Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 pm

"Still bored," she replied. The fangirls weren't happy with Rosa's conversing, and voice their outrage. "I didn't know you had so many... fans." She looked at the fans.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:01 pm

"I'm the hot bad guy, every one loves the hot bad guy." He shooed the women away so he and Rosa could talk.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:06 pm

"The cops don't love the hot bad guy," she replied. "I heard they're sending over the Houdini chair."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Thachery cringed, "I was really hoping they wouldn't. And the cops don't count, everyone else loves the hot bad guy."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm

"I don't love the hot bad guy," she poked him, "I'm sure you'll get some time out of the chair..."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:14 pm

"Not with my fingers tied down too, that gets really hard when I can't use my fingers." He tried crossing his arms, failed, so crossed his legs and leaned back. "It's not fair, and you do so love the hot bad guy."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:22 pm

"Do not!" she glared, "I'm the good guy!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:27 pm

"Alright, deny it, I know what a leaning woman likes," he teased. He still wondered about the day before, knowing she didn't outwardly like him.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:29 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him, "Who says I was leaning?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:31 pm

"You just told me right now by denying it. And I felt you leaning, remember me scooting away huh?" he asked. He could tell they were going to begin soon, and he rolled his eyes when they told everyone to please be seated. "Why do they say that when they're just going to tell us to please rise for the judge? Shouldn't we just stand now?"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:33 pm

"Sh!" she shushed him, "Its so that people can rise for the judge."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:35 pm

"There's one problem, the defendant can't rise. What do they expect when they...oh no....I don't want a freaking lawyer!"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:37 pm

She looked up, "Well, you get one anyways," she replied, moving back to wear she was supposed to be.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:40 pm

"Still don't want one," he mumbled as she left. He sat there like a boy whose candy was taken away. He sat firmly still when everyone was told to rise. His excuse was certainly going to be that he was a rather tall man, and being chained to a desk didn't help.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:42 pm

The trial began, and Rosa's panic came back. She watched quietly until she was called up to the stands, and Thachery's lawyer began asking her questiona.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games