Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 am
Zane laughed softly, "You just did, but you can ask whatever you like." He took a bite of his fruit and smiled at Tillie, the glow from the fire casting some very beautiful shadows across her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:56 pm
Tillie giggled, as her cheeks flushed, "I'm sorry." she said between her giggles. "Zane, you know what my parents are like, but I don't know anything of your childhood. What were your parents like? Did they raise you to be a thief?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 am
Zane's face almost immediately changed from a smile to a darker expression, he looked into the fire and held his fruit loosely. "My parents died when I was about five, I began roaming the streets, scavenging and begging for food. I would sometimes steal to live." He laughed softly, a slight dark tinge in his echo-less laugh, "Then one day I picked the wrong pocket, I was caught by the man I had picked from. I was sure that I was going to loose my hand, but the man let go of my hand and knelt before me and said, "I have seen what you have been doing here young one, if you do not wish to be caught by someone that will not spare you, then come with me. I have somewhere you can learn to improve your ways of the shadow.'" Zane shrugged and glanced at Tillie, "So I went with him and he taught me almost everything I know about being a thief. He was the grandmaster of a thief's guild, and a was the nonofficial grandmaster's shadow. When he died, only a few years ago, I quietly slipped away from the guild, and have been on my own ever sense." He smiled at Tillie softly, "Well, until now."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 pm
Tillie's usual happiness drained from her face as Zane spoke of his childhood. She sat silently for several moments after he finished speaking, absorbing it all. Then she looked up into his eyes, "I am sorry that you had to endure such hardships. I am thankful that someone took you under their wing though." she said, her voice dull.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 pm
Zane laughed softly, "It wasn't so hard, I spent most of my time in an orphanage, they kept me alive but the food was terrible. I used what I picked to line the coiffures to help pay for better food."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:50 pm
Tillie's face lightened up, and she sat up, interested. "Well that is a very admirable thing to do!." she said. She then asked, "Could you tell me a story of your travels?"  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Zane laughed slightly, "Well I could tell you of a time that I lived above a tavern..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:24 pm
Tillie switched her position from sitting cross legged to sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees, and propped her head on her knees. She smiled, "Tavern... that is like a restaurant." she said, vaguely remembering passing one in her kingdom. "People live above them?" she asked, her expression incredulous.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Zane shrugged "Well I had made an agreement with the owner to let me use one of the rooms long term. It was more of a bar then a restaurant. Anyway, would you like to hear the story, I was a bit mischievous when i was younger."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Tillie was quiet as she made a mental note of what a tavern was. She smiled realizing how little she knew about the world. Then she nodded her head, "Yes, I want to hear your story, Zane." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 pm
Zane closed his eyes as he remembered the details, "All right, I was living above the front door of this tavern, and at times a single person, drunk out of his mind, would stand outside, I'm guessing to clear his head, anyway, I would make some sounds like someone was fighting, then throw a stuffed dummy out the window. I had it set up so that it had a rope attaching it's head to the rest of it, and from it's body back to my room. The person would panic and run inside, then I pulled the dummy back up to my room and watch what happened. It usually ended with the drunk man going home. After awhile, I started hearing a rumor around town that the tavern was haunted, and more people started showing up to see the phantom fighters, as they had come to be known. I stopped after people were taking turns standing outside, keeping watch."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 pm
Tillie's eyes were wide as she listened to the story, and they sparkled with excitement. When he was finished Tillie was overcome with laughter for a while. Then she looked at Zane, her face questioning, "Zane, are you saying that you can drink your mind out of your head?" she asked, her tone very serious, and worried.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm
Zane laughed aloud, trying not to laugh too hard, "No Tillie, it means that the person has drank so much that they can't think right, their mind doesn't actually fall out."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 pm
Tillie twirled a strand of hair and considered some of the ways people had behaved at parties that her parents had hosted. She could understand why someone would use that saying. She laughed along with Zane, but her laugh was cut short with a yawn. She covered her mouth with her hand until it was finished. Then she smiled at Zane, "I am exhausted, Zane." she said, leaning her head on his shoulder.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 pm
Zane smiled warmly down at Tillie and pushed a few strands of hair out of her face, "Lets go to sleep then." He stood up careful to not let her drop to the ground and put out the fire by scooping dirt onto it, then helped Tillie to the blanket, "You're sure you don't mind sharing this with me? I could sleep without if you want..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff