Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:03 am
"Woah,this 'Master' has gotten every fighter I know,including more.He must be one popular fella"Wolf smiled,glancing around at everyone,except Fox of course.
Some he had known since forever,like the fabled Mario and the orange armoured Samus Aran,but some of the others slipped his mind.The red capped monkey for example.How would he fight?He was just a monkey,but Wolf took back this thought when he remembered Dash.Such a fighter,was Dash.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm
Kirby glanced around the large room that everyone was standing in. A smile of eager anticipation spread across his face. It was quickly broken, however, by a long and drawn out yawn. He shook himself back into alertness.

Meta-Knight looked around warily. The fox had caught his eye. He seemed nimble and strong enough to put up a decent fight. And the armor clad warrior appeared too bulky to move, but mighty powerful. Lastly, his eyes drifted to the one called Marth. Like Roy, he had a sword hung at his side and a deep blue cape that reached his ankles. If he fought anything like Roy, he'd have to watch his back. His eyes quickly shot to the terrified mushroom headed... thing. Meta-Knight quickly shrug him off as a challenge. The red capped man with the exceedingly large moustache didn't look like much of a challenge either. He chuckled quickly to himself. If this is all this competition has to offer, this won't be much of a challenge.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 pm
(I'm going to do this one from an interesting viewpoint. I didn't really think about how fun this character would be to use. XD)

Toad looked around, still as scared as he had been since he'd gotten his letter. He still had no idea why they'd picked him, of all people, to join this contest. But, he thought, if Mario is my captain, then I guess it'll be fine.
Toad finally began to relax. The other team looked pretty tough, but no tougher than his own. And Bowser was nowhere to be seen. Maybe things would go well after all. A sudden loud clang reached his ears, and he spun around quickly.

Roy turned back to the middle of the room as a giant screen decended. Expecting this, he watched intently, and it lit up, showing the face of a man dressed entirely in green. With red shorts.
"Hello!!! I'm TINGLE!! I'm here to tell you what's going on!!! For this event, you'll be paired up and put into a tournament!! But here's the catch... your partners will be on the opposite team!!! Have fun!!!"

Roy looked around, already prepared. On far edge of the arena, an even bigger screen descended, taking up the entire wall. A tournament tree showed up, with a bunch of numbers all along the wall.

Mario produced a basket with a bunch of peices of paper, and offered them to his group. Roy walked to the edge of the arena and picked up another basket, and did the same.

((Go ahead, pick some numbers. Just don't pick the same one as someone else.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 pm
Travis, who was the first up to to the box ,snatching it from Mario's hands, pulled out a small slip with a the number 10 on it.
Travis tossed the box carelessly over his shoulder back to Mario,who scrambled to catch it, while walking back, Travis shot a quick glance at toad,smirking he yelled "BOO!" toad lost his balance and hobbling away awkwardly once he got back up witch Travis responded with a snicker.

Leon was struggling to muster up the strength to walk he wasn't dieing, but he wasent in a healthy condition ether, he was still holding himself up on the wall and didn't look as tho he would be moving soon "r...Roy can I talk with you for a sec?" Leon struggled to ask.  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:26 pm
Roy turned and looked at Leon, who looked much worse than he'd seemed a little while ago. He paused in passing out the cards to the other team and walked over to him.
"Wow... you look awful." Roy said without missing a beat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 am
"yeah.. thanks for noticing" Leon responded with a smile trying to hide the fact he was ill, "not to sure whats wrong....but it might be.... from a lack of sleep or.. something" Leon spoke between breaths beginning to clutch at his chest in pain as his vision went blurry "I...I think... i...its just a... bu..." Leon lost complete consenence,bumping in to wolf, and lading in front of Mario.  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:49 am
Roy sighed, then pulled out an orb, which he broke and used on Leon. Knowing the effects wouldn't last, he quickly spoke.
"Leon. Get some sleep. You know as well as I that you don't want to be tired for the tournament. Even if you aren't participating."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 am
Kirby reached into the basket Mario was holding and withdrew a slip of paper. The number 5 was written on it in somewhat fancy handwriting and blank ink.

Meta-knight uncaringly walked over to Mario and stabbed the very tip of his sword into the basket. Mario's face displayed a mixture of shock and terror. Meta-knight withdrew his sword which had one small slip of paper on the end of it. He plucked the paper off and saw the number 8 with a small hole in the center of the upper circle.  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Wolf nearly died trying to keep the laughter in when Tingle popped on the huge screen.The little midget scared him,but he was still bleeding funny.
He walked over to Mario,muttered a quick "Hello",smiled,then pulled a piece of paper from the box.
The number on the paper was 6,and he pocketed quickly,then shuffled back to where he was standing before.
He started when Leon bumped into him,and stared at him intently when as Roy spoke to him.
Wolf hoped he'd be okay.......He would have loved to fight him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm
Leon was still on the ground and his only response to the orb was a slight twitch, forcing him to smile.the orb only healed his chest pains,which in tern,helped him to a deeper sleep.  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:51 pm
Roy was alarmed when Leon didn't get up, and so he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a blue remote. Pressing the button, a robot quickly entered the room and rolled over. Roy spoke, saying "Code 12. Take him to the hospital wing immediately."
As the robot transformed into a table, Roy lifted Leon onto it and gave the robot the go-ahead. Roy knew that he'd be fine, because the best medicine all across the galaxies were there.

Turning back to the other team, Roy calmly brought the basket to each teammate. Having finished that, he walked over to Mario, and they exchanged the two remaining cards.
He then turned around and said, in a loud voice,

"Please hold up your numbers for everyone to see."

After a brief pause, hands were raised all around the room. Roy nodded once, then looked around.

Ash and Mario were together, having matching 3s. Mario smiled, and Ash grinned back, not having any problems with the matchup.
King Dedede and Diddy Kong, the chimpanzee, had been matched together with 2s. Neither looked very happy about this.
Captain Falcon had been matched with Toad, who looked absolutely terrified at the man thrice his height. Both held 7s
Rick and Peach had been matched with 4s. Peach blew him a kiss, which he totally ignored.
Link and Samus, both having matching ones, looked at each other silently, like they each had nothing to say to the other. Each held a 1.
Roy, looking at his own card last, saw that he held a 9, and looking around saw his match. He had been paired with the woman in pink and white, whom he promptly walked up to and introduced himself.
"Roy, at your service, Miss."

(Metaknight and Marth, Wolf and Krystal, Travis and Shadow, Kirby and Fox. Have fun reacting. XD)
(Oh, and Homer... try and keep to Shadow's Chaos powers instead of relying too much on guns. =] If you need info on them, go ahead and ask me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 am
A smile played on Wolf's lips as he realised he was paired up with Krystal.
His worries that an he was going to get the midget Toad blew away,but he still didn't want to fight McCloud as there was a big chance that he may have killed him.
He made his way through the moving crowd over to the vixen,and bowed before her.
"Long time,no see,eh Krystal?"
"Cut the crap,O'Donnel,and just hug me"Krystal laughed,pulling a startled Wolf into an embrace.
"And before you say,it's okay about your fight we Fox,I know how annoying he gets."

"Uh,well,uh,thanks....I guess"He stuttered,still kinda shocked after their hug.
He and Krystal had become quite pally over the time she joined StarWolf,and Krystal still took him as the only male she could trust,which then lead to Krystal hugging him every time they met.

((I guess that's just girls,eh?XD ))

[EDIT]  

Fairy Alchemist 96

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:18 pm
(*points a double barrel shot gun at zaps head a scream DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH SHADOW I ALL REDY AM A SHADOW FAN! rofl )

Travis smiled sadistically once he recognized the hedgehog yeah perfect Travis gloated within his own mind "shadow the hedgehog" the so called "ultimate life form" beating this poser should get me some damn recognition Travis razed an eyebrow remembering a particular call "in your first match show your brutality by breaking all the limbs of your opponent " Travis smiled even more sadistically (if that were possible) at the hedgehog who only had given a quick glance at him I hope you bleed well pin-face  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 pm
((Uh... the person you're paired with is actually your PARTNER for this tournament. 3nodding ))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 pm
( crying you just crushed my dreams)

"look just cause were partners in the tournament doesn't mean any thing, just shut up and don't, screw up and well be just fine" shadow said in his usual cold tone. Travis jumped back a bit at the comment, regretting his lack of attention partners?! well their go's the recognition  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff