Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 pm
tsuki-onee
((hey guys I'm gonna be moving soon & idk if I'll have the internet after that. I'm so sorry so when i suddenly stop RPing as often you'll know why. I'm gonna miss all you guys lots.))

Laya sighed then walked over to Ramses calmly "ACtually Ramses I do Have a request of you but it's a pretty big job." she said hesitantly. "Well I'm going to be going on a small trip soon & I might be taking one of the students with me. But I need someone to take over for that period of time. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but I might stop in every once in a while to check up on things." She explained "Would you beable to handle it?"

((that's fine.))
"oh, okay sure thing miss Layla." Ramses said. "I'll keep this ship running as smooth as possibly while you are gone. Is there anything I should know about how to run this place before you leave?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
tsuki-onee
((hey guys I'm gonna be moving soon & idk if I'll have the internet after that. I'm so sorry so when i suddenly stop RPing as often you'll know why. I'm gonna miss all you guys lots.))

Laya sighed then walked over to Ramses calmly "ACtually Ramses I do Have a request of you but it's a pretty big job." she said hesitantly. "Well I'm going to be going on a small trip soon & I might be taking one of the students with me. But I need someone to take over for that period of time. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but I might stop in every once in a while to check up on things." She explained "Would you beable to handle it?"

((that's fine.))
"oh, okay sure thing miss Layla." Ramses said. "I'll keep this ship running as smooth as possibly while you are gone. Is there anything I should know about how to run this place before you leave?" he asked her
Layla nodded "Yes come with me please." she said as she started towards her office  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:19 pm
"oh okay" Ramses said as he got up collected his belongings and followed Layla to her office.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:14 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
Rhea was still shocked and confused about what he was trying to do but she figured taht she must trust him as he had shown her nothing but kindness in a strange place for her. "yes, I will keep this secret." she told him.

Akriest hesitated one more time, then leaned in close to her and whispered. "There's a reason I relate so closely to your images of the gods..." He took a deep breath and mumbled, "My mother is Demeter."  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:56 am
"so you're a god?" she asked. "how can this be...the gods they stopped interacting with us. They remain in their heavens and watch us but no longer interfere with our world. They do not walk the earth anymore." She paused and another question came to her mind. "if you are a god how old are you then?" she asked. There were many questions fluttering around her head but those three that first came to mind. had everything I had been told wrong, did the gods come once again to help the world, but if that were true then wouldn't most of them believe in the gods again once more? she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:49 am
Shelby Pierre-San
"oh okay" Ramses said as he got up collected his belongings and followed Layla to her office.
Layla walked into her office & over to her desk. She pulled open the top right hand drawer & took out a small hand mirror & showed it to him. "What is this Ramses?" she asked calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:09 am
Ramses carefully examined the mirror. "It's a seeing mirror isn't it?' he asked. He had hear stories of mirrors that allowed you to see people and see what they are doing. he hoped he had guessed right.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:08 am
Shelby Pierre-San
Ramses carefully examined the mirror. "It's a seeing mirror isn't it?' he asked. He had hear stories of mirrors that allowed you to see people and see what they are doing. he hoped he had guessed right.
She smiled "Yes ramses but not in so few words. See this is a special seeing mirror, personally made by the faries for myself & for use only at this school. Remeber that stone I gave you? I have given one to every teacher at the school & I can use the mirror to transport myself instantly to the location of any of those stones in case of emergancies. You will also find that if there is any danger at all conflicted on the student this mirror has its own ways of letting you know. You will also find that while in this office you will not be yourself when I'm not here as well. I wish you extremr caution do not linger here. This office is yours to use as you will as is all it's contents, some of which should not actually be here but should be nowhere else as well. So I must warn you that this school holds secrets that will be found & you will have to deal with the concequenses of the students & teacher's own curiousities." she explained calmly putting the hand mirror away.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:16 pm
"A demi-god, actually; my father was mortal. But... it's a bit more complicated than that..." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "My father was in high favor with Demeter, for two reasons; one, he was very, very passionate about the earth and it's animals, two, he actually remained in beleif of the gods, and Demeter was his main worship. So, after a time, Demeter allowed him a single request; he'd never been married, but longed for a child to carry on his work." Akriest pointed at himself. "That was 17 years and 11 months ago. How do I put this... The gods didn't entirely give up contact with humans; Only Zuess, Poseidon and Hades, due to a contract between them. It was implied also towards the other gods, but not enforced." He looked into her eyes and shrugged. "From what I understand, a child of the big three has too much power to NOT be trouble, but others were less powerful; I seem to be a bit of an exception." He extended his hand, and a small, shriveling plant sparked into a brilliant green, extending up into a strong vine. "As it is, I'm only half mortal; however, my life span is limited to a mortal limit, which I thank the gods for; I would have to live longer than the expected time."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:19 pm
tsuki-onee
She smiled "Yes ramses but not in so few words. See this is a special seeing mirror, personally made by the faries for myself & for use only at this school. Remeber that stone I gave you? I have given one to every teacher at the school & I can use the mirror to transport myself instantly to the location of any of those stones in case of emergancies. You will also find that if there is any danger at all conflicted on the student this mirror has its own ways of letting you know. You will also find that while in this office you will not be yourself when I'm not here as well. I wish you extremr caution do not linger here. This office is yours to use as you will as is all it's contents, some of which should not actually be here but should be nowhere else as well. So I must warn you that this school holds secrets that will be found & you will have to deal with the concequenses of the students & teacher's own curiousities." she explained calmly putting the hand mirror away.

"oh okay thank you for the advice." Ramses said as he looked around the room once again. "I'll be sure to follow that advice." he said calmly.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:51 pm
Rhea watched him revive the plant. that confirmed it for her. "you carry the gift of agriculture and fertilization those are the gift in which your mother and sister Persephone taught us. it is what we relied on Demeter was very highly regarded for those who worked in the fields." She said quietly. She smiled and looked at Akriest. "you have a very unique gift i wish i had such abilities" she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:38 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
tsuki-onee

"oh okay thank you for the advice." Ramses said as he looked around the room once again. "I'll be sure to follow that advice." he said calmly.
She smiled at him & bowed her head "Thank you. For this I owe you much. Now I might go on this trip only for a few days or I might not come back at all. the outcome is unknown but I have a little while before hand so until then please just concentrate on your classes. Which will start in a few days. By the way is there anything you require?" she asked calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:48 am
"oh no,no, no it's okay I have everything i need." He told her smiling. "just in what ever you are doing be safe." he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 am
they got the bottom and he lifted luna up first then followed. around them where small little spirt orbs. and in the middle was a huge tree that had to be at least 3000 years old.
"it's a sprit tree. there like trees that so old that they create there own spirt, and other spirits are attracted to them."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 pm
Layla smiled softly "Thank you Ramses I will certainly try." She said calmly

Layla looked up at the tree & here eyes went a bit wide "Wow...it's Huge!" she said walking up to it mezmerized by the size  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff