Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Yuki sighed and got up. "Hey! Can someone hear me?" she called out into the underground room, wondering if anyone was nearby.

Kinu pricked her own ears, though she mostly kept track of what Henteko was doing. Yuki's in the cage in that underground room that i put her in... its almost sound proof and the cottage is kinda hard to find... i doubt Henteko will find her, but just in case...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 am
(Do you guys mind If I can make her see the future? Not exactly but...?)
"I'll wait here!" she called after them. Kari just sat there, concentrating.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am
(Do you guys mind If I can make her see the future? Not exactly but...?)
"I'll wait here!" she called after them. Kari just sat there, concentrating.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:28 pm
((What do you mean not exactly?Because that might give to big of a advantage))

Henteko hear a small sound and stood up in the tree then he quickly jumpped over a few trees and onto the ground.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm
((can you explain why its 'not exactly'?))

Kinu caught up with Henteko, aware that the cottage was nearby, but she just looked confused. "Whats up, Henteko?" Kinu whispered, her wolf ears twitched with strain as she tried to hear whatever Henteko might be hearing.

Yuki sighed. no one can hear me, can they... she thought. No! I have to keep trying. maybe someone will hear me... "HEY! IS SOMEONE OUT THERE?" Yuki yelled louder.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 pm
Henteko's ears stood up and he quickly took off in the direction of Yuki's voice  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 pm
(Ahh, but i got an idea, what if they never figured out what it meant, and they gave her a carrot, she ran off with it, ate it, ran back, then completly forgot what she was doing?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:35 pm
(( confused huh?... meh is losted...))

Kinu heard Yuki as well and followed Henteko closely. if he finds her... then should i attack?... maybe... but if neither of them realize it was me, then i can always try again later... she thought.

Yuki sighed before yelling again. "HEY!!!! IS SOMEONE THERE???" she yelled, louder than before.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 pm
Henteko ran and soon Yuki sounded clear other then the fact that she was underground  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 pm
Kinu followed Henteko until she heard Yuki. "Yuki!" Kinu yelled, trying to get her attention.

Yuki heard Kinu and smiled. "Hey!" she yelled.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm
((how do they get to her?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:31 pm
((there is- ah just watch...))

Kinu looked around and spotted a nearby, old cottage. "Hey Henteko... i think i know how to get to Yuki..." she said, walking towards it.

((in the cottage is a basement is a tunnel that leads to the room that yuki is in))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:01 pm
((ok))

Henteko nodded then ran over to the cottage  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Kinu led the way into the cottage, her wolf ears pricked. "Yuki!" Kinu yelled.

Yuki heard Kinu and smiled wider. "Hey! Kinu! Down here!" she yelled.

Kinu smiled and found an old broken door. Inside were steps heading down into the basement. She found a tunnel and walked down it to a room. Inside was Yuki, in the cage. "Yuki! Hey Henteko! I found her!" Kinu yelled down the tunnel.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:48 pm
Henteko jumpped down the stairs the ran over to Kinu and Yuki "Yuki are you ok?"Henteko asked quickly while looking at the lock on the cage  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff