Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Winry turned to her childhood friend. She hadn't realized how faint he looked just then. She leaned across the table towards him. "Yeah, you don't look so good, Ed..." she trailed off, worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:23 pm
Maura looked over to see that Ed wasn't looking all that great either. She sighed and said, "What's happening with our men today? First Erik and now Edward? What are you two up to, huh?"

"Calm yourself woman!" Erik said putting a hand on her shoulder. He felt her shoulders relax and just then the waitress came. She was young and most likely in her early 20's. She had short, sandy blonde hair and a big smile. She introduced herself as Priscilla and asked what everyone wanted to drink. Erik spoke first as he noticed her approach. "Well, I guess everyone could have some water," he said.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:24 pm
"ugh...I think so...I can manage." Edward lied through his teeth, faking a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm
"Yeah water would do you some good hopefully," Maura said leaning over to look at him. She got up and felt his forehead with the back of her hand, then she did the same to his left shoulder. She looked over at Winry and reported, "He doesn't seem to be coming down with a fever or anything. What's wrong? Does anything hurt? Ache? Feel out of place?" she asked.

Maura was so used to doing this to the other kids at the orphange, she could've been a nurse or something! But Erik stopped her and sat her down. "Maura! Let him breathe! He can't talk if you're interrogating him and won't let him answer," said Erik.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:02 pm
"Don't worry about my hand, it heals fast." she said, removeing the napkin to reveal a clean palm.
Her attantion quickly turned to Edward, her face nothing less then shock. She leaned in on Ed, looking him in the eye, her own eyes nothing but pure, sweet concern for nothing but him. "Are you alright?" she asked, just like everyone else, but the way she had said it, the way her hand moved to his forehead to feel if he was hot...it was nothing shy of adorable. "Your hot..." her lips parted in a fible voice. "Was it because we were out in the rain?" she asked, feeling her own forehead, Kiki didn't know if she could get sick or not...but maybe she could help in some way. "You need something?" she asked in the same voice that would drive any man crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:14 pm
Maura could see that Kiki was reeling this man in without trying to at all! So she checked Ed again to confirm that he was hot. "Yeah, he is. He needs plenty of ice water right now! He's catching a fever. I've seen this so many times it's not even funny anymore!" she went on. She took Kiki's hand in her's and warned, "It's important to give him room, Kiki, he could get you sick too if you're not careful!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:20 am
Edward swayed a bit on the spot. "I'm fine, really...I'm tough." he insisted, sounding weak. He blushed from the attention, exspecially from Kiki.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:01 pm
Envy watched the bubbles floating in the air  

Envy homunculi 08

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:31 pm
Maura's eyes narrowed, knowing that Ed was lying. And badly at that. "Ed," she began with a sigh. "Just admit your sick and stop trying to be a tough guy! Ugh, all you boys are the same? Who are you trying to impress? Each other? Us? It's not working you know," she said. The comment was just as much for Erik as it was Ed. But Erik kept quiet and sunk in his chair a little. He wasn't getting pulled into this as much as he already was!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Winry sighed. Ed always was more the independent type. "Maura's right you know. It's okay to rely on others or admit you need help sometimes." She knew enough about medicine to know that it wouldn't be a good idea to ignore this sickness. It certainly looked as if Ed had a fever and if that was true... "It'd be best to take care of it now before it gets worse," she said.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm
"Oh don't worry about me, I can't get sick." she stated, returning to Eds' side. She didn't know if that was true or not, but it didn't matter if she could get sick or not. right now, Ed was sick. Kiki had never delt with someone who was sick before, so she felt worried, what would happen? "will Ed be okay?" kiki asked, looking at Everyone at the table, her eyes glazed over. she felt like crying, but couldn't. Why did she feel so sad because of one human male? She was so confused...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 pm
Road smiled at Emmy. "I was born with the ability to control water.......",she said softly. "I can do other things too...like control candles and use them as weapons...and regenerate myself." She smiled boldly at her statements. Then looked sad for a minute.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:42 am
Emmy smiled "cool! i wish i could do that!" she notice Road looked sad "Road, whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:21 am
"He'll be fine, Kiki, don't worry," Winry said, smiling. "Ed just needs to drink some water and take it easy; nothing serious." Plus, she knew he was strong as a person, so sickness wouldn't keep him down for long at all.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Road blinked. "Oh.....just remembering something....that's all.",she said and stood back up to finish washing the dishes.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games