Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 pm
its ok maybe a teacher can fix this or one of the staff
ive been doing magic my whole life yet i know of nothing like this
ive never heard of magic through song
this is very interesting
cause one of the village elders is the protector of the forest very interesting
((ooc omg i have so much typing i have to do i had to reply to several different threads im on and to stay active in this guild))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:39 pm
((ooc- it happens, as you may have noticed i post in almost every rpg thread in around hogwarts! haha))
Strange...all the same James, we need to fix this. I doubt Adonis will be happy to find we now have two forests...haha

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm
Sam looks up around here. "Has the forbidden forest grew since I was last awake? But wait- this is no where near like the forbidden forest." Sam then turns to James. "What'd you do?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 pm
james says to summer
yes i doubt professor adonis will want 2 forbidden forests in his grounds
james then turns to sam
appaently i made a giant forest simular to the home i lived in through song magic
but i didnt think that the magic of song was this strong nor have i ever seen anything like this happen from what the others have told me i was trapped with in my own soong and the forest around us was growing very rapidly till summer woke me up
very strange now we discussing how to put things back to normal and as an elf i cant allow nature to have undue stress its going to harm the planet if we dont fix it mother nature will be pissed

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm
Not only mother nature, but Adonis too.
Who knows what kind of creatures will come to explore this new forest....ugh. I dont like this...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:22 pm
"Chill out guys. i have a spell for this. I just have to get my book. Here: 'Accio Spell Book'"  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Thanks Sam. *Summer wipes her hand across her forehead.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:15 am
thanks for helping us fix this place
and if i rember correctly the creatures that live in the forbbidden forrest might be tempted to enter this forest
also the things that thee warriors from my home land fight are not very fun to deal with
i remeber once when an elemetal attacked my village
all the magic we had wsa useless cause it just made it more powerful
and swords and stuffs were not very affective i think we never really beat it it just kinda got bored with us and left
((ooc yes summer i have realized that u are in almost every rp in HPGoG XD i decided thats one of the best ways to have oppertunity to get house oints the more active you are the more points u can get))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 pm
"Well then. As far as I'm concerned, I'd love to see a unicorn, but a centaur or one of those warriors are quite out of the question." Sam then turns around and catches a book. She looks up the spell that they needed to get rid of the forest. She chants it and then closes the book. The trees start to return to normal size. "All done. We should be back at Hogwarts in no time." She said, then turning into a scream. Then Sam fell and hit the ground, then everything went black.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm
SAM! *Summer rushed over to her friend and began fanning her face to see if she will wake up, scanning the area for anything that could have frightened her.*

((exactly my point james, housepoints, and variety))

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Sam starts to wriggle and scream louder. Although un-conscious, she feels something crawling up her ankle.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Oh CRAP! It looks like James has zoned out again, and Sam is in convulsions. What should I do, what should I do???
*Summer thinks for a moment, trying to remember something she had read about that can awaken a person from "dead sleep or coma like symptoms" hoping it would work here.*
Worth a try! Suscitatio ex somnus!!! ((literally means "Awaken From Sleep"))

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 pm
Sam starts to wriggle more, and scream louder. The spell seems to have no affect on her what so ever. She opens her mouth, and then a silvery substance starts to come out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:23 pm
crap that silvery stuff reminds me of what happens when a demtor does the demtors kiss james thinks to hims self
*Expecto Patronum*
james yells
as he does this a viper appears from the tip of his wand
james tells his patronus to protect sam
um what was that one spell its rennervate or someething it was used to wake the nurse um crap i dont know it

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:28 pm
*Summer looks to James, still fanning Sam, and trying o think of another spell she could try to use to wake her, or at least stop her from spittin silver...*
I don't know what it was, I was just a house-elf then!
*Shoot Sam! Ugh. Summer thought hard about what she could do, but nothing came to her. *
We need a spell...to stop thesilver substance, stop the convulsions, do something! James think, was there anything like this back in your elven wood????

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games