Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:19 pm
Leera kissed him back, knowing that he would try and convince her not to do it, but she'd made up her mind, she was serious about this. Finally, she pulled away, just looking up at him with a pleading look, begging him to let her do it, not to interferre. "I'll be fine... They don't know my fighting style.. I can take them.... You just worry about escaping. I'll be right behind you." She told him, giving him a soft, reassuring smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:32 pm
He sighed as she pulled away. It seemed like he wouldn't be able to change her mind. "Please...don't do this to me." he didn't want to lose another person he cared about and he was afraid to admit it either. Janus looked at her, his eyes slightly sad and begging her to agree with him.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Leera's heart nearly broke with what he had asked and she frowned, just looking at him with a thoughtful expression. "Fine... But what is another plan...?" She asked quietly, watching him carefully, not knowing why he wouldn't let her do it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm
"You find the man in charge while I hold the rest of them back. He is the only one that will tell you were my sister is. You can fight as well until you get into his office. He'll be the only one in there." he said.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:14 pm
Leera just nodded quietly, knowing that she'd actually given in, though she wanted to go along with her original plan. Though she couldn't do much about it, she calmed herself and gave him a weak smile. She wouldn't do it, only because he had basically plead her not to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:17 pm
He smiled a little. He couldn't believe what he had just done but he didn't want to lose her. He slowly took a few steps back looking at her before turning around. "We will get there by midnight." Janus said as he started to walk.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Leera followed along behind him quietly, just looking at his back with a solemn smile. She didn't know what to do, but she didn't want to upset him, though she had the same fear as he had previously had, losing him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm
"It's fine...they think we will arrive in about three days. They don't know know the forest as well as I do." he said looking back at her a few times. Janus felt bad but he knew that he stood a better chance against them.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 pm
Leera just followed quietly, listening to him talk, listen to him reason with her. She didn't blame him, she was just wanting it to be her, not him, she was at risk of losing him now and she couldn't have that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:36 pm
He watched her for a few seconds before looking back ahead. He wanted to cheer her up somehow but he didn't know how. Janus looked down, trying to come up with something.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm
Leera just walked silently, messing with her gadgets thoughtfully, wondering how she could take someone out long range. They were designed for up close so far. She just let her lip hang out, almost in a pout.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:14 pm
"What about your long bow?" he asked, seeing what she was trying to do. He handed it to her, hoping she would be able to use it.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:01 pm
"Mmmm Okay..." She replied, taking her bow delicately before putting it across her back. She looked at him curiously, not knowing why he had given it back. Leera shrugged, forcing the question away, not knowing what to say. Though she shouldn't have been, she was still bummed that he was going and saving his sister, putting himself in danger.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:23 pm
((Do you want to do a time skip up until they actually get there?))  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:31 pm
((Shure, if that's what you wantt! =D))  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items