Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 pm
Ryousuke sighed and looked around. "follow the white line" He mumbled and sighed while looking around. "white line white line.....grrr where is the white line!" He yelled out rubbing his head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:09 pm
Name:michi kirai

personality:smart, tom boy doesnt like school, not very fond of boys. more of a loner, loves cake ^-^ nice at times but if you tick her off shes ready to fight. cares but doesnt like to show it. and wondering if someone will ever love her for her.

User Image  

ACCOUNT STAFF MANAG3R

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Haruka looked around and spotted the white line, then seeing Ryousuke still looking for it she said "over here" and started walking, but turned to see if he was following.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:26 pm
"Oh...." He said and laughed nervously. "Heh I'm kinda slow when I'm confused." He mumbled and followed Haruka.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:42 pm
Haruka laughed once, suddenly, her instincts appeared and said "hello" to Ryousuke. "oh my- , well....this is my instincts Ryousuke.....they appear at the most random of times." and she folded her ears back. "yea-whatever" and they disappeared again. "not only do my insincts appear at random times.....but they disappear at random times......strange." Haruka scoffed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:13 pm
"I've seen stranger" He called out but shrugged. "Then again nothing can get weirder then having a demon sealed inside of you then again I could be wrong." He said while rubbing his head while he walked and ran into a pipe. "Ow!" He yelled out holding his head.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Haruka tried not to laugh, but couldnt help herself she burst out laughing. "nice going!!" she said in between laughs.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Ryousuke held his head and noticed blood dripping down his face. "Uh oh.....eheh" He chuckled nervously then kept walking.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Piro came up the the corner at the entrace to the control room. He looked around the corner and saw Ryousuke and Haruka. "Yo, whats up guys. Is it me or is it getting late?" He said as he turned the door handle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:56 pm
"Yeah" He called out. "we should rest before we make it to the next altar then again....I think a day or so has passed."  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Piro stopped mid-step surprised by Ryousuke's answer. "More reason to take a rest for a while. We don't want anyone passing out on the go." He said back with a little insisting tone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 pm
Axel was silent amidst the conversation of passing days. "One down, six more to go." He thought. He felt a bit guilty though. He was anxious to see what Haruka's human form was. "So, do we someone to stand watch in case of raids, or is this place pretty desolate?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 pm
Piro glanced at Axel and stepped inside the room. The room had one whole wall full of TV screens, two rows of control panels and a doorway in the back. "That's right you haven't seen this place from the outside yet, but trust me you don't want to. Were in an Armageddon bunker buried deep into the mountain. The worst that could happen here is that some Hot Headed Idiot goes and sets off an explosion for fun." He explained as he guided everyone inside.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:36 pm
Ryousuke laughed nervously when he heard hot head. "I don't think anyone would try anything like that" He called out then leaned against a wall. He then sighed as he thought about something.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:44 pm
She laughed a bit nervously as well. "Yeah hope that doesnt happen.." She muttered then looked around the room. "top notch surveillance system here?" she asked and turned to piro, and giggled a bit.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games