not looking amused at the thing a bit. He squatted by the cat and let it smell his hand, then he patted its head before going back to the sofa.

Back at the game table, Rain looked at his hand. Green: 2 & 8 - Red: 0 - Blue: pass turn , 5 & 9
Not the best hand. On the table was a Yellow zero. "Ladies first." offered Rain.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity bit her lip, concentrating. She put out her yellow seven. She looked at him, signaling that it was his turn.
She was confident in herself that she could outsmart him. She waited for him to make his move. She knew he would do something ... subtle.

Liars turn me on.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games