Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:15 am
"Im too comfy..but I'm hungry too" she chuckled and layed back down next to him. She layed her head back on his chest. "I can wait" she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:48 pm
Zack chuckled. "Okay, my love," he said in a sarcastic, your-a-nut tone. She was funny, period. He didn't mind though. It meant he didn't have to get up either.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Maria smiled softly and kissed his jaw gently. She huffed when her stomach growled again. "Grrr" she groaned. She sat up and looked for somthing to put on. Zacks shirt was closet. She picked it up and slipped it on. It was praticallay a dress on her. She chuckled and scurried barefoot across the floor. "I'll be back..want anything?" Her hair was still a little messy from the night before.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:30 am
Zack chuckled. "Just some raw meat please," he replied lightly. He needed some juicy blood.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Maria smiled and went into the kitchen. She took a while. She found a big bag of chips on the way too. She came back with a bag of chips, a banana and a package of twizzlers. She brought him some raw meat too. She didn't know why she was so hungry. She plopped down next to him munchin on the chips. "Whats that?" she asked and pointed to the Tv  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:22 pm
"A mini portable theater," Zack replied. He grabbed the clicker and turned it on. Cartoon Network, Looney Tunes was on. As was usual for a saturday morning.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:02 am
Maria jumped a little as the sound came out. She watched mezmoriezed as she stuffed her mouth with junk food.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm
Zack chuckled. "And there's different channels, or stations, or shows," he said trying to explain it. He pressed a button and on came the science fiction channel.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm
She smiled and started nibblin twizzlers as she watched. She jumped a few times. "How did they get the people inside the box?" she asked looking at him innocently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Zack chuckled at her child-like innocence and curiousity. "They are showing what's happening in another spot in this world through wires and waves and wangdoodles," he said allitiratively, "to passi t onto every t.v. in the world. So we could watch something in china, or something in texas," he answered.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:01 pm
"oh.." she was caught up into it. "I see...ooh stop..that one" it was the Shrek movie. She munched on her chips again contently. It was such a cute picture..she was sitting in there couch bed wearing only his t-shirt stuffing her mouth watching cartoons.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Zack let it run while he slid on some pants. He laughed at some of Donkey's lines as he came on. He couldn't believe how perfect he'd gotten it. A house with a lovely lady within. All for him. It was amazing. He sat next to her and placed his arm around her, his hand on her waist, holding her gently as the movie played. It was quite a beautiful scene.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:42 pm
She laughed at the jokes she understood. By the time the movie was over her munchie craze was over and gone...so was the food. She looked at all the food she ate. "Woah.." she rubbed her tummy. She felt kinda wierd..She took a deep breath and leaned up to kiss Zacks cheek softly. "Last night was..um.." she blushed "Fun" she chuckled gently. "I love you.." she felt she had to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:04 am
Zack smiled back. "Agreed, and I love you too," he replied, curious about her talkativeness. "Is something wrong or do you wwant something partiular?" he asked, curious if something special was up.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Maria giggled gently. "I don't know.." she rubbed her tummy. "I dont know..I guess. My tummy feels funny. not in the bad way just...funny" she poked it a little and looked at it. It definatly felt different.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff