Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 am
Chris and Rasu were exhausted. Then they heard Dessenger ask his question. "No one is, this is a sparing ses..." Rasu was interupted by the earthquake. Everyone fell to the ground. "What was that?!" Chris yelled. "I don't know!" Rasu replied as he got up and dusted off his coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:01 pm
"That was wierd." Dessenger said jumping to his feet.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 pm
Rasu noticed the would above Dessengers eye. "What happened to your eye Dessenger?" Rasu asked. Chris looked and noticed it too. "You should get that checked out Dessenger." Chris said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:52 pm
The Egg Carrier launched all but the last escape pod. They started to fall from the orbit slowly heading to Mobius. Each would land at a different area unknown to everyone was that one was coming straight for the castle's area ((the Egg Carrier V3 is still unknown))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage and Sophie had gone through time a lot since they left, changing to see what different times were like they had spent most of the time in the pasts over 100 years ago but they had seen a small amount of the future but nothing near their time but they did worry about the ruins in the future.
Was it just the area was abandoned or was it destroyed?
Although they had gone only a few hours to Dessenger and the others they had spent a few weeks traveling the world without a worry about how things were going in their own time as they had picked what date to return anyway.  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Back on Angel Island, Kayonis woke up the next morning with a sleeping Sonia in his arms. Nothing had happened, they had just been watching thstars and fell asleep. He awoke her and they snuck back to the castle. "Let's not do that again. Not telling how mom and dad would react to that." Sonia said. "For real." Kayonisa said. He heard Chris and Rasu outsidfe sparring. "This could be fun." He said. "Go ahead, I'll start some breakfast. As far as I know, mom, Manic, and Bunnie are still searching for emeralds." Sonia said. Kayonis nodded and walked out to meet with Rasu and Chris. "Hey mind if I join?!" He called out.

~*~

Sally and the others had been searching for about a day now. "If Sonic were here we'd already have the emerald by now." Tails said. "Can I see your radar a minute Tails?" Sally asked. He handed it to her and noticed that they were getting no closer to the emerald what so ever. "Hm... Tails are you sure this thing is right?" She asked. "I'm positive Aunt Sally." He said. "The three here are still grouped. There's one that's at the castle and another at the castle. That leaves the two we're searching for. "Sugah, I don't doubt your machine's working. I'm doubting our directions. I've seen some of these land markings before and I keep seeing them." Bunnie said. "Of course, we're going in circles, but how?" Sally asked. They continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 pm
Flage and Sophie landed after the yet another Chaos Control having used it loads. In the day they had been gone to everyone else, 9 months they had been jumping through time, exploring and learning. This next place was strange....
"Get out of my way," said a voice
"No,"said a second voice
"We need the emeralds," said the first voice
"I won't obey," said the second voice
"Our people need the emeralds they are your people too,"said the first voice
The next part was unclear as Flage and Sophie rushed nearer keeping hidden for a closer look. They saw someone who was clearly in charge, order his men forwards knocking down a young woman and a bunch of chao. Then screams about a monster. They moved forwards more not seeing what happened but when they got there the men had gone and they helped the person up, who rushed up the alter.
Flage and Sophie knew it was time to leave disappearing before the person, Tikal, saw them again...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 pm
Kayonis was waiting on a reply when Chaos came in. "If you want to train, you need to do it alone right now. Your power is still a bit unstable. When you get it under control, you may train with others. Come, I know a place where you can get a years training in one day." He said and started directing Kayonis. An hour later, they arrived at an old abandoned church. "This place looks like it could cave in at anytime." He said. "That's the point. It's actually a quite sturdy building. This is where all the guardians trained." Kayonis's com started buzzing. "I've got company he said seeing a few robots coming towards him. He flew into the bell tower and hid in the bell. "I don't want to fight them yet. It's not that I'm afraid it's the fact that I don't know how acurate this com is and I don't know if people can track me with it." He said. "That's why I don't rely on technology. It can be very decietful." Chaos said. "All secure." a robot said and the faded. "Whew." Kayonis sighed before entering the the church. "Under the pulpit, you will find a set of stairs leading down to a room. That's where we're going." Chaos said. The entered a few moments later. "Where is this place?" Kayonis asked. "The Interdimensional Time stream. Many guardians all across time has come here." Chaos said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:21 pm
Flage and Sophie found themselves in a different world next. It was about the present day maybe a few years in the past and they looked around. This was not Mobius, this was Earth...
They looked around then quickly ran hiding in an alley to stop the humans staring one almost grabbed them so they ran. This was the time when Chris had first just gone to Sonic's world. People still remembered that Sonic and friends had been here and it was a shock to see people from the same world to be here.
It was too late to hide as they soon found out. A G.U.N vehicle soon was parked by the alley and someone asked them to get in, they did as they knew they could easily escape if needed.
"How did you get here?"asked a female voice full of anger. They did not answer now unsure of the move they made.
"Forgive me for the anger in my voice it is just that you reminded me of an old friend called Rogue, who I have not seen in years and I miss,"she said,"My name is Topaz,"
"Where are we?" Flage asked thinking for a moment.
"Washington in North America," said Topaz and with the puzzled looks of Flage and Sophie she added,"Earth," They talked as they were driven to the G.U.N base. It turned out that the appearance of creatures like Sonic had made people think Eggman might be on his way or something bad was to come...  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 pm
"Its no big deal and i got this from one if the robots." he told Chris and Rasu poniting to the wound above his eye. He told him the story of the robots attack at the castle and his escape. "And thats what happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 pm
"You still should get it checked out though." Said Chris. "You don't want it to get infected." Rasu grabbed the wooden rod. "Ready for another sparring session?" He asked. "You know it!" Chris grabbed his wooden sword and right off the bat started to attack Rasu. It was then Kayonis asked to join, but the two were having fun and did not hear his request. after about 5 minutes, Chris landed a hit on Rasu. Chris was panting hard. "I finally got you!" Chris said triumpantly. "Now if you land 5 more hits, we'll move to the next part of your training." Rasu said but turned his attention to Dessenger, he could tell that he was bored out of his mind. "Hey Dessenger! I'm going to need your help after Chris finishes this part! Wanna help out?" Rasu asked.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:39 pm
"Sure whynot." Dessenger answered  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:36 pm
"Alright." Rasu said. He walked into the house and came back with another wooden sword. "Hold on to this until we're ready." Rasu said as he threw the sword to Dessenger. "Ok, lets go Chris. Remember 5 hits this time." Rasu said. "Right!" Chris said. After 10 minutes, Chris landed the 5th hit. "Wow Chris, you've definitely improved! Now we're going to work on your defense." Rasu said. "Hey Dessenger! We're ready!" Dessenger walked over to them. "Ok Chris, now me and Dessenger are going to attack you. The only thing you can do is block. If you can last 1 minute without geting hit, then it will be 2 minutes." Chris looked nervous. "Alright! Come at me you two!" Rasu walked over to Dessenger. "Only use about 1/4 of your total skill against him for this part. Then next time use about half of your total skill. Got it?" Rasu whispered to Dessenger.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 am
"Got it." Dessenger replied get into his fighting stance.He started his attack with a high slash attack to the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 am
Chris defended, but was struck in the stomach with Rasu's attack. "AAGH!" Chris yelled. This sent Rasu into a flashback of when Uncle was training Rasu. Uncle was using the same method, but was using 2 swords instead of 2 people. The result was the same however. Rasu was broken from his trance by Chris saying, "Rasu! Come on! I'm ready for more!" Rasu came to his senses. "Ok! Sorry, I zoned out for a bit there." Rasu resumed the attack.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 am
Flage and Sophie said their farewells to the G.U.N staff after a few weeks of talking sorting out paper work and more and they decided to go sightseeing.
They were still stared at a bit but they ignored it and if someone got to near they would simply uses Chaos Control or walk away. Many months later they needed to see G.U.N again as they planned to return home. After they said their goodbyes and sorted out some boring paper work they picked up there belonging that they had brought with them or acquired and found a hidden area.
"Chaos Control," they said opening a gate home and they turned back looking at this world. They jumped through the portal...
It was not that long since they had left, coming back earlier than they had meant to but for them 2 years had past of fun, enjoyment and experience. They landed just outside the castle with a large suitcase each.
"We should do that again some time," Flage said to Sophie.
"It was a good holiday," replied Sophie happily.
"Chao," Chaoloca added nodding happily.
They noticed Chris, Rasu and Dessenger who had only seen them a day or two ago but Flage and Sophie looked 2 years older and the confusion on their friends' faces was clear.
"Hi friends, long time no see,"said Flage laughing a little. Flage and Sophie explained that they had traveled through time a lot exploring they did not mention any details of where they went or what it was like but they basically said that they had been traveling for about 2 years even though for their friends it was not really noticed that they had left...
Without saying much else apart from the fact that they were now engaged (which was when Sophie showed the diamond ring on her finger) Flage and Sophie used Chaos Control to return home as they had large suitcases from earth that would be hard to move otherwise.
"It is good to be home," said Sophie as she entered the door kissing Flage and watching Chaoloca catch up with him. With that they put their suitcases upstarts and decided to sleep a little as the traveling was tiring...  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games