Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 pm
"I do" said Neo.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:22 pm
Vladimir asked Lilly and she said yes. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife." He said as he looked at them. "Oh yeah exchange rings and kiss." He said as he tossed the book aside and walked away.
Maddy sighed as she laid on the ground waiting for Neo, who probably wasn't returning.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Neo then kissed Lily passionately as they exchanged rings.

"I never thought this day would come!" said Lily with tears in her eyes.

"I know. I love you Lily!" said Neo

"I Love you too Neo" said Lily.

Then there was an explosion not to far from where they were

"What was that?! " asked Neo. "Let's go check it out!"
Said Neo as he and Lily Ran to the source of the explosion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 am
Maddy, growling as she came from the small crator, looking up, she couldn't see much because of the explosion, all she saw was a sword stabbing towards her face. She quickly ran, they wouldn't follow, they wern't who she wanted, at least she hoped not. 'I have to find that b*****d..' She thought as she continued to run, Neo and Lilly had been quite far from there and she was possibly going in the wrong direction.  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 am
[[It's been about a week now. ^^;]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 pm
"MADDY!" yelled Neo "MADDY!"

"Maddy where are you !" screamed Lily.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 am
Madeline looked at them, grabbing both of there shoulders. "Okay, I'm glad yu care that I'd disappered but i you'd quit screaming long enough I have horrible news." Madeline kissed Lilly and Neo's cheek's. "Oh congradulations." She took a deep breath. "N-neo, your twin, h-he isn't dead...He's alive, but he's in Ankoku's possesion...Ankoku's using him as a puppet..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:03 pm
"B-b-brother...." said the Puppet as it walked towards NEo "Brother, why did you leave me. Why did you leave me there to dieeee" moaned the puppet

"I-I" studderede Neo. "I ddn't know what to do then. i didn't know what I now know" said Neo."Im sorry Idai".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am
Madeline look at Idai. Her eye's widend she tossed her arms around him. "Idai!" She said loudly, smilign brightly her heart hammering in her chest. She smiled softly as she looked at him. "I-I-..."

Vladimir looked at Neo. "Eh. I'm gonna get Lily to a safer place, since you know, sh's vauable, she has her healign ablisty, it's useful and Ankoku will go after her. Madelien knows how to get to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 am
"Madeline....Madeline. Ive missed you" said the Puppet. "I wish you feel you again" said the puppet as it kissed Maddy. Then it began absorbing some of Maddy's life force.

"Maddy! VLADMIRE, TAKE LILLY AND PROTECT HER. I got an annoyance to rid myself of" said Neo as he began running towards Maddy.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 am
"That was my plan you dumb ********.." Whisperd Vldimir as he scooped Lilly up. "Were gonna go back home. Okay swetie." he smiled softly as he looked at her, and ina flaght they were gone.

Maddy could feel her energy draining, but if in her final moments she was kissing the one she'd longed for, she'd gladly die, even if he was the one kissing her. She shook her head, or not. She bit down hard through the puppets lip. She looked at Neo, how much had he taken? Being the only though racing through her mind as she fell over to the ground, curled slightly up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 am
[[Bump ^^]]  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 pm
"Just enough" said the puppet as it opened its mouth and revealed a cannon. "DIE NEO!" yelled the puppet.

A huge beam of fire blew from the cannon and hit the running Neo. Neo then flew across the field, laying down unconscious. Neo then looked for Maddy across the field. When he spotted her, he gave her all of his life energy to save her life. "Maddy, you'd better not...." but Neo could no longer finish the sentence as his body lay motionless on the floor, his last thought being about Lily and Maddy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:38 pm
Madeline knelt over Neo. She'd revive him later, she couldn't bare to lose someone else. Kneeling down, she kissed Neo softly, brushing the hair on his forhead. A surge of pin shot through her as she pulled the lighter from her ocket. Holding it to her wrist, where the tatto ran round, she lit it, her whole body, becommming a firey arua. "You ******** b*****d.." She mumbled as she stood up and walked clamly towards him, the invisable sheild of armor wrapping around her body. "Bring it on you heartless b*****d.."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm
"AHAHAHAHA!" Said Idai as he began running to Maddy. "YOU THINK I'M SCARED OF THAT TINY FLAME?!" said Idai as he began hitting Maddy in every possible way. "IM A DOLL! I FEEL NOTHING HAHAHAHA!:" Yelled the Puppet s he continued hitting Maddy until she was kneeling on the floor.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff