Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:23 pm
five hours the boy hung there as the wolfs barked and pawed trying to climb the tree and kill him"im gonna die aint i........."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Katsuki left the stand she was sitting in and walked by. "Need help?" She called, looking amused.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:03 pm
"that would be nice ^^ " he hangs there and a little blue and yellow cute creature comes out of his bag :"chao chao !!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Katsuki smiled and walked right into the middle of the wolves. She grabbed two by the scruff and tossed them lightly aside. She held a calm but dangerous expression, but being an inu hanyou had it's advantage in the situation to. 'I mean, wolves can't be too different than dogs.' She thought confidently. She really didn't feel like using excessive violence, for example, start chopping off limbs until you get somewhere. (Which is always good logic.) So Katsuki waited.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:24 pm
the cute little chao na,ed zaku fell out of my bag and landed in your ars as i climed down "thank you ma'am i didnt mean to cause trouble i only wish to be on my way,but since my tribe was killed i have no one to teach me how to defend myself"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:31 pm
Kage walked to the center of the village and was greeted with stares. Being an Ookami but looking like an Inu was tiresome and annoying. "I wish to speak with the leader of this village." No one emotion showed on her face.  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 pm
Katsuki held the chao in her arms and glanced at the newcomer. She had no idea where the leader was at the moment so she turned her head again. "No one to teach you? That most be troublesome." Katsuki sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:10 pm
"if i had someone to teach me the ways of the claw in fighting i would be helpful" i grab zaku (the chao) and hold him,i streched my arm out and it turned green and scaly and my nails grew thick and hard  

Aexeiz

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Kage saw two youkai takling a little ways off and saw the boy start to become a dragon. She turned away and leaned against a wall to wait for the leader to hear her out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm
Kisuka watched with passive eyes as thing played out. She sat against a wall with a sigh, "Were is Kanta?" she mumbled to herself.  

TheShould

Aexeiz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:25 pm
my arm stoped and i looked at her"please do not be afraid i will not harm you "(AND I AM NOT A DRAGON!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:29 am
Katsuki shrugged. "I don't see anything to be afraid of honestly." She sighed.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 am
(sorry, i read your profile but got it mixed up with another sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:30 pm
Kage heard flapping overhead and jumped up. She flexed her claws sensing that it was a Bird of Paradise, it was like the one that had attacked her when she was still a pup. Without another thought she ran after it.  

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 pm
Kage walked back to where she had been sitting earlier. She let out a mournful howl and a pale blue mist surrounded her. When the mist cleared a ookami with jet black hair stood there. She sat back down and closed her eyes.  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff