Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm
She reached for her lightning bombs in her bag. Jestin hoped they would hit their mark as she threw them toward the beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 pm
C did not care, she saw the fight and began to see her husband weakening. She needed to go to him, she felt she could help somehow.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:56 pm
Lightning shot through his body, but he still fought back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:01 pm
Kiba now caught Beyond, lifted him in the air, and threw him at Jestin.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:07 pm
L thought, maybe I should return to the fight, maybe they need me.
Jestin was slammed to the ground again. She was beginning to get angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:16 pm
It would be a while yet before he was completely paralyzed and Kiba was making the most of it.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 pm
"Rae, think it's time we step back in?" Randy asked from the cockpit of the Megabot. "Yeah. Emerald blasters, full power." Rae responded as the Emerald Rover took aim with it's two laser blaster. "Tetra Lasers, lock on." Randy said as the cannons mounted on the shoulder of the Megabot began to glow. "FIRE!!!!" The two shouted in unison as both robots unleashed a full on laser assault on Kiba.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 pm
Kiba roared in pain with each shot. He shot fire in desperation at them again.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:35 pm
"This hardly seems fair. Many against one, how about I even these odds?" said a demon called Zaborne.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm
The new enemy was not helping matters, then at long last, her darker self was unleashed, when in this state, friend or foe, they would all feel some of her fury!  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:47 pm
C would come to regret, the rest of her natural life, getting involved in the fight. As she arrived, a blast felt halfway around the world, was set off by the siren known as Jestin.
Beyond was knocked from his feet by the blast. This is bad!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:05 pm
"Not bad, Siren. How about I show you something?" He surrounded her in flame. "What will you do now?"  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 pm
Jestin released a huge wave water that seemed to have knocked everyone over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 pm
Kiba was greatful to the strange demon for lending his help when they didn't even know each other. The water wave knocked much of his strength away, he left things in the demon's hands.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:31 am
Working away at the panels in front of him, Ionex didn't even flinch when the blasts of fire and water slammed against his shield. His confidence in his abilites was truly astounding, even to one who has known him for awhile, such as Ameryte. Whom to which was still keeping track of the battle however.

Among his frantic typing, he stopped suddenly, causing Ameryte to take his eyes off the battle and back at him. Ionex's expression changed dramatically once again, from that of high concentration to that in which said "Umm, oops?"

The angel recognized this look all to well, and just had to ask, "Ionex...what is it now? What happened?"

Chuckling slightly to hide the look of unease upon his face, while scratching the back of his head, he stated, "Umm...I think I might be responsible for all of this...heh." ^_^;;

"......What?!?"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games