Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:28 pm
Kelly sighed, she wasn't completely convinced but she didn't have a real reason to doubt him. She hopped on his back, and whispered, "Technically since Karissa is so fond of the other two, we will be around each other a lot."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Keroth whispered as he climbed the wall to her room, "True, but I'm not satisfied with. that are you?" He climbed into her window and let her down, "I have a way that will work. I call you Karissa, and you correct me. Simple and easy. What do you think?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 pm
Kelly thought about it for a moment and then agreed, "That would work." she said. She looked around the room and blushed, it was all bright colors and very feminine. "Karissa likes pastels, and frilly things." she said, in an irritated tone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 pm
Keroth grinned at her annoyance, "I know she does... So can I kiss you now, or do you want a few more moments with me in sharing distaste of so much color?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Kelly rolled her eyes, "Kiss me." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:28 pm
"All right." Keroth laughed and embraced Kelly gently, "But we are going to do this right." He slid a finger under her chin to push her face up and kissed her softly, holding the moment. "Now how was that?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:48 pm
Kelly's vision got a little fuzzy but she fought, and stayed in control. She smiled at Keroth, and laid her head on his shoulder. "That was nice." she said quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 pm
Keroth half smiled, "Am I still with Karissa?" He hugged her loosely and watched her closely.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:44 pm
Kelly let out an irritated sigh, "The name's Kelly." she corrected, and hugged him tighter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:58 am
Keroth smiled warmly and returned the hug, "Just had to be sure. I need to go to bed now, Alaric will be waking soon."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 am
Kelly yawned, and nodded, "I need to get some sleep as well." she said. She sighed, "Hopefully one of the others will decide to take over, I think Karissa has some quizzes or tests today, and I don't know the material." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:20 am
Keroth grinned, "I could kiss you again and force one of them out if you want." He let his hug slip until he was holding her hands.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 am
Kelly smiled, "You wouldn't only be helping me out." she said. And she tipped her chin up towards his.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:38 am
Keroth kissed her again, then quickly disentangled himself from her arms, not wanting to let the other sides know what was going on, he was worried how she would react to him being in her room as it was.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:44 am
Kelly began to fade to the background.

Karissa blinked several times as she woke up. She found herself gazing at Alaric. She smiled warmly, "Hey... what time is it?" she asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games