Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 am
"isamu?" he said, turning to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:35 pm
"See you boys later," Lisa said. She got up and handed the waitress a a few yen, telling the woman to keep the change. She walked out the cafe door and pulled on a jacket as the cool night air brushed against her cheek.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm
Kyo walked past Lisa, their shoulders bumping, he swiftly turn and bowed to her "Sorry." He told her. He had flawless manners.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 pm
"No problem," Lisa said, smiling quickly. She continued to walk dwn the street, taking he long way home. As she turned down a street, she saw a huge mannor and a few drunks.

((uh,, not sure what else to type...and its my own rp XP))  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm
((lol))

Shinji yawned and opened his eyes and saw a few people, he knew some of them were the drunks who always shouted, but who was the girl? He couldnt get a goo look at her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 pm
Lisa just continued to walk down the street, trying to ignore the drunks. It was the only way home from this part of town, unless she wanted to try to alley-ways. But even she knew not to go there at night. She was halfway down the street when a drunk grabbed her by the arm and spun her around to face him.

(( dun dun DUN))  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 pm
Shinji saw the drunk grab the girl and jumped from the tree, he ran towards his gate and jumped over it easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:47 pm
The drunk didn't notice the boy as he lookd Lisa up and down. "You look good," he said, burping. lisa tried to break free from his grip but failed. "Let me go," she hissed, sounding annoyed. Strange as it was, she wasn't in the least bit scared.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 pm
A hand hit the back of the drunk's neck hard, making him pass out "You okay?" Shinji asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 pm
Lisa took a quick step back as the drunk landed. She looked up at Shinji, a little stunned. "Thanks."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:59 pm
"No problem. I deal with these guys usually." He told her while nudging the paaed out man with the tip of his shoe. "He's out." He said plainly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 am
Lisa nodded, muttering under her breath, "Well obviously." Then adding, so he could hear, "Your the prince, right? Shinji or something?"  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:23 am
"yeah, I'm Shinji." He said, hedint like being reffered to as the prince or prince.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:37 am
"Well, I'm Lisa. You were in the cafe earlier. before those guys took you away, correct?" she asked, glancing about as the drunks continued to stumble about.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:34 am
"I think I can handle getting home alone, but thanks anyway," Isamu said.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games