Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zseigh

OG Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:11 am
Hi, the name is Eiby.

I'm 5ft tall, no inches. I weigh 159 lbs, but no one can usually see that. My goal weight is 120 and I'd like to achieve it before freshman year of college, which is in August. I give myself until August 1st to achieve this. I am black/cherokee, I am very curvy and I wouldn't like to lose my curves, or my a**, or my breasts. I'd just like to lose some tummy and arm/thigh flab, but we all don't know where the weight is being loss, so I'm just gonna have to tighten and tone and pray.

The doctor told me a year ago that i was borderline diabetic and if I didn't change my eating ways, i would suffer from type 2 diabetes. And since then, i haven't heeded her words. I was already at risk since it runs and my family, and now I'm paying the consequences.

I have a problem with fast food. Boy do I love chinese food .__.
I also eat very late when i know I shouldnt.

I'd also like to get rid of these scars (from bruising, i bruise easily) and stretch marks...somehow. If you're looking for a buddy to lose weight with personally, don't hesitate to give me a game plan via PM.
Side viewFront View  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 am
Welcome in Nor, Muffin, and all other new members! This periodic welcome that is probably too late has been brought to you by the letter Y.

As in. Y the heck not.  

Lady Schist

eralakiy

5,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 am
Hello everybody biggrin
Happy to have been accepted! Anyway...

Stats
Height: 5'3"
CW: 129
HW: 145 maybe? not sure
GW: 114 (chances are that will change though beacuse I'm not a big beliver in BMI)
Reasons:
I felt better when I was younger and lighter.
I also had an accident when my sister who was very small at the time decided as a part of sibling rivalry to push me down the stairs which caused me to hurt my lower back. My mom thought I was just being whiney so she refused to have it checked out and over the next few weeks I could barely walk and for years I couldn't run without being in pain so I gained weight early on even though I haveing picked up information from my moms dieting mainly ate vegtables and wouldn't eat anything like macaroni or hamburger helper to try to balance things out.
Lately I have been eating the best I can by cutting out red meat, fried foods, things high in sodium, only or mostly eating whole grains and takeing long walks and now my back rarely if ever complains so that is also an upside.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 pm
Welcome to the guild! That's just awful about your back gonk Do you enjoy swimming? Swimming is great exercise and might not hurt your back as much.  

Starlurk

u n d e r a g e 69

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm
I suppose the 1st step is admitting that I have a problem. > sad Hello my name is porshea and im phat :0!

Height: 5'6
CW: 149
HW: 180
GW: 135

Reasons: I don't want to be Paris Hilton thin, I just want to be in shape. I"d love to look like someone who cares for their body sad . And most importantly biggrin I want to wear a bikini! lol I love in Florida >.< and when I go to the beach I don't want to sport a onesie. Let's face it 2 piece swim sets aren't too appealing without decent looking abs. sad I'd like to be able to wear a 2 piece with confidence this summer :<.

And of course, photos:

User Image
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/Happybunnylover/Picture018.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/Happybunnylover/100_0730.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/Happybunnylover/100_0727.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/Happybunnylover/100_0722.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Hi, I'm Seraph, I'm currently sitting at 200lb, and I'd like to lose at least 40lb. Prefferably 60lb. To be 140ish lb would be just peachy!~

I live in BC and am just finishing high school. Just chemistry and math to go!  

Tandahda
Crew

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm
Welcome!

underage, I live in Florida too! What part?

Seraph, welcome to the guild! I'm sure you can do it, just remember small steps + consistency! :)

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Hey I'm star (not my real name).
I'm not exactly overweight but since last year, i gained about 12 pounds, which is really bad for me cause im only 5 feet. And... I joined so i can lose those 12-15 pounds so I can be fit again. ^_^
Uhm so here's my stats. I'm a little young so yeah... In 7th grade. ]:
CW: 113
HW: 115
GW: 100-ish or lower o.o  

Cattilia

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Please keep in mind that you're going to grow Star, when you're as young as you are, sometimes it's a lot better to just get a good amount of exercise and eat nutritious foods for your body. And BMI won't work for you, don't pay attention to it. My younger brother and all his friends put on weight before they grow, the same is true for young women such as yourself.

So don't push yourself for a number, because your body is still defining what's normal.

(I'm new too, welcome!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm
Hi, I am new. I am a 18 year old girl named Zoë. I am soon to graduate in a month. I will be attending college, and plan to go to school for the medical field. I have a job at night, and it is hard to wake up to excercise at 5 in the morning, the time I wake up for school. I really do not have much time to excercise, but am trying to lose about twenty pounds in a healthy fashion. My. fiance is very healthy, and he excercises for about a hour every day.guess when he started getting healthy, I realized how out of shape I was. But I am trying to live life healthy now.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150 pounds (I know, I look lighter)
GW: 130ish or 120ish.
Main goal: To have a healthier body and more stamina.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm
Seraphsody
Please keep in mind that you're going to grow Star, when you're as young as you are, sometimes it's a lot better to just get a good amount of exercise and eat nutritious foods for your body. And BMI won't work for you, don't pay attention to it. My younger brother and all his friends put on weight before they grow, the same is true for young women such as yourself.

So don't push yourself for a number, because your body is still defining what's normal.

(I'm new too, welcome!)

Okay. Thanks biggrin  

Cattilia

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:40 am
My name is Nny and a few days ago I tried putting on some pants I haven't worn in a while. They didn't fit. That's what finally got me into deciding to do better for myself. I am healthy, but out of shape. I've started doing some exercises at home and doing some cardio to and from work. biggrin (I live 30 mins away walking distance.)

I'm 21 years old, 5' and 120 pounds. I want to lose "fat" weight and make it all "muscle" weight.

I've started making better food choices (health bar instead of candy bar) and counting my calories to make sure I don't eat more than I should.

It's hard, but I'm taking baby steps so I don't crash and burn. I want to go out and play DDR! Haha.

I'm also thinking of getting these cardio dancing DVDs I saw on TV. They look like fun and look like something I would actually do!

TLDR; My pants don't fit and I'm determined to get my a** back into them! xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:07 pm
wahmbulance

In gaia my name is Lizzie1976. My real name is Liza. I will be 33 in about a month. I am 5ft 5 and my weight currently fluctuates between 180 and 190. I am also the mother of 3 little girls ages 3, 5, and 6.

When I graduated high school in 1994, I fit into a size 14 avg and I think that I weighed about 140 lbs or so. I had energy, though I didn't exercise much. At the time I preferred to read books instead.

Then came college....I gained a few pounds my first year eating the fabulously healthy cafeteria food. The next year I lost most of that weight.....my diet plan: Working at Dominos Pizza. lol

I know how funny that must seem. I know it doesn't make sense to me. It isn't like pizza is the healthiest food around. But I lived off of it while at work. You would get free food while on shift. I guess the reason I lost weight came down to 2 things: Broken air conditioning at work so I sweated most of it off while standing by the oven cutting pizzas. Reason 2: When not at work, I ate a lot of Ramen noodles.....and not much else smile I was taking summer classes too.....couple of PE classes for Lib Ed requirements....guess that helped a bit too.

In 2001, I got married. In 2002 came baby #1.......baby #2 in 2003.....and my last one in 2006....

I lost some of the baby weight after my last one and was holding steady between 155-160 until January of 2008. That is when, on one of the coldest nights of the winter, our home caught on fire. crying

We lived in a hotel for about a month. We had a kitchen in our room, but we ate out a lot. Then my husband, 3 kids and I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment until July when we bought a different house.

We have now been settled in our home for almost a year. My current weight is 185 or so.....I have little energy most days and I love all the wrong foods redface (pizza, steak, chocolate.....common vice I am told). My husband is a truck driver, but is home quite a bit. He too is overweight and says that we need to lose weight eek .....duh, right?

Anyway, that is me.......oh and sorry bout getting long winded....was an English major in college.....and I like writing.... heart heart heart  

Lizzie1976

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:52 am
Greetings Hismrsrich and Nny!

Good luck Lizzy, it's good to have you aboard! I'm certain you'll come back to a weight where you feel comfortable and happy at!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games