Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:00 am

Matthew gently opend his eye's and smiled. "Let's get you some clothing, I don't want any pervert's comign here and seeing you like this.." He whisperd thoughtfully as he whiped the blood from the back of his head and licked it. "I'm sorry for bleeding in your pool, thank god it's not shark infested, or vampire infested.." He teased as he slowly stood up kissing her forhead.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:16 am

Cassidy smiled and rolled her eyes. "You scared me!" She exclaimed hitting him softly. "Don't do that to me!!" She stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "What if I don't care who sees me? I'll just chill around like this" She said sarcastically as she walked back into the house

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 am

Uh hu..." Matthew sunk back into the water, this time he wasn't jocking. He laid at the bottom of the pool, hsi eye's closed, not breathing.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 am

Cassidy whipped her head around. "Oh Matthew." She sighed and dove to the bottom of the pool, scooping him up in her arms. She laid him down beside the pool and tried to figure out what to do. "He can't die... can he?" She frowned and pressed her lips to his. "Oh come on breathe!" She shouted softly. She tried blowing air into his lungs.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 am

Matthew blushed he awakend and saw Cassidy kissing him, he slowly started to breath she was pushing air into his lungs. Matthew gently poked her tight letting her know that he was awake and patly fine..He placed a numb arm around her wasit and pulled her closer. "Let's get you clothing..NOW.." He growled.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 am

Cassidy sat back on her heels and sighed happily. "Will you stop scaring me love? I can't risk losing you" Her eyes looked at him pleadingly. "Try and not to die. I'd have to go die too." She sighed and got up. "fine. Clothes it is." She laughed.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 am

"Fine no clothing I don't care, I just don't want you to get sick, your uhm whatever girls call thoes things are soaked.." Matthew picked her up and kissed her gently. "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you.." He whisperd softly as he brought her back in through her window.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 am

"Vampires can't get sick silly. I could sit completely naked in a snow storm and feel nothing!" She laughed and kissed him gently. "Well you did scare me" She said in a soft voice, burying her face in his chest. "And all that blood. I thought I was going to die." She frowned and shook her head.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:18 am

"I'm sorry love, I really am.." Matthew pressed his forhead agains't hers. "If you did do that I'd fly at you and cover you with my wings, if any guy's came near you..they'd be eating fire.." He whisperd.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:24 am

Cassidy smiled widely and softly stroked his cheek. "I know you're sorry. Just don't go and do anything stupid again." She laughed. "Because all the guys would brave the snow to see me naked." She said sarcastically. "Well actually... they would. I've seen their minds." She nodded softly and made a face. "Okay scratch that plan then."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 am

"Now what am I thinking?" Your beautiful from the inside out, with or without clothing, it doesn't matter.. Matthew sat down on there new bed and wrapped a wing around he rlower half and her upper half. "Now let's get you clothing."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am

Cassidy threw her arms around his neck, kissing him, catching him off guard sending them both tumbling on to the bed. "You're so sweet." She said softly peering down at him. She kissed him again and got off him and walked into her closet. She slipped a pair of shorts and a tank and re-emerged from the closet. "There. Better?" She asked sitting down on the bed.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 am

Matthw chukled and went over to her drawer. he grabbed her somethign dry to ware under her clothing. "Change thoes and your clothing, you got yoru clothing all wet from warign wet whatever it is girls call thoes things.."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 am

Cassidy rolled her eyes and went back into the closet changing this time into a short skirt and tank. "They're called underwear. Lingerie." She smirked and giggled. "You're such a guy sometimes love." She said as she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his collarbone.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 am

Matthew smiled. "Would you like me to be a lady, I could you know.." Matthew kissed her and slipped from under her. he grabbed another pair of her 'underware' and ran into the bathroom. he pulled off all his clothing and slippde herunderware on.. His spike colar matched the underware, it was black. He grinned and walked out. "TADA!"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games