Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201

yes...those mecha would be perfect, although we do have enough tech to make one....we only don't because no politician is stupid enough to waste such money, the UN totally forbids that, US, China, England, France and germany would be ultra powers and it would mean total chaos for everyone. also, i don't think any programmers in the world would be offer themselves to be hired for such a massive project.

You never know what the government could be cooking up at times like these. Knowing how desperate people are these days, almost any individual could be persuaded into a mass project like that with the mention of large sums of money in secret.

my opinion, i doubt we have enough technological powers to create the later models of nightmare frames and definitely not gundams...

Probably not enough to make a standard Tachikoma, so I agree w/ Lena-sensei.

...tachikoma... that sounds very familiar... ghost in the shell?

Yup yup. blaugh

funny... fallen wish's price isnt dropping...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:00 pm
Weird,...huh??

I was able to get 3, and sold 2 of 'em. I now have 2 Inari's Beads cuz of them. Now that's a wish come true. (Pun intended) mrgreen heart  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:18 pm
Mulizak
Weird,...huh??

I was able to get 3, and sold 2 of 'em. I now have 2 Inari's Beads cuz of them. Now that's a wish come true. (Pun intended) mrgreen heart

lucky u with all that cash around  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

YUMIneko-Con

Mulizak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:54 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
Weird,...huh??

...not THAT lucky. cry Oh well...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:55 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
Weird,...huh??

...not THAT lucky. cry Oh well...

lolz... three fallen wishes could get me a staff of the angels xD too bad i dont have enough cash around... sweatdrop  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm
*yawns*
I don't think fallen wishes will drop in price anytime soon. But that is fine. I know that was what was intended to happen since there was promise of a huge celestial being hidden within them. I'll just be happy with what I have, and maybe if the fallen wishes become more popular, they will cause people to sell their more expensive items at lower prices in an attempt to get the gold to buy the little buggers. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 pm
I just hope it doesn't end up being a total flop by revealing its creature as

....A CRAB!!!! stressed (Zodiac signs)  

Mulizak

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:11 pm
Mulizak

I don't think it will, We already have a western zodiac item, and the eastern zodiac will come out in a MC.

Don't fret my friend, it will do well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:14 pm
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee

my opinion, i doubt we have enough technological powers to create the later models of nightmare frames and definitely not gundams...

Yup yup. blaugh

actually, we do have the tech...but very feeble forms. if the government seriously pushed enough money to Columbia University and MIT for this, it would happen, but the bot would be very feeble, clunky, and hard to sit it. not to mention slowness....the US is more famous for armor than firepower at this state. also, programmers are lazy....hence the lagginess of vista despite the fact that we have quad cores. also, intel now enables us to have an 8-core computer (imagine the processing power involved...) due to a simultanuous run of 2 quad-cores on one whole board. surely, that's enough for a feeble mech...the only problems are: money, time, and the power needed to maintain them when they are not charging in their docking stations.  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:16 pm
Ronzalpha201
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
Mulizak
CCxLenalee

Yup yup. blaugh

actually, we do have the tech...but very feeble forms. if the government seriously pushed enough money to Columbia University and MIT for this, it would happen, but the bot would be very feeble, clunky, and hard to sit it. not to mention slowness....the US is more famous for armor than firepower at this state. also, programmers are lazy....hence the lagginess of vista despite the fact that we have quad cores. also, intel now enables us to have an 8-core computer (imagine the processing power involved...) due to a simultanuous run of 2 quad-cores on one whole board. surely, that's enough for a feeble mech...the only problems are: money, time, and the power needed to maintain them when they are not charging in their docking stations.

I'm very offended right now, I am deffinently not a lazy programmer, Microsoft is a failure of a programming industry. They simply just put different spins on the same system.
but they are the most known, so ,they make moneys.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Dammie-kins
Mulizak

I don't think it will, We already have a western zodiac item, and the eastern zodiac will come out in a MC.

Don't fret my friend, it will do well.

Maybe....I'm also thinking w/ eastern zodiac signs, they'll put items and equip similar to Okami.(Love that game) blaugh  

Mulizak

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm
Honestly, I don't know what they'll do besides make this new item really nice. They usually have some direction they want to go in, The beginning and end.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Perhaps the greek constellations? (Ursa Major, Orion's belt, etc.)  

okiedokoro

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 pm
meh, I don't think their that stupid, but i've been proven wrong with this robin hood and super power s**t. It's a waste of a monthly collectible.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games