Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 pm
Angil runs through the fair grounds, holding her hands to her forehead. "Excuse me, pardon me." she says clumsily as she bumps into a cart, then a garbage can. Through her fingers, she scans the crowd for a familiar face. "Hope!" she says, tripping over a
Picnic blanket. "Sorry, I'm um, where's the washrooms?"

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 pm
Hope's eyes bulge as she sees Angil's singed eyebrows. "What the heck happened to you, Angil?"

Dillius bleats in an annoyed fashion. "Oh right, she probably sniffed the flowers you ate yesterday, Dilly. Those Weasley brothers are tricky little buggers, aren't they? Well, I'm pretty sure there's a loo in the Three Broomsticks. Just go back the way you came."

Looking behind Angil and noticing the strewn garbage can and various people staring from Angil's having previously bumped into them on her way over, Hope reconsiders. "Actually, maybe I should just go with you. I'll be able to see better than you can at the moment..."

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Still holding her eyes, Angil clumsily holds out her other hand. "Of course there's a bathroom there" she says again, blushing. Alright then, lead the way!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 pm
Hope guides Angil to the nearest bathroom, Dillius holding up the rear and giving dirty looks to any on-lookers who giggle at Angil's predicament. "There we go, Angil. I trust you're more than capable of sorting yourself out, capable witch that you are. I'll go clean up Dilly and my picnic basket. Luckily we finished ages before you accidentally tripped over it."

Hope gives Angil a swift smile, that she couldn't see because she was still covering her eyes, and heads back.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:46 pm
Amanda walks, grabs a small basket and begins filling it will goodies.
Hmm, I think I'll grab some watermelon, pasta salad, a pinwheel Sandwich, and some fruit salad! Walking away from the table Amanda looks from a place to sit. Hi Hope! I see you're done eating, but mind if I sit by you and Dilly? Taking care not to get her clothing too close to the goat.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:05 pm
Noelle walks by the buffet tables and grabs some lemonade and pasta salad. She walks through groups of people trying to find someone she knows. Amanda walks by her toward Hope and her goat, so she strolls the same way and says "Hey, can I sit with you guys too?"  

Daliaveyani

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm
Hi Noelle, Sure! The more the merrier, I've had a pretty rough day...rude flowers and a not so friendly tea reading. How about you? Fair any better than I did?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:26 pm
"I've had a pretty good time, picked up some ton-tongue toffee and nosebleed nougat from Weasley's, I'm thinking of feeding some toffee to my sister" Noelle grins at Amanda and absentmindedly pulls out a dog treat and gives it to Aiko who was sitting on the ground beside her feet.  

Daliaveyani

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 pm
Smiling, Angil walks back towards the picnickers.
"hey guys, we should have a 3 legged race!"
The pantsy is tucked neatly into her hair, she doesnt suspect a thing. Nor does she know that everyOne who sees her will want to pants her.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:32 pm
*Winibroc, who happened to brush past Angil, carrying yet another large bowl of freshly brewed punch inhales deeply and her ears start to twitch. She looks momentarily confused, but then suddenly she spots them: Angil's pants.

In the span of a few seconds, dainty little Winibroc turns into a menacing little pants-ing monster.

Her pupils dilate and before she can stop herself she drops the punch bowl and on tiny feet she sprints towards Angil!

NNGYAAAAA!!

*She leaps at Angil, hands outstretched and poised to latch onto poor unsuspecting Angil's belt loops.*

((I figure that as Winnie is such a tiny little elf, her threshold of resistance to the effects of the flower would be very small.))

vivacious_red

Alastryona

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:30 pm
Annette stumbled through crowds of people, pulled by her dog on it's leash. She fell forward when Sasha stopped and she kept running. "Ow." She said, her face still on the ground. She looked up when she felt her sister's dog locking her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:25 pm
eek

"Oh my Angil. There's a time and a place for that sort of thing and I don't think it's here in a meadow in Hogsmead. Oh wait-"

Hope notices the crazed-looking Winibroc clutching onto Angil's pants, then the lovely flower in Angil's hair. Hope glares at this bloom, having had her fair share of experiences with the Weasley's flower cart, she knows that it must be the cause of the usually polite Winibroc's actions.

"Noooow I get it... uhh.... here..."

Hope takes in a huge breath well away from Angil's hair and dives for the house elf at Angil's ankles. Little Winibroc struggles to get back to Angil's pants before she can pull them up again. However, there is no way a house elf would get the better of a half-giant, so after a few moments the pollen apparently leaves Winibroc's system and the little house elf is left with a horrified expression as to what she has done.

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Hearing a bark behind her, Hope turns to see Annette face-first in the ground.

"Oh dear, are you alright?"

Hope helps poor Annette up. Dillius decides to help by eating any grass still stuck to Annette from her fall.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 pm
Noelle looks down at who Hope was helping up,"Oh! Hey Shorty!" Noelle says snatching Aiko up so she would stop licking her sister. "I got you some toffee at honeydukes!" She said grinning and handing her sister the toffee.  

Daliaveyani

Alastryona

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm
Annette sat on the ground and left her dog to play with Noelle's. "Yay!" She said, taking the toffee. She unwrapped one, almost ate, but hesitated when she saw her sister's face. "Not falling for this again." She laughed, throwing it at Noelle's forehead. "But I do want some beans." She stood up again, and pulled a little pouch of galleons from her pocket. "Do you?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff