Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:53 am
"Oh, right!" He said walking toward the car. He didn't seem to know which way to go, in the back with Sage? Or in the front with the father.

Gary seemed to pick up on it. He jerked his thumb towards the back seat. "Well? Hop in."

Jet climbed in next to Sage. Luckily for Jet, she was sitting in the back passenger side. He slid his hand into hers. "You ok?"

Gary looked back at Jet through the rear view mirror as he headed out. "Don't think you're getting off easy either, Mr. Black. I've got to give the the obligatory once over by the father." He winked. "Its question time."

Jet made an embarrassed face. He was sadly enough used to these.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 pm
Sage turned her gaze away from the window and rested her head on Jet's shoulder.

It took longer than it should of taken for Sage to Answer Jet's question, Her mind had to register the question and then the answer.

"Yeah I'm fine I still feel weird from the Morphine..."

Sage buried her head in Jet's shoulder in embarrassment after her father spoke.

"Daaad." Sage wined in protest the word, slightly muffed by Jet's jacket.

"Saaage..." Gary chuckled
"It's either now, or during dinner, I'm gonna order some Chinese take out. Your pick."

Sage sighed. "Fine....Proceed..." Sage moved her hand towards her dad a motion that shouted, get it over with already.
GAry just fired off all his questions at once speaking quickly only pausing between long enough for Jet's answer.

"Are you on or have you taken any drugs?"

"Do you smoke and or drink?"
"Whats your GPA?"
"Not bad, Do you have plans after you graduate?"
"So what profession do you see yourself in?"
"Sage's right wrist is broken. Would you be willing to help her write down her homework?"

"Okay, last one...What is Sage to you?"

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 pm
Jet leaned into Sage a little as she rested her head on his shoulder. He smiled contentedly.

Gary Green’s rapid fire questioning wasn’t unique, it was actually used by a lot of the fathers that he had met, and was pretty prepared for it.

“Are you on, or have you taken any drugs?”

“Just perscriptions. I was on Painkillers after a car accident, I took anti-depressants about 3 years ago for about 6 months . . . but nothing else.”

“Do you smoke or drink?”

“No.”

“What’s your GPA?”

“4.0”

“Not bad, do you have plans for after you graduate?”

“Go to college for General Ed, until I figure out my major.”

“So, what profession do you see yourself in?”

“Right now? Well . . . I was thinking about being a psychatrist.”

"Sage's right wrist is broken. Would you be willing to help her write down her homework?"

“You can count on me!” Jet smiled. Heck yeah! That would mean that me and Sage could spend more time together.

"Okay, last one...What is Sage to you?"

“Well, I lo- . . .”
Jet stumbled, catching himself at the last second. “ . . . Uh . . . “ He thought quickly. He almost said it. Idiot! He looked at Sage, hoping that she didn’t catch it. “Sage is very precious to me, and I want to do everything I can to make her happy and keep her that way. She’s the best thing in my life right now.” He squeezed her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 pm
It was so comfortable with her head on his shoulder, so much so that she dozed off...A dull pressure made her eye flutter open.

"You guy's done?" Sage asked drowsily.
"Yes honey..."

" So whats the verdict, Judge Jury and executioner?" Sage sage in a light teasing tone, then she let out a small chime like laugh and buried her head in Jet's shoulder again.

"He passed with flying color's! He's a good kid, I can tell. Oh we are home...Hmm look like grandma went to town...Welp I am taking the rest of the night off so she'll get the news of the ungrounding..."

Gary green pulled into the gravel driveway of the "Green residence". It was a humble one story house dingy white with fading navy trim. The inside led to a large living area/dinning room. There was a hallway in the living room that lead to Gary and Sophias' rooms. In the hall way was a bathroom with a small tub and shower combo. Sage had the master bed room With her own bathroom. Gary couldn't bear to sleep there anymore after the tragedy...But Sage clung to the memories the room Created a animal clutching it's well earned meal...
Soon as they entered the house Sage lead Jet up to her room.

The walls were painted with a collage of different pieces of art. A painting of her favorite tree was on the wall at the head of her bed. Sage closed the door and turned on her stereo to a random CD.

The blood in her hair was getting annoying...It had dried it all funny and it would pull on her scalp when she turned her head....
"Uh...Jet you think you could help me shower...I mean wash my hair...The shower head pulls out...And I can't get this thing wet. So you could wash it salon style over the tub. If not I can manage."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 pm
Jet walked into the house, in front of Gary at his urging, and whispering "Don't be shy!"

It certainly wasn't much to look at. It was obvious that things weren't kept up, for the combination of limited means, and a lack of interest. Perhaps her mother's death didn't only affect Sage, but perhaps her father as well. He followed Sage up to her room. Not noticing Gary smiling at them down the Hall. Gary shook his head, finally, it looked like his daughter was going to start opening up again.

Jet watched Sage pout over her hair.

At the mentioned of helping her "shower" Jet turned a bright red, which only dulled a little when when she explained that she only needed help with her hair. "Uh . . . yeah, I could do that." He walked over and knelt next to the tub. "Ok, like this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 pm
Sage laughed as he went into the bathroom. She was partly laughing because she never asked anybody to to any thing for her. She always did things her self even if it makes things harder. But she knew how much it hurt Jet to not be able to be by her side through the whole ordeal. Sage figured she owed it to Jet, to let him help her through her broken wrist. The other part was the fact that Jet had wasted no time to do what she asked of him. It was strange, she was not used to have such a hold on someone like she did now.

Sage walked over to the entrance of the bathroom. Sage was suddenly aware of the appearance of her room. It wasn't filthy, but there were cloths every where. It was bugging her so bad, she didn't want him to think she was a slob. She stopped right in front of the door opening and rested her good arm on the door jam.

" Yes...But, actually hold that thought. I'll be back"

Sage closed the bathroom door, however it did not shut all the way for there was a 'Cotton Candy' scented Body Spray bottle keeping it open. Through the crack Sages bed was visible. She made a wild dash across the expanse of her room, scooping as many cloths as she could; as fast as she could with one hand. Soon the hamper was full and the floor was empty. Sage was about to go into the bath room, but realized the sweat shirt she was wearing, did not belong to her. It might get soiled with red stained water. Sage sighed and dug through her drawer, careful not to knock cloths on to the floor.

Sage furrowed her brow, there wasn't much to choose from, all her cloths were dirty except the things she never wore. She settled for a pale purple long sleeve and sat down on her bed. She fumbled with the zipper with her left hand. After she got it to behave, she removed her sling and the Grey sweat shirt soon after. She examined her lean stomach the was a bruise on her side, probably from the chair. Sage then struggled to put on the purple shirt. She was having a difficult time getting her left arm in the sleeve. Tt was an ordeal to get it through the sleeve with out help of an other hand. She ended up falling back on the bed with a loud thump. When she sat up her left arm was in the sleeve. She rested a bit before she completely put the shirt on... When she felt the coldness at her mid drift she gasped. The shirt was one of her old ones from middle school, Sage had grown taller since then and it landed just above her belly button.
After all the fuss to get it on she didn't ant to bother with trying to remove it. Sage pulled it down as far as she could before she walked into the bathroom...

He already put a fluffy folded towel on the ledge of the tub,and had the shower head in his hand.
Sage smiled at him as she positioned her self in a sitting position leaning agaisnt the tub.

"Sorry It took so long..I didn't wanna ruin Mrs. Browns shirt...."

She leaned back and waited eagerly for the warm water to soak her hair.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 pm
Jet began preparing everything in the bathroom as Sage was rummaging around her room. He got out a towel, began warming the water, and got another towel for her to lean against. As the water was warming, he tested it with his hand when he noticed that the door moved open a little more from the wall as a she walked by it. He saw her at her bed when she started removing her shirt. Jet blushed and looked away. He tried not to look, but found himself gazing again. She had an excellent body. She was very fit and had good posture. She was probably a little skinny, but her skin was fair, and she looked fantastic. She fell onto the bed and Jet stifled a laugh. He went back to testing the water.

She walked in and lay down; he went to work right away. “Sorry in advance if I pull your hair a little.” He ran the water over her head, careful not to get any on her face. He ran his fingers through her hair, untangling it the best he could and breaking all the dried blood apart. When his fingers started passing through her hair more freely he began to lather it with shampoo, massaging her scalp the way he saw hair stylists do it. “How’s that?” he asked. He rinsed her hair off and then dried it. It had its normal dark tint to it and it had a silky sheen. “Much better.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:38 pm
Sage smiled at Jet through the steam from the hot water as he ran his fingers through her hair. She sighed softly as his massaged her scalp. He was so careful and gentle with her as he rung the water out of her hair and moved a towel over her head. After her hair was dry Sage stood up and wrapped her good arm around Jet resting her head on his chest.

" Yep all better. Thank you..." Sage held on to him for a while listening to the rhythm of his heart beat.

"So what do you wanna do? Let's wait to practice till four thirty..The Morphine is still messing with my head.."
Sage laughed lightly and stared up into his earthy gaze.

Before Raven got into her car. Bob snuck up behind her with a kiss on the cheek and his arms around her waist.
"Why a sudden urge for a girls night out, Raven? He rose an eyebrow
"You're not in to those, are you?"

"No, you caught me Bob. But something needs to be done. All those Vultures back there care about, is whats on the outside. Sage is beautiful Bob. She Just lacks ah, female guidance."
"And you say you would be a terrible mom..."
"Shut up. Any way I figure it will make it easier on her you know...
I'm sure once they see her after I'm done with her...They'll change their tune that's how fickle they are."

Bob mocked Raven's last sentence as he spoke but with a black woman pizazz in his voice...
"Now are you sure you don't like girl's night outs?"
Raven pushed his arms off of her waist...

"Alright fine, at Sams' party, when I said I hate girls night out's, I was lying... now drop it!"
Bob snickered and brushed his lips on her cheek again, his arms hanging at his sides.
Raven let out a frustrated breath to calm herself down...
"Why haven't you said anything about Sage?"

"Well...To be honest...I don't agree with your plan. I don't want to change her Raven...I mean she's changing now because of Jet but in a good way. But if she get's into that crowd Raven...We'll lose her..."

Ravens eyes began to tear up. Bob cared about Sage a lot maybe too much Raven knew the choice Bob had to make...He loved them both...But Sage she was to fragile for Bob's sense of humor and it would end up making her unhappy...Raven could hold her own against bob, and fight back...He choose the challenge over the submissiveness...But Sage would always hold a special place in his heart...And Raven knew that.

"Bob I'm doing this whether you like it or not. She is going to be happy whichever way it turns out. She deserves it Bob...Even if we have to let her go, It will be worth it...In the end. And I am sure after the High school B.S is over She'll come back, she loves us Bob...Who knows she might not change in the first place....Look at Jet he's not like them at all...He's different..."

Bob let out a ragged sigh." Okay, you are absolutely right Raven...She does deserve it. I'm just a selfish b*****d and a glutton for punishment rolled into one."

Bob walked off, back to get the wheel chair, before he was out of hearing distance he said,

"Do it. See ya tomorrow."

Raven open her car with a saddened expression as she pulled out of the hospital drive way.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm
Jet hugged Sage close to him. “We can do whatever you want, even if it’s just to sit here like this for a while.” He smiled and nudged her head with his chin. “Don’t ever change, Sage . . . “

He closed his eyes and breathed deep the smell of her shampoo in her hair. He remembered the events from last night, and this morning. It was amazing, so much had happened in such a little time. Yesterday seemed so far away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:26 pm
At first Sage did not know how to react to such a comment. It hit her hard like the words were heavy and tangible like bricks. And they all came flying at her with an enigmatic force.

What does that mean?

Change from this Sage...
... or the Sage he asked to be his girlfriend?

She was so confused. Her face remained emotionless as the thoughts sprung up like weeds attached to her insecurities.
Sage was thankful her hair was covering her face. She decided an action rather than a response would have to do for the time being. So when he nudged her she placed her lips softly on his and moved them tenderly.Thinking about how much she cared for him...Caring about what she thought would make him happy, as she moved her soft lips against his. The expression on her face exuded complete euphoria, as she continued to indulge in her newest addiction.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:40 pm
Jet sighed a contented sigh when he was surprised by Sage’s lips on his. They were so soft, so warm . . .

He returned the kiss, tenderly, as if he were kissing a fragile and delicate flower. His body warmed and it seemed like his senses heightened. He could hear her breath; hear heart; every movement she made against the clothes she wore. He could feel the heat from her body, the trembling of her skin as her heart beat beneath it. He closed his eyes, even closed; he could see her in his mind, the moments they had shared together over the last 24 hours. He could smell her body, her lotions, and shampoos; even her natural smell being put off as their body temperatures rose, all lingering together, he enjoyed all of it. He could taste her lips . . . as indescribable as the taste was; it was a good thing . . . it was her taste . . .

With that last thought, his mind shut off, completely lost in the euphoria of the moment. He pressed her close to him, even in his daze, he was vaguely aware of being careful of her arm.
They shared the same addiction, that much was sure.

Somewhere, in the background, the only other sound was the ticking of a clock . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm
Sage sighed as Jet pulled her close, she wanted nothing more but to be close to him. To feel her body against his. Her kisses progressively grew more wanting and urgent, as she threaded her hand through his hair. Sage pushed in to the kiss with a gentle force. Still genuinely smiling. She could feel that she was making him happy...
...They were connected...
She knew when she should slow down or speed up.

She broke the kiss only to lightly pulled and brushed her lips against the soft skin of is neck. She clung to him like she never wanted to leave his side...

Sage thought of trying to decipher what she was feeling...But she was swimming in a daze of heat and passion. She lightly tickled his neck with her mouth with a satisfied sigh.
She liked making him happy...She liked being happy.
She thought of all the things that she liked about this moment. The emotions the touches, the feelings! The smells...And how his lips moved in hers like he was taking the same care as she was. His hands were caring and gentle, but with a light force. Sage moved on to the other side of his neck, she could feel his breath on her neck, as she moved her mouth across his skin...

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 pm
Jet made a shuddering gasp as Sage went for his neck. His body convulsed uncontrollably. He pulled her away from his neck and kissed her lips again. He gently picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying he down gently, kissing her neck, shoulders, and collarbone. He climbed over her, leaning down into her lips, kissing her again.

After a few moments he pulled back and just lay next to her, wraping her in his arms, brushing soft kisses along her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 am
Sage liked the reaction she received from Jet as she kissed her neck. When he pulled her lips back to his she smiled as their lips moved with each other. Sage could have sworn her heart stopped when she realized her feet were no longer touching the ground. At first when Jet put her on the bed, she was a little scared about where this was heading. But through the daze and the heat and emotions Sage noticed that Jet had been taking great care to respect her boundaries. The fear went as quickly as it came, as Sage became distracted by Jet caressing her neck all over with his lips.

Jet's mouth on her neck send tingles down her body. She made a noise of pleasure each time his mouth made contact with her soft skin. Each time he made contact an intense feelings spiked and made her body tremble. She gasped as he climbed on top of her. Her heart was pounding hard against her chest. Her breathing was short and heated. Her back was arched and her left hand had already threaded itself through his hair.
She was able to get in one long held deep kiss before Jet climbed off of her.
She was the delighted yet again with the feel of his lips of her neck. This time he moved softer and slower. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she caught her breath. Sage gently moved Jets face off her neck, and press her lips on his. She pulled herself even closer to Jet as she softly kissed him still wearing a smile...

Sage thought she was going to have a heart attack when a loud banging sound on the door reminded her where they were. Sage pulled away from Jet with a start and attempted to fix her hair. She tried her best to catch her breath again before she responded.

" Yeah?"
Shell called, trying her best to sound normal.
To Sages relief, the door remained closed

"I just spoke to your Father. Frankly I am not pleased at all. For the rest of the night I don't want to see you hear you, or talk to you, understand? You have no idea how angry I am with you and your father. I'll be giving you your grounding conditions tomorrow morning, six am sharp. Until then, I better not catch you anywhere near my room, girl. After you see what I have in store for you, I bet you'll think twice before you ever pull a stunt like that again.
Six AM sharp, got it?."

"Yes Ma'am." Sage called through the door.
" After I leave I expect you to open this door, you may not be grounded yet but you still have to follow the rules. Don't make things harder on yourself girl, you're on thin ice."
" Yes Ma'am."
After a few moments the sound of Sophias cane hitting the floor could be heard as the old woman walked away from the door.
Sage couldn't help but feel a sense of foreboding at Sophias words...

After you see what I have in store for you...on the surface It seemed like normal mad grandmother talk...Sage couldn't even begin to fathom what Grandma had in mind and it scared her. The fear did not show as she stood up and opened the door.
" That was close."
Sage whispered with a laugh.
" Thank god she is to mad to deal with me right now... That could have been bad."
Bad, like Jet wouldn't be able to come over anymore. Sage wasn't even sure if Grandma knew Jet was her boyfriend, or if her father saved the news for Sage to bring up later, she sure hoped it was option number two.
Sage sat down on the edge of the bed staring out the open door with a sigh.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas