Submit

IS this thread needed?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kiamara1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:22 pm
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=170798744&albumID=532120&imageID=28607193  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 pm
ok i tried i hope i didn't really screw up , somebody message me if it lets you into my myspace account or anything  

Kiamara1
Crew

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:58 pm
lol unfortunately it won't let us do anything... as in..no pic sweatdrop you probably have your privacy blocker on... in order to show a pic... unless through aol pics which they just took down... you must have your privacy blocker set to anyone be it myspace, facebook, or photobucket... unless wwhoever it is you have set as a friend on the respecting account...like so..Reno and me are friends on facebook..therefore if I post a link on here he will be able to see it once he logs in cause he has access as a friend to view my pics... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm
ok i will work on it then, I will figure this out just not tonight  

Kiamara1
Crew

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 am
Kiamara1

Lol take your time..too be honest nowadays I just add it to my facebook..and since Reno and DFG are FB friends lol they can just go there and go looky... if it makes it easier for you , you could just do that...if you need help I'll add you and show you how to set pics to friends and friends only...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 am
you make a link cross =w=  

Renovartio
Crew

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:32 pm
Lol but I'm lazy...lol now all I have to do is say Reno DFG go looky at such and such album on my fb... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 pm
but im lazy too >w<  

Renovartio
Crew

Kiamara1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm
CrossFire43
Kiamara1

Lol take your time..too be honest nowadays I just add it to my facebook..and since Reno and DFG are FB friends lol they can just go there and go looky... if it makes it easier for you , you could just do that...if you need help I'll add you and show you how to set pics to friends and friends only...

that would be awesome can you go to the where to find me forum and be friend me?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm
same me =w=  

Renovartio
Crew

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 am
Kiamara1
CrossFire43
Kiamara1

that would be awesome can you go to the where to find me forum and be friend me?

Lol I would if I could..for some reason..my fb account has been under work...so I haven't been able to log on to it... crying I NEED FB! but ask reno and if you look through his friends list you will see Nichole Hill who is DFG..and Michael CrossFire Barr Jr who of coarse is me biggrin  
The Love, Romance,and Couples in Anime / Manga

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff