Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 am

Ok, so over the next couple of days I want everyone to sign into GaiaIM. I wanna see if this makes things any easier cuz I know the biggest problem with tournies is no one showing up XD.
:Edit: lol. I forgot that to use GaiaIM you gotta be their friend first... so yea, everyone should add everyone from the tourny to their friend's list. whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:35 pm

hello fellow entrants, sorry bout not saying anything...lol

Manjitou_Ninja

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:19 pm

I am in the WiFi room look for Artemis trainer card for my FC
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Rocket Marilyn
So, it has recently come to my attention that Garchomp is now considered an Uber... I dunno what that means for this tourny... I'll have to go check for myself. For now, just leave Garchomp alone... but I might have to ban it (and Speed Deoxys) soon...

GAH!!!! I worked sooo hard to finally get my Garchomp past 70, and NOW it's called UBER?! Why can't people just accept all Pokemon?! XD

And as for IM, erm, I dunno who all is in the tournament. And I dunno who I'm even supposed to fight!!!!

And if your gonna be on Rocket, then maybe we can just all add you and you match us up. Or some such thing. : ) Or tell us WHO. XD

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Okay well if any body else wants their Chimchar they will have to wait until Sunday cause I am leaving out of town soon so I will be on when and if I can tomorrow.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Everyone i am regretfully forfeiting i got mah ds taken and thus cannot enter. crying

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:57 pm

duo of the wildfire
Everyone i am regretfully forfeiting i got mah ds taken and thus cannot enter. crying

exclaim what happened? Was it taken cuz ur like grounded or because it was stolen??

Ah XD. There are so many scheduling problems to deal with. Gr. I've been reluctant to do any matchups because there are so many problems at the moment. I dunno if everyone will end up having to fight next weekend... I'm going to create a tournament matchup with the assumption of 8 combatants. Neko wont be around.. and Mech, Duo, Yanma and Sega all have problems XD. It looks like Darkman and SeeSay are the only people who can actually fight this weekend... and then there's Sephoira... gonk So, yea. I'm going to have to make the matchups according to that. Argh, tournys XD. Well, at least people are telling me. By Sunday I'll know what I'm gonna do.

Edit: updated the matchups section. I wont be on much tomorrow, so just get in contact with the person your battling whenever you can... either through GaiaIM, this forum, or PMs. If the person is just nowhere, contact me and I'll help you harass them XD.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:28 pm

SeeSayLeki
Rocket Marilyn
So, it has recently come to my attention that Garchomp is now considered an Uber... I dunno what that means for this tourny... I'll have to go check for myself. For now, just leave Garchomp alone... but I might have to ban it (and Speed Deoxys) soon...

GAH!!!! I worked sooo hard to finally get my Garchomp past 70, and NOW it's called UBER?! Why can't people just accept all Pokemon?! XD

And as for IM, erm, I dunno who all is in the tournament. And I dunno who I'm even supposed to fight!!!!

And if your gonna be on Rocket, then maybe we can just all add you and you match us up. Or some such thing. : ) Or tell us WHO. XD

First off, I love my name. It's so weird being referred to by Rocket or Marilyn. But it's so awesome XD. Especially Rocket! heart My other account is kinda awkward... so idk. I just get a ~ heart each time I read that xp. SORRY, just needed to share whee

So anyway, yea. I feel your pain about Garchomp XD. Gar is the only one on my EV team that I actually completed, and it's perfect crying . It even has 31 speed IV and a 27 attack IV crying . But I'll never, ever get to use it emo
It seems like Smogon is just trying to see what taking Gar out will do to the Metagame. There is the possibility that Gar will be put back, especially since I think that Gar will be pummeled in the Uber tier... maybe we'll have a special Uber tournament one month XD.

Matchups have been updated XD. Check the first page when you get the chance for updates and stuff. You are fighting Darkman first, although, if Sephoira comes on I would be willing to switch you two. It seems as though most of the battling will actually take place on Sunday. Darkman has a doctor's appointment Saturday and won't be around until 8 or 9 pm EST. . .

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Hey Rocket

I forgot to tell Sephoira to come out yesterday but she is out of town and with out WiFi until Sunday as well.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Kisuke Urahara 32
Hey Rocket

I forgot to tell Sephoira to come out yesterday but she is out of town and with out WiFi until Sunday as well.

Yeah I am sorry for not coming on yesterday and not telling you myself sweatdrop but Kisuke is right.

Sephoira

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Hey guys. Just message me if you wanna battle me. Anytime at all. I'll be checking back ALL night and tommorow nite as well. (As I post this, it is 8:10 PM) We can keep messaging until we're together.

I'll take any challenges, promise. ; )

And I love your name, Rocket! It's cool. <3 Of course, I love Kisuke's name, 'cause I love Kisuke Urahara. XD
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:54 am

*sigh* ok. So, saturday nothing happened. Well, I expected as much. So now let's just see how the next couple of days play out. Sign into GaiaIM when you sign in if you can. I cant guarantee that I will be sitting here all day, but I will be logged into GaiaIM. So, if you have any questions, it might be easier to contct me that way. I'm pretty sure I added everyone here... although, I'm still wondering what happened to Mech... is he still entering?

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Hey Rocket
Sorry about getting on late today but I did not sleep to good last night. Anyways I am here now and can battle oh and I would like to know how are we doing this tournament?

I would like to battle Sephoira first.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Rocket Marilyn
duo of the wildfire

exclaim what happened? Was it taken cuz ur like grounded or because it was stolen??

Ah XD. There are so many scheduling problems to deal with. Gr. I've been reluctant to do any matchups because there are so many problems at the moment. I dunno if everyone will end up having to fight next weekend... I'm going to create a tournament matchup with the assumption of 8 combatants. Neko wont be around.. and Mech, Duo, Yanma and Sega all have problems XD. It looks like Darkman and SeeSay are the only people who can actually fight this weekend... and then there's Sephoira... gonk So, yea. I'm going to have to make the matchups according to that. Argh, tournys XD. Well, at least people are telling me. By Sunday I'll know what I'm gonna do.

Edit: updated the matchups section. I wont be on much tomorrow, so just get in contact with the person your battling whenever you can... either through GaiaIM, this forum, or PMs. If the person is just nowhere, contact me and I'll help you harass them XD.

left emerald on and sound cam on in class T.T

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Sephoira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Hey I'm here sorry for coming on so late. This yesterday took a lot out of me.
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games