Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm
Silence began brooding upon the couples as they all sort of sat their with their tea and blank looks when he asked what was next...frankly they weren't sure. It was like things were....almost back to normal, everyone was human again (sort of), Henry was off probably crying in a corner, Lydia could only imagine Cain plotting to somehow win her back when Caden died...what exactly was left to do?

"I think I've had enough of...anything...for a little while." They were technically supposed to be running from danger, not staring it down in the face. Finishing her tea and the sun beginning to go down, Lydia got up off the couch and put her cup away, "if you three don't mind my eyes are getting a little bit heavy...I would prefer that nothing happen for a while and things remain as they are...there's still 3 months of school left before the two of you graduate human school?" she asked while standing in the threshold between the living room, hallway and bedrooms leaving the three seated.

Valon was totally down for not doing anything...all this running around and fairy stuff... he couldn't just have a normal, super cute, fun-loving girlfriend like the rest of the world, no of course not she had to be a fairy and cause drama and all that during his last year. Either way he wasn't going to let it bother him for a while. Putting his arm around Lexia and pulling her closer her responded to Lydia, "we'll get to that eventually, let's just enjoy this free no fighting or worrying time like you said..." he smirked and poked his girlfriend's cheek gently before kissing her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:10 am
{When they become fairies we said that they can't age, correct? The boys that is. lol}

Caden nodded then stood up and walked over to his fiance. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly before saying, "Go to sleep then, you deserve a good night's sleep."

Lexia leaned against Valon and smiled softly. She nodded in agreement with his words then held up the stone in her hand. "What are we doing with this?" She asked him softly. She was still having troubles figuring out what to do with it. She still wanted to keep it though.

{Ugh, and sorry its short. I just woke up and I wanted to post before I forgot! >.< lol Me and my damned short term memory. I'll try and edit it later if I have the time, I have to be somewhere today (baby sitting, joy! The kids a terror lol)}

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:52 pm
((Well they do but like....everyone ages just REALLLLLLLLYYYYYY SLOWWWWWWLLLLLYYYYYYY hahaha))

A week had fully passed since Lydia's suspension had started so she was just getting back to school when they returned the next day. However the absence of the other three were going to be frowned upon - not that they had never been in trouble before...it wasn't even technically their fault, just the time change is different.

Turning to Caden she leaned closer and kissed him gently, putting her forehead against his chin with a smile, her olive green eyes almost glowing faintly, "you're the one who deserves it...you were so brave standing up to Cain..." she said softly before kissing him again gently, "goodnight." turning to Lexia she eyed her to go to bed sometime soon as well before disappearing into her room.

While keeping Lexia in his arms despite Lydia's looks, he looked at the stone oddly wondering as she did what they were going to do with it. It was just like....any other...large heart-sized....stone you find on the ground other than the fact it sparkled when light shinned down on it.
"If you're not going to keep that thing somewhere in this house I'm gonna end up either chucking it through a window, or using it to break someone's head open so do something useful with it." he said holding her protectively...in a...bad-a** posessive way while looking at how love sick Caden seemed to be.

"Dude you've changed, and all because of one chick you think is 'the ONE'. I'm still the same but you've gone soft. I told you she'd make you soft...you're like a love-sick puppy, the kind girls take home...and take care of and all that jazz..." he was sort of disgusted in a way...he wasn't like that with Lexia was he? Caden was sort of turning into those kinds of guys you just hated..that would always snog their girlfriend's in public. Although Lydia was the shy one unlike her sister who was loud and outgoing, you'd think Lexia would like the attention moreso than Lydia would.

((and don't worry about where you have to go it's fine. I have to go eat so brb, and I got another job offer from the same place but it's in august so we won't worry about that))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:04 pm
{ok lol}

Caden smiled then sat back down and glared over at Valon. "You're one to talk." He said then smirked a bit. He leaned back and sighed a little as he looked towards Lydia's room. He was excited he was actually going to get married. It was a good thing his parents didn't want anything to do with him anymore because they'd be upset for sure. He could care less though.

Lexia smiled as she sat there in Valon's embrace. It felt very right to her which of course it would because they were meant for eachother. She looked at him with a fake hurt expression and said, "Chucking it? The symbol of our undying love?" She of course was being sarcastic. She really could care less what they did with it. She kind of wanted to keep it but it wasn't that strong of a feeling.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 pm
(BACK)

Looking at his best friend he wondered what that was all about, he wasn't THAT into his girlfriend in public. They weren't all PDA like the two of them were..."Excuse me? I'm not the one snogging my girlfriend every chance I get..." he said while rubbing Lexia's shoulder and turning to her when she mentioned the rock again. "Lexi...it's a rock...like I said if you're not going to do anything with it then what's the point of keeping the bloody thing. Use it as a book keeper then if you really want to keep it...put it on display but don't leave that thing lying around to collect dust." he did want to keep it but that thing had no place in his house. Besides him and his mom had enough crap at home...which reminded him.

"s**t I haven't been home, mom's probably freaking or worse...she's called the police...or worse...my dad...." he really needed to sort out his prorities. Kissing Lexia on the cheek he got up and headed to the doorway to leave right away. Valon never spoke of his father...or mother as a matter of fact probably because he wanted to hide them from the world.

((Oh I have something fun to do regarding Valon, it's kinda small but it'll pass the time and make them seem noraml lol))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm
{{OOH! Cool! I'll edit this when my parents go downstairs. -isn't suppose to be on and they could walk in at any moment O.O}}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 pm
((I have to go in a bit maybe an hour or so lol cause I still have work =) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:12 pm
{{its going to be a bit before I can post. I'm so pissed off right now!! My parents told my sister that she couldn't leave the computer logged in downstairs anymore and that I'm not suppose to be on it!!! It really pisses me off because I normally can't do anything on here until I get my summer school stuff done and I want to watch my recorded shows and RP but I can't do that on this comp!! I'ma have to plead my case to my mother... when my father isn't there. >.<}}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 pm
((Oh okay, well I'll just keep checking back then))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:16 pm
Caden sighed a bit then stood up. "I'm going to go too. Night, Lex." He said then headed out the door. He was extremely tired with the days events that was for sure.

Lexia was a little confused by Valon's behaviour but sighed a little and leaned back on the couch. She was all alone in there now, well except for Salem but that was it. She decided to just sleep there so she changed into her fairy form so she'd be more comfortable then fell asleep.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm
At school, that following Monday, the three were called down to the office to explain their absences. Naturally they all lied...and phone calls were made. Caden's parents were out of town, Lexia's guardian was a cat who didn't really care...and Valon...well...Valon's father had something to say about that....

"My dad is gonna come to the school to talk to the prinpical! Like it's three months before we graduate, spring break is like a week from now whoooooo caressss dammit." Valon was pretty pissed but for reasons none of them could really understand; the twins especially.

They didn't have that sort of human-parents fearing relationship with their parents when they were younger. They were both well loved by each despite the fact that their mother Tytania preferred Lydia and Oberon preferred Lexia but still, their parents loved them and would always love them. Humans always seemed to make things more complicated than they really were...and this was no exception. Caden also didn't really have that relationship for a while since his parents were working overseas so it was hard to understand.

"I don't understand is...your father that bad of a person?" Lydia asked a little confused and lost while they were all hanging out after school, just walking around the city, enjoying each other's company.

Valon took that comment pretty badly and looked at her like she was a little bit slow, "my dad is crazy!....you'll know when you meet him why I'm embarassed..." he sigh to himself and pretended to put a gun to his head, "seriously someone needs to shoot me or I'm going to go into a store, steal a gun and do it myself. I can't believe I was made from that....that...jerkwad!" obviously he and his father had some...pressing issues over the past couple of years or rather their entire lives.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 pm
Caden shook his head a bit at Valon then said, "I don't see what's so bad. At least your parents are there." Everyone knew that Caden disliked being alone all the time and that was part of the reason he was always hanging out with either Lydia and Lexia, Valon or all of them together.

Lexia's eyes widened for she didn't realize that he was just joking around. She was use to the human world of course but there were still things that confused her. "Don't do that! That's horrible! And if you did, I'd be extremely upset! I wouldn't want there to be a true Romeo and Juliet story ending." She said her eyes still wide.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm
"Uhhh...." Valon started off but didn't know how to put it. "Well, my mom's aorund but she's always working you know and my dad and my little sister are abroad. Knowing my mom she must have paniced and called him...and when I got home there were three pairs of shoes.." Valon was dreading going home...EVER! If only the rest of them knew what his dad especially was like. If he could, he'd rather not introduced them but since his parents had to come down to talk to the principal...about his repeated absences and misconduct in school it was gonna be pretty bad.

Having Lexia worry about his well-being was also kinda cute, maybe he should scare her into thinking that more often...but decided not too. Pulling her close as they continued walking, he kissed the top of her head and laughed, "I wasn't being serious babe, it's called joking around, sometimes people to do...to like..relieve stress I think...well whatever I wouldn't actually off myself over a visit from my dad....though I'm getting really tempted to..." he muttered the last part to himself and stopped them all at a vending bus to get some after school snacks. Maybe eating would get his mind off all this. Valon ordered two pops, a slice of pizza for Lexia and a hotdog for himself.

Lydia really didn't understand the relationship Valon was trying to explain so she decided not to try or it might make her head hurt. When they stopped at the vending bus she noticed that a lot of the menu was meat oriented, things you got in a fast-food restaurant. Lydia hadn't really gotten used to eating many human foods like her sister did and wasn't really sure what to order. The timid girl sort of began clinging to her fiancee's arm while almost hiding behind him and looking at the menu whispering, "those aren't...real dogs are they?"

((Kay seriously need to get away from the 1 liners now...))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm
{I'll reply in a bit. I told you, my mind isn't working recently and they aren't one liners. I know they're short though.}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:05 pm
((They're like a few, but why what's wrong? too much summer school lol I will delete this after hahaha.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff