Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 pm
The Atrox smiled, "I'll let you think about it." He left the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:01 pm
Snowflake turned to Talli. "What are we going to do? I want my memory.... but i don't want to lose you....." Snowflake looked down, sadly. "I'm just so confused....... I feel so torn......" She looked at the cold fire. What am i going to do?........  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Talli's eyes darkened. "I'm not joining them..." she murmured. "I can't, Snowflake. They just scream evil all over." she looked to the flames. "But I can't loose you." she sighed. "Snowflake, whatever you decide, I'll understand. I'll try to join with you..." Try

All of Talli's mind screamed to run. It seemed the only thing sensible. Get out of here while the Atrox is out of the room. But not while Snowflake was indecision. If she left now, that would be cruel to her best friend. I can't join them. I can't. I can't she repeated to herself. But you can. You can join them. Stay with Snowflake. You can She continued repeating to herself that she couldn't, as if forcing the dark thought out of her mind. But it was so hard... too hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Snowflake looked up at Talli. "Talli.... What if they were lying...... What if we say that we don't want to join them? What if they will force us anyways? What if Morgan doesn't come back? What if-.........." Snowflake looked down. She started to cry, then she sat by the cold fire. "What are we going to do........."  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 pm
Talli slung her arm around Snowflake's shoulder, her eyes sad. "We have to go, Snowflake." she whispered. "We have to leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:30 pm
Snowflake looked up at Talli. "But what if they WANT us to try to escape? What if its a test? We would just be falling right into their traps..... And Morgan said to stay here.... Should we really leave?"  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 pm
Talli shook her head, "We'll never know if we find out..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 pm
Snowflake looked over to the cold fire, then back to Talli. "You're right. We can't just sit here. We need to leave. Now." Snowflake jumped up and ran over to the door. It was unlocked. She took a quick peak outside and no one was there. "Ok. The coast is clear. Lets go now."  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 pm
"Wait- let's be something quiet, first. Like a mouse."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:25 pm
"I don't think so," Snowflake said. "If we get caught, then we can't run very far and we'll end up getting caught..."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 pm
(You could be a ferret, they're fast and quiet biggrin )
(CINDERSTAR!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm
((yeah.... but i don't think we can outrun the atrox as ferrets......))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:39 pm
(Btw: you can't use your power in Nefandus...i just remembered. Sorry)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:43 pm
((oh.... so am i human or a tiger? I think i changed to a human when i came into this place....))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 pm
(Eh. you can be human. Only you can change cuz you are "part" of Nefandus...)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games