Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Hiquel bowed deeply, "Very good to see you Princess, and if you do not mind me saying such thing, you look very lovely this evening." In spite of seeing the sadness in her eyes and the redness that was quickly changing purple around her wrist, he would not let his plan fail. He kept his friendly, yet unattached persona at the surface. "Where is our host? He will be joining us, yes?"
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:04 pm

"He's coming," she said softly even as Donnovan's footsteps sounded. She took a deep breath and then looked at him.

Donnovan smiled and then kissed Anna's cheek, giving her bruised wrist another squeeze. "Shall we sit?" he asked.

Anna smiled. "Okay," she nodded and then sat down. Holding in the groan of pain. She sat down and readjusted her dress as Nadina sat beside her. Hiquel was meant to sit by Donnovan. Donnovan took his own seat.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Hiquel took his seat next to Donnovan and messed with a steak knife, spinning it between his fingers quickly, without paying attention to it. "Thank you again for inviting us to eat with you your... forgive me please, what shall I call you so I do not offend you?"
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Donnovan smiled. "Calling me Donnovan will work just fine. I trust the journey here wasn't to unpleasant," he mused then glanced at Anna before beginning to eat, turning his attention to Hiquel. "And you are Hiquel yes? I know my Anna was safe with you. You don't seem to be the type to go back on your word.

Nadina leaned over. "Are you okay?" she asked whispering so only Anna could hear.

Anna nodded. She gave Nadina a smile, even as her wrist throbbed.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:36 pm

"You are correct sir, and I am glad you think so highly of me. There were some problems, another ruler kidnapped The princess, I was able to get her back in a timely manner however." He drank from a nearby glass of water.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

"So you did," Donnovan mused then took a sip of his wine.

Anna felt the coldness in the room. It chilled her to the bone. She shuddered a little. Everything was dark save the candles on the table and large fireplace. The table was dark wood as were the chairs. The candelabras were dark brass and the floors and walls made of dark stone. It was ominous. She felt as though if she stayed here, she'd have the life drained out of her. No smiling, no laughter. Just darkness. And the ruler was the darkest of all.

Donnovan glanced at her. "Annaliese...do hurry...you have to get back to your chambers. I want nothing happening to you..." he said simply.

Prisoner was the word that came to Nadina's mind as she watched Anna nodd. She finished up her food and then excused herself quietly. Nadina watched her go. Anna was probably going to be thankful when she learnt of Hiquel's plan to kill the b*****d who'd already hurt her.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Hiquel watched her go as he ate slowly, "So Donnovan, how are you at hand to hand combat? I was sparing with your guard earlier and I was a little disappointed in their courage and skill, I could see that some were good, but they didn't want to test their mettle against me."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Sighing, Donnovan looked at him. He smirked. "I cheat...and am the strongest out of my men. Do you want to go one on one with me on the morrow. It has been a while since I've been challenged," he mused.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Hiquel smiled pleasantly, "I would enjoy that, I have been fighting too often when loss is not an option, I think a relaxing bout with you would be fun." He took a bite " And when fighting for life, there is no cheating."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Donnovan smiled and took a bite of his food and then dabbed. "I shall enjoy it. Perhaps your sister will accompany Anna...I do not want her feeling alone. I'm quite sure she will need some company other than my own until the wedding."

Anna tore the headdress from her head and then closed her eyes. It would take all her self control not to anger him. Already she felt trapped.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm

He finished his meal, "Well, it is up to her Donnovan, but I see no reason she wouldn't want to, Dina?" He sipped at his glass of water.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Nadina looked up and feigned a smile. "Oh absolutely." God knows she isn't going to have anyone once she marries the b*****d, she thought.

Donnovan smirked. He'd heard the girl's thoughts. It made him chuckle. As for Hiquel, he was drawing complete blanks. That was irritating.

"Something amusing your grace?" Nadina asked looking at him.

"Oh nothing," he mused still smiling. "Mmm...well I am to retire now. I will check on Anna and then head off to bed. Feel free to explore," he mused then got up and left them heading straight for Anna's room.

Nadina took a deep breath and then looked at her brother. "Oh God...I'm so happy I have self control," she mused darkly.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Hiquel smiled, "I am more then you, I do not want to loose my sister, because not only would I miss you, I would kill him... and we don't want that." He stood and picked up a loaf of bread, "Shall we go outside? I think I saw a duck pond outside."
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Nadina sighed and took a deep breath before nodding. "I hope Anna's alright. He's going to kill her as soon as he gets what he wants. I can see it," she mused softly as she went to stand by her brother.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:57 pm

He spoke lowly, "I don't know about that, but even if he did, we can't do anything about it." He took his sisters arm and lead her outside to the pond.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff