Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm
Replying to the man's question Brad dully muttered "What?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:21 pm
oblivion"you have a power and you do not use it. do you even know that it is there"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:57 pm
She stared at the man standing near the demon. She tilted her head to the left side. "Him." she blurted out randomly. "He seems to me to be the one with the least likelihood to actually strike us. no offence." Her last two words were meant for Brad, but obviously he couldnt hear her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm
Disappearing and then reappearing behind man Brad rudely said "I can teleport. And you can become a friggin' nuke. Big flippin' whoop, buddy." Brad then turned his to the girl "And you, none taken."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:29 pm
Jasmine sighed, twiddling her thumbs, watching in annoyance. Her Wrath was annoyed, and was slowly surging up in her. Pushing it down, she sighed. She has gotten over the shyness of being possessed by the Wrath, and so now lets it influence her much more. She narrowed her eyes. That lazy sin was SO annoying!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 pm
Brad tilted his head to the side an cracked his neck bones. The cracking made a loud, disgusting rattle. He then pulled out a container to put his cigarette in. save it for it later he thought.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 pm
"Ya gonna kill yourself by smoking so much." Jasmine muttered, leaning back, looking at the sky. Their time was coming... They were going to go to heaven.... She smiled softly. This would be fun.. she hoped no one would fight them though... The Wrath surged up in her, however, and she soon forgot the silly notion of peace. No, she was going to fight, and win...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:21 pm
The angel looked shocked and turned back to the other two looming behind her. "haha, I guess he heard me." she muttered. Her eyes grew a heavenly blue color. "Alexis, you do know that their coming to fight and probably try to kill us right..?" "Well yes, but.. oh i dont know, i guess im not the fighting type.." "You got that right bud.." Her argument with herself went on for a while but died down, and she then turned back to the small spectacle that was forming back on earth.

((edit: i used the wrong color for dark-rekk speak))  

Rekkushi

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 pm
"you, you rude lazy son of a 8!(7h.
how dare you mock me, let me show you a real nuke"

he was chargeing up power
.................................................................................
aura"thats not good, i should stop him"
aura headed for earth  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 pm
Brad looked at the girl with head sky pointed to the sky. "Thanks for reminding me." He then lifted his hand made a small red swirling vortex appear. out from the vortex came a disgusting black ball of smoke. Brad then gave a deep sigh. "Now i feel better."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm
Brad turned around to the angry man. "Cool your jets before i send your sorry @#$ to the artic."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm
"Hmph." Jasmine growled, almost liking it better when there were less sins..

Rose, worried, followed Aura, knowing that she had to stop oblivion, because it was RIGHT.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 pm
Alexis watched as the two darted off. She almost tripped over herself as she motioned to fly after them. Catching up to Rose she giggled and spoke. "This can prove interesting, you can't leave me out."  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games