Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 pm
"well?"he asked, looking at daphne.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:39 pm
Daphne pouted when they didn't understand. "meh see em in da ditance," she tried to explain. She placed her hands on the ground and felt a faint tremble. "meh feels em buts its kinda faint."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 am
Leah nodded "Lead the way." She said, she fingers tingling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:52 pm
"i see'em!"ninki said"hardly..."he added  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:09 pm
"You hide or dey kills you," Daphne said to him, trying to push Ninki into some bushes. "Meh and Leah and Mamoru cans talks to em cause they nots kill us."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:19 pm
Leah jumped in the tree for a better view "Is it eternal eyes or soldiers?" Leah asked, just to make sure she didnt screw up.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 pm
Daphne pressed her hands harder to the ground. "Dey on our side. King soldiers like baby elephants when dey march and stuff. Red eye people ish more silent and meh no tinks dey travel in packs."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:13 am
((Er...This is a bit awkward, since I'm asking it for my own RP, but can someone tell me what has happened since my last post?))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:24 pm
((Conpromise, a test for Ninki, and soldiers are approching..... Something like that))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 am
((Thanks.))

Mamoru stood still as the army approached.
Arisu appeared to be staring in the direction the army was approaching, but her mind was searching through theirs for the reason they were coming. However, they were too far for her to properly read their minds.

((Oh, yeah. I forgot that Mamoru was wounded in his stomach.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:42 am
Leah sniffed the air slightly blood she thought then turned to face Mamoru "Your hurt." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 am
"It's just a scratch," Mamoru said. He was lying, but you couldn't tell by the way he said it.
"A scratch? Heh. You know that lie can't fool me. I can get through that mental shield of yours and read your mind. You need to get that checked by a healer," Arisu told him.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am
Leah jumped down "I might be able to help." She offered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:10 am
"I'm fine," Mamoru said.
"Stop being so stubborn. We can't have you bleeding to death," Arisu said. "I doubt Lord Annexus would be very happy. You're his best tactician, after all."
Mamoru sighed. "Fine."  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am
Leah got down on one knee and pressed her hand lightly on Momoru's stomach. She closed her eyes and focused on her regeneration abilities, her hand started to glow. A momeant later she stood up "You're all patched up, I doubt there's even a scar." She smiled.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games