Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 am
Kindlestar scratched her head awkwardly.

"Why is it I am worried for their safety as well..."

"Well... they were running around before meeting up with you right now. I'm sure they can take care of themselves just fine," Aurican said, shrugging slightly.

"Hmph."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 pm
(lol, now all we need is Honeyheart . . . . )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:57 pm
( twisted evil thought has just been thought)
(MORE CHARACTERS BEING BROUGHT IN!!!!!
User Image
-Badgerkit
User Image
-Emptykit  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 pm
Two children could be seen under a lamp post, it was night. The girl had un-natural white hair, while the boy's was raven's black. "How did we get here again?" The boy sighed depressed. The girl tapped her foot impatiently on the ground with her arms crossed "oh be quiet! We're only lost because of these ridiculous bodies!!" The girl then sneezed.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:12 pm
((Quick question, where exactly are they?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:17 pm
(hmm good question, Dawnlight and group are heading up street right? I say lets put them there ^.^)
Badgerkit leaned against the lamp post. "This wouldn't have happened if u hadn't gone off and said 'hey lets go exploring'" Emptykit's eye brow twitched "Well normally i can remember landmarks, and trace our way back through smells . . . but . . . but" Emptykit sneezed again. "This nose seems to be getting worse" Emptykit rubbed her nose irritatedly.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 pm
Kindlestar walked up the street, touching every pole, and staring at every building.

"Who makes nests like these?" she asked him. "They are so sturdy. I bet attackers have a hard time destroying them."

"It doesn't exactly work that way...." Aurican shrugged, hiding a smile.

"I say we leave this place and go back to the forest. I am sure that there are our answers..." Dawnlight snarled, his ears flattening.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Badgerkit and Emptykit had heard two-leggers coming up the street and hid behind the pole. "Be quiet Badgerkit!" Emptykit hushed quickly through her teeth. Both their head shot up at they heard a snarl, they knew that snarl. "DAWNLIGHT!?!?!" Both of them squeaked.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Dawnlight looked back in shock and saw two twoleg kits nearby, but their ears where just like theirs.

"How do you know me?!" he demanded, pointing an accusing finger at them.

"Where do you guys keep coming from?!" Aurican squealed, looking like he was about to faint.

"Breath," Kindlestar told him, hugging his arm in as comforting a way as she could, worried he would not be able to take them back afterwards if he fainted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm
Badgerkit paused he doesn't recognize us?
Emptykit almost fell over i give him to much credit . .

While Badgerkit was a lost for words Emptykit took a step forward. "If you don't know who we are, then your loosing your touch you over grown kit stalker!" Emptykit felt satisfaction. She had always wanted to say that.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm
"You worthless peace of mouse dung!" Dawnlight screeched, pouncing on Emptykit and grabbing her by the collar, pretending to choke her.

"Is he okay?" Aurican asked, pointing at him.

"Dawnlight always was the best queen of the nursery," Kindlestar smirked, remembering a comment her old mentor had said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm
( rofl )
Badgerkit pulled harmlessly at Dawnlight. "Stop it! Stop it! She apologizes! Come on Dawnlight this is an unfair fight!!" Badgerkit looked at the other two-leggers pleading for help. Emptykit grinned up at the angry Dawnlight. "Takes one to know one!'  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm
Honeyheart walked. awkwardly trying to get used to being a two-leg. wondering what had happened  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm
Dawnlight's eyes flashed dangerously. "What did you just say to me?!" he snarled, tightening his grip a little.

Kindlestar saw the frightened look on Badgerkit's face and she gave a small chuckle. "That's enough, Dawnlight. I think Badgerkit is going to have an attack if you keep it up," she said, her ear twitching under her hat.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:40 pm
Emptykit twitched a little in pain but ignored it. Instead she stuck her tongue out "I'm not . . . afraid of you . . . mouse-brain!" She gasped.
Badgerkit looked over at the girl. She seemed to hold authority over Dawnlight. "Kindlestar!?!!" Badgerkit sat down hard. "No! Not you too!" Badgerkit felt like crying, he couldn't bare the thought of having to live in the two-leg world for ever.
~~~~~~
Cinderstar glanced behind her at Honeyheart. "Honeyheart! Get those two-legger legs moving! We don't have time to let you get used to the body!" They were heading through the two-legger houses. Cinderstar was trying to find the valley again, where it had all started . . . .
(*sigh* now i gotta actually figure out a good reason for why they had all changed >.<)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games