Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 pm
Silver was taken aback.
Confinement? For what!?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:08 am
Mizulu knew that sense she was so stressed she wouldn't turn back for a while, so she headed over to the training forest. Her grampa had taught her how to fight here. Mizulu flew down into the field, then turned to find the great oak. This tree had many scars from her lashes, fire, clawing, and teeth marks. Mizulu stormed straight up to the tree and let out her fury. The sound of masive roars echoed throughout the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizulu felt the snesation leave her, she then collapsed from exsostion (sp?) "silver. . .eric. . .amaya. . .sarah. . .hillary. . .grampa. . ." Mizulu whispered. She then felt the energy leave her, and she was soon fast asleep. From the trees a man stepped out, he chuckled to himself, then put his worn jacket over mizulus body, scooped her up, then swiftly started to climb up the mountian.
(and no the man is NOT eric! This is the twist in Mizulu's story! lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:45 am
"Don't play stupid." Raizu growled. "You know exactly what I'm saying."

Where'd she go...? Eric wondered as he wandered through the trees. ((Do you want me to find you- or do you want to escape by yourself?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:28 pm
(lol, how about eric looks in the cave first, I'll guide you through the rest later, it's pretty simple!)
Mizulu felt something tickle her leg, then she started to hear something. Mizulu snapped awake, she flew into the air, the wirn jacket flying off of her. "what? hey! whos there!?!?" Mizulu screeched/whispered. She heard a chuckle come from behind her, Mizulu turned to see and old man lounging on a rock. "grampa?" Mizulu gasphed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizulu chuckled to herself, she had just put on the clothes her Grampa gave her, she haden't realized untill after the long exsplination on why he had arrived so early, that she wasen't wearing anything. "so grampa?" The old man looked up, "yes youngster?" Mizulu sighed trying to form the right words. "have you. . .have they. . .are you. . " Mizulu's grampa burst out laughing, "do you really think I would let the rest of the zodiac know I'm here?" Mizulu blushed. Of course he wouldn't let them know, after his mild exsperiments on Mizulu to find out certian things, they had baned him from showing up when ever he wanted to. "grampa. . ." Mizulu started to say, "dear! Please, by now your to old to call me grampa, just call me by my first name!" Mizulu shrugged, "ok ok, Billy, aren't you worried that they will know? I mean your next arranged visit isn't for another 3 months!! I don't think they would let this slide!" Billy chuckled, "sweety!! How do you think they would find out? I'm not staying long, one week tops, I have other stuff to get to, but I needed to ask you of something!" Billys eyes turned to ice, Mizulu sort of jumped back, she haden't seen those eyes since the exsperiments. "what?" "Mizulu. . .I want you to understand something, your form. . ." Mizulu cut him off, "Grampa!! You can't!!! You wont!! You promised!!!" Billy got up, her was old but years of travling still showed in his arms and legs, Mizulu would have no chance in a fight against him in her human form. "Mizulu lision to me!! Dragons arent heard of!! There completly unreal in human eyes!! I want you to help me Mizulu, please! One last exsperiment before we're through!!" Billy leaned forward and grabbed Mizulus arm. "but grampa!"billy leaned in close to Mizulu. "one last exsperiment before we end it. just one."
(hehe, I'm not going to say what will happen!!! But I am a genius!! So haha!! you will be mistified by my powers!! MUWAHAHAH!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:41 pm
Eric wandered into the cave- worry beginning to start. Where was she?

"Mizulu!" he yelled- echoing throught out the canyons. ((let's say she hears it))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:00 pm
Silver wanted to scream. Confinement?!
It's because I'm the..the cat, isn't it? I'm not special like the other zodiac. I'm just an embarrassment.
Silver stood up abrumtly, cousing the chair to fall back.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 am
"You can run now, corward, but you can't run from me." she glared. Amaya slowly stood up. "Um, Raizu, I really think that-"

"Silence!" Raizu screamed at her with a slap, and glared at Amaya as she buried her face.

((I feel so evil playing Raizu))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:50 pm
Silver growled.
I am no coward. You are the coward, barking orders at others as if you were the boss of everything.
Silve knew instantly that she shouldn't have said what she did, but she didn't care. She just stood there, fists clenched, glarring at Raizu.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:54 pm
"How dare you insult me!" Raizu screeched. She gripped Silver's wrist, and with a death-threatening glare she whispered. "You're coming with me." Some random people helped her shove Silver into the car and they drove away.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Silver gripped her wrist gentley. Raizu was such a...a... she couldn't even describe how she felt about Raizu. One thing was for sure, Silver hated Raizu with a passion. She sat in the cold blackness of the back of the car, silent.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:17 am
Mizulu tried to run, but her grampa pulled her back, then started to drag her to the great tree. Mizulu imediatly understood what exsperiment he wanted to do, "grampa no. . . ." "mizulu think of the possibilitys! You and me!! oin a world of dragons!!!!" Mizulu then heard eric calling her name over the rige. but think about everyone who's not a dragon. . .like eric. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:36 pm
((Waaaah! Kyoko's story is so sad! As anyone reached the 16th book of Fruit's Basket yet? I cry so much. Ecspecially with Kyoko... Tohru, I see why you love your mom so much! I have everything all planned out!

Tohru will just be Yuki's mom, and then she'll fall in love with Kyo! Perfect, huh? Yuki can just run off with one of the fan-club members. Or maybe with that one girl in student-council, not Kimi, the other one.

Lately I've had into thewoods stuck in my head, I'm going around singing 'even flowers have their dangers' and everyone says 'what?' Or when I had The Producers stuck in my head... boy, now that was frightening. I hope I didn't offend anyone when singing that. Yes, the horrid play they put on... jeez, I talk to much))

Eric kept on searching. ((I forgot- should I find you?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:47 pm
((I've read all of Fruits Basket. Yes, Tohru does fall in love with Kyo. And yes, Yuki will fall in love with one of the council members. I think her name starts with a "M"))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:41 pm
(what? Toru and Kyo? That dosen't make sense!!! Toru should be with Yuki!!! crying and no not yet)
Mizulu tried to scream but her grampa covered her mouth, "now suuush! Mizulu if this is going to work you need to be in top shape! No-one must know either!" Mizulus eyes widened, she hated it when her grampa got like this, he's always scariest. Her grampa attached her arm to the tree then stood back, "ok Mizulu are you ready?" "Grampa!! I don't want you to get hurt!! Remember last time you tried to do this!! Alot of people got hurt!!" Her grampa eyed her, "ah! but what you don't understand dear, is that I've created a drink, from the last exsperiment remember?" Billy laughed, "grampa!" Mizulu sighed, "seriously! Can't you just be like a normal grampa like veryone else!!" Billy laughed again, "oh sweety, this is my way of showing how much I love you!" "ya. . .right" Billy shook his head, "ok well lets get started!" Billy leaned forward and kissed Mizulu on the cheek. The ropes tightened then snaped, "ok Mizulu give me your best!" Billy pulled out a container, then lifted it up, Mizulu took a deep breath then let out a roar. Billy frowned, "come on come on! I'm losing time!" Mizulu glared at her grampa, then let out a length of blue flames right at him, BIlly jumped out of the way. He hummed to himself as he covered the container. "ok Mizulu I'm off now!" Billy turned to go, but Mizulu put her massive paw on his back knocking him to the ground. "awww! Come on Zuzu!! you know I wouldn't hurt anyone with this right?" Mizulu snorted then grabbed the container from his hand with her teeth. She flew up into the air, then smashed it in her mouth, blue flams soared everywhere. good I stopped it a second time to, my grampa is getting to old to remember things Mizulu sighed then landed, Billy had already taken off again. Mizulu felt herself changed back, "well better wait around for someone to come by, um. . .well maybe I need to find some clothes first." Mizulu got up to look around for something to wear.
(ok NOW you can find Mizulu, hehe I forgot where I was going with all of that, so ya randome. . .oh but you got to learn about Mizulu's grampa Billy! lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:13 am
little_moon_girl
((I've read all of Fruits Basket. Yes, Tohru does fall in love with Kyo. And yes, Yuki will fall in love with one of the council members. I think her name starts with a "M"))

((Why did you tell me? If there's one thing I hate- it's spoliers. crying ))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff