Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:08 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki's eye twitched, "Pet?! That was the single most insulting thing she had ever heard. She hand a mind to bite this woman, no matter how pretty she was. Her mouth twtched as she resisted the erge to yell at her. She simply, "Nyaa!"ed instead.
Kiki tryed to think of a way to clam this woman down, no matter hoe insulting she was to her. She walked up to her, leaveing the children behind. Her eyes' looked up at her with such cuteness, no one could resisted Kiki when she tryed like this. She sat on the womans foot, rubbing her face on her knee, purring sweetly. She looked up agian, her white, pure eyes saying, "Pick me up pwease? You know you want to... She pawed adourably at the womans pink dress, "Mew?"

((OMG I love Kiki, she is so cute!!))

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:14 pm
This woman was the teacher of this class and was not phased by Kiki's attempts to win her over. She simply sighed and payed her no mind. "Get your pet and go! Now! You have no right disturbing us with your alchemy, boy!" she scolded. The children knew better than to saying anything about Kiki's ability to speak. They also didn't say anything to help them out of pure fear of a teacher's rage.

Finally, Erik gathered his courage and spoke. "Excuse me, ma'am, but she's our friend! Not our pet! She means no harm and she's perfectly healthy! No diseases or anything so the children are in no danger of becoming infected or anything like that!" Erik said. His tone was at a decent level for getting his point heard, but not too soft or too loud or forceful. A very respectful way of speaking he'd mastered! "If I may explain as you asked," he said walking up next to Maura who held Alex. "I was...well teaching, if I may say so, these very well behaved students of yours!" he said throwing in the compliment that teachers love to hear.

The teacher sighed again and smiled. "Well!" she said taking a breath. "We're very well mannered aren't we?" Erik had succeeded where Kiki had failed. "Class, is this true? Was he teaching you about alchemy? Or doing something dangerous?" she asked the children.

Maura stepped up now and spoke for them. "If I may!" she said sweetly. "Honestly, he was doing both! But more of the teaching part! He taugh them about the basic trasmutation cirlce and their function!" she explained in her own version of Erik's tone of voice.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Kiki blinked, amazed that the woman could blow her off so easly. Kiki had always thought tht woman and children love animals, thats what Dragea had said. Was this woman different? Did Kiki not look cute enough?

Suddenly Kiki felt a stab at her pride that Erik and Maura did better at Kiki's job, then Kiki. She frowned again, standing up, curling her body around the womans leg softly. Her warm and saten fur brushed against the womans bare leg, it felt like your blanket on your bed after a long and hard day of work. "M-Mew?"she purred, looking up agian at the woman, more cuteness in her eyes this time.

Kiki had a new goal for the day, to win this woman over. She would pull out all her tricks if she had too.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 pm
"What is it that your...friend wants from me? Is she hungry or something?" the teacher asked trying to keep her composure. It was an oddly beautiful cat in a sense!

"Well I'd say she only wants some love. It's ok! If she didn't want your attention, she wouldn't bother you in the first pace! Kiki is very particular about who she likes adult-wise!" Maura explained.

She finally broke down and stroked Kiki along her back. She had a gentle touch that was actually perfect for petting. "Well you are a pretty one aren't you?" she whispered.

The children dispersed and continued to play as Erik and Maura talked more to this woman inside. They all took a seat and spoke. "If it's not too much to ask, how old are you? You don't seem much more than 5 years older than us!" Erik said.

The woman put her hand to her chest and answered, "Young man! A gentleman never asks and a woman never tells! But if you must know, I'm 33,"

"Please!" Erik said with a laugh. "I'm Erik, this is Maura, and I've mentioned Kiki!" he introduced.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Kiki smiled and purred with pleasure as she got her way.
As they all sat down, Kiki jumped onto the teachers lap, demaining more attation. She liked this woman who says she was 33. For a seconed Kiki wonder if she could trust this woman with her secret as well. She would wait until she knew more about her.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:09 am
"Well, we're only 16 ourselves so you're much more than five years older than us!" Erik replied. "But honestly you don't look it at all!" Erik had already gotten them out of trouble outside but now he was just milking it!

Maura looked at him with eyes that to Erik meant, "Calm down! You're having too much fun!" but to anyone else, that was a normal glance. "So, as you saw, Erik is an alchemist! I'm not, but he and I are also very skilled martial artists ma'am!" she explained. This information was probably useless to this teacher but it might help in some way.

"Please, you can call me Teresa! Though around the children it's Ms. Isley!" he told them. She petted Kiki more as she wanted and asked, "So normally children around your age get a job! What do you all do?"

"Um, well I myself am not currently employed!" Erik admitted. "But Maura here just got a job at the cafe not too far from the hotel on the other side of town!" It embarrassed Erik that her Kiki, who he made sure not to mention about the job at this point, were the ones working and not him! "Is there anything else?" he asked. Then he looked at Kiki to see if it was ok to go on about the real personal stuff if need be.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Kiki nodded to Erik and purred from the touch of Ms. Isley, or Teresa. Kiki felt very comfurtable around this woman, she could feel her kindness with every touch of the finger. Somehow, Kiki knew she could trust this woman. She decided...to share her secret. She knew Erik and Maura would become worried, but Kiki knew what she was doing. Kiki had nack for seeing the true person behind their eyes. Besides...Dragea wasn't here to wisk her away at a single word.

"Maura and I will be working at a cafe' down the street. I belive...tonight I will be working?"she said, loking at Maura with questioning eyes, her face compleatly calm, a smile played across her face. "Would you like to come tonight? I'll be in halfling form...thats something rare."Kiki waited for her to speak, the whole time looking at Erik and Maura. They couldn't yell at her, this was her secret, she could tell anyone she wanted.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:18 pm
Upon hearing Kiki's voice, Erik's whole body stiffened. 'Kiki what are you doing?! I was gonna tell her but you just did it anyway! Well, too late for it now!' he shouted to himself. He only smiled and answered normally. "Yeah that's right, Kiki! Her and Maura are working at the cafe! I've never seen this halfling form myself but I hear it's sight to see!" he said.

Teresa froze at hearing her voice as well. "She can talk?" she asked, voice low. This was impossible. How could a mere cat talk? But wait, from what she said, she's no cat at all! "What exactly are you Kiki?" she asked ignoring the first question.

"Kiki Draconis is someone amazing! She has a twin sister named Dragea as well, explaining the halfling situation I guess!" Maura said. "She's a human girl during the night, but there's an eclipse tonight! When she is a human, she's prettier than me I'd say!" Maura admitted.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:57 pm

size=9]"No one is prettier then you Maura."Kiki said matter of factly. Kiki turned around in Teresa's lap, looking at her face with her all seeing eyes. "Not many have seen use in halfling form. I do wish Dragea was here with me though...it's the first time I'll be alone on the nights were we can truely be sisters...if only for a night."she sighed.

Kiki smiled weakly, "Sorry if I scared you. I was waiting to see if I could trust you."her smile became brighter, "You see...I've taken a look into your heart...it's in your eyes."she winked at her, her gloreous white eyes looking into Teresa's eyes, almost looking into her soul. "Your a very kind woman, no, person! I admire that about you."it was amazeing to see Kiki getting along with her so well. Kiki always felt nervous when she was around adults...but not with her.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:42 am
Teresa smiled at Kiki and answered, "Thank you Kiki! That is very sweet of you! And Maura I'm sure you and Kiki are just as equally beautiful!" She then stood up with Kiki in her arms and walked around to Erik and Maura. "I see you have that turtle with you! It should be in water or it'll die soon! I have a tank we could keep it in here! Then the children will have something to work together as a class on!" she suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Erik agreed. Teresa told him where to find the tank and he filled it with water from the hose outside. After it was all set, he placed Alex in. Alex immediately swam around the tank. "Could you tell us if Alex, the turtle, is a boy or a girl?" Erik questioned.

Teresa came closer to Alex and studied the animal. After some thought she answered, "I'd say Alex is a boy by the shape of the shell. Females' are ususally a little flatter on top!" She looked at Erik and Maura and studied them as she did Alex almost. "One thing I want to know," she began, "is about you two! I haven't heard more than names and ages from you two!" she pointed out.

Maura sighed and looked to Erik. He nodded and she began to explain. "Well, for starters, Erik and I are orphans! We were brought up in an orphanage for pretty much all o our lives. Me at least. Erik was orphaned at about age 6 or 7. He was given these transmutation cirlces on his hands when he was born. He and I became close friends and recently ran away because of a terrible accident that Erik caused," she explained in short.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Kiki sighed in her arms, purring softly. She was a little sirprised to hear that Alex was a boy, she was hopeing he was a girl. She could have little turtle babys. Kiki loved babys! Even if she didn't know where they came from. Dragea said that when a Mommy and Daddy love each other very much...but thats as far as she would ever get. Kiki would get destracted by something or Dragea couldn't go on....

She listened to Maura explain what she already knew. She opened her eyes, thinking of something. Teresa was a teacher right? "Where do babys come from?"she asked, causeing silents amoung them all. She looked at Teresa with questioning eyes.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Teresa didn't miss a beat as the question came from Kiki. "Well, when a man and a woman really love each other, they....well...you're old enough to know! They have sex and the woman gets pregnant," she explained. She continued by saying, "For the next nine months, the baby grows in her stomach and then the mother gives birth!" "But...why did you ask? Even for teenagers you should know!" Teresa asked unknowing that Kiki wasn't really all that human.

Meanwhile Erik was covering his cheeks for he'd began to blush again. It was right when she said 'sex'. This was because he thought of Maura and her carrying on about them having kids earlier.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:04 pm

"Sex? What in the world is sex?"she thought to herself, but didn't say outloud. She looked at Erik, becomeing more confused. "Whats wrong Erik? Are you not feeling good again?"she asked really worried. Kiki looked up at Teresa with worried eyes. "How come Erik's face turns so red? Whats sex? I'm so confused! And how come 9 months? Where does the baby stay?"she had no idea what was going on, it could be seen on her face as she shuck her head. Kiki placed a paw on her face, purring, "Kiki doesn't know what any of this means!"she moaned.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:20 pm
((You're making this hard for me aren't you? But its ok cuz i love Kiki!))

"N-No! I'm fine! Nothing's wrong at all really!" Erik said waving his hands but he wasn't really all that convincing with nothing but women in the room. "Kiki, sex is the process that allows a woman to have a baby. The details are a little...well graphic but that's pretty much the point!" he explained. This was the best he could do in his state and without going into too much detail.

Maura couldn't help but laugh at him. She rubbed his back and whispered in his ear, "It's ok Erik! You don't have to be so embarrassed about it! But just let me and Teresa take care of it! We are girls like Kiki after all!" She grabbed his hand, lacing her fingers in between hers.

"Erik's just fine Kiki! Around other girls like us, it's a little hard for him to talk about things like this." She went on to try and better explain some things, "Like I said, the baby stays in its mother's stomach for nine months. This is so the baby can grow enough to be able to handle the outside world. During this time, the mother eats more than she usually would because she's not only feeding herself, but her baby as well!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:10 pm

((OH! You cought me XD. Sorry, I was haveing a little to much fun ehehehe...))

Kiki nodded to all of them, thats really all she could do. She thought she understood, but not fully. "Guess this is what happens when you don't get to go to high school."she said, climbing back into Teresa's lap, curling up and sighing. "Inside her....9 months....food...alot. I think I got it."she said, curlig her tail to her face as she looked up at all of them with inoccent eyes.

((Oh! I love Kiki too! Reminds me of myself when I was a kid XD))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games