Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:37 am
"ok then lets go." plug said swing his bag around his shoulder again. he started walking into the forest waiting for luna to catch up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:48 am
fuufuu blue
"ok then lets go." plug said swing his bag around his shoulder again. he started walking into the forest waiting for luna to catch up.
Luna nodded & quickly followed him easily catching up.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:27 pm
they walked until they got to a clearing.
"ok kid this is it." plug said as he dropped his bag.
"now i want you to tell me where you think your at in your training what can you do."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 pm
fuufuu blue
they walked until they got to a clearing.
"ok kid this is it." plug said as he dropped his bag.
"now i want you to tell me where you think your at in your training what can you do."
"Well I can control my powers & my mind pretty well but i do most of my physical training without any help from my powers." she said setting down her backpack  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:29 pm
((Goddamn man... you gonna answer me er what? Not to be crass, but my patience isnt one of my dominant qualities... seriously though check back, i posted in case you missed it.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:29 pm
ace looked at the building with a small smirk.
"you catch on fast that's good. ok now find something that is dead, like bone or he clothing of a dead person." ace said as he started to pick threw the ashes.
((sorry about that i must have skipped over it or sothing my bad.))

plug shook his a little, then smirked a twisted smile. he jumped into a back flip while pulling out and tossing at least 100 small daggers. he land as the blades circled luna. as his back faced her the sound hit his ears. all of the blades at the tip lite up and began to beep.
"you have 30 seconds before those go off, if they do this mountain and that near by city will be gone, what you have to do is pull out the one that is the trigger, the problem is there all the same there is no difference, exept for one thing, oh you now have 20 seconds." plug said as he walked away and sat on a rock faceing her.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:03 pm
fuufuu blue
ace looked at the building with a small smirk.
"you catch on fast that's good. ok now find something that is dead, like bone or he clothing of a dead person." ace said as he started to pick threw the ashes.
((sorry about that i must have skipped over it or sothing my bad.))

plug shook his a little, then smirked a twisted smile. he jumped into a back flip while pulling out and tossing at least 100 small daggers. he land as the blades circled luna. as his back faced her the sound hit his ears. all of the blades at the tip lite up and began to beep.
"you have 30 seconds before those go off, if they do this mountain and that near by city will be gone, what you have to do is pull out the one that is the trigger, the problem is there all the same there is no difference, exept for one thing, oh you now have 20 seconds." plug said as he walked away and sat on a rock faceing her.
Luna was in a slight panic but calmed her self down & thought calmly & came up with an idea. She called into her powers & stomped on the ground & they all bounced up out of the ground & in a falsh she caught them all & stood infront of him handing them to him calmly & half expected him to contridict her like Ace always did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:29 am
"thats good, actually thats real good thinking, but theres just one problem if those where real every one would have died." he said chuckling a bit.
"now this is the meaning of this exercise. the one that is different had a different energy sig. all you had to do is find the one that was different in physicall but in energy wise." he said as he picked the one out of the pill.
"ok so what we need to work on is energy sight. a powwer that i know you have. now focus on me and tell me what do you see?" he said  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:06 pm
fuufuu blue
"thats good, actually thats real good thinking, but theres just one problem if those where real every one would have died." he said chuckling a bit.
"now this is the meaning of this exercise. the one that is different had a different energy sig. all you had to do is find the one that was different in physicall but in energy wise." he said as he picked the one out of the pill.
"ok so what we need to work on is energy sight. a powwer that i know you have. now focus on me and tell me what do you see?" he said
Luna was a bit taken aback when he contragualted her but nodded. She closed her eyes for a moment then focused. "Well....it's a bit fuzzy. Looks like major anmounts of energy but it's...being surpressed mostly. But to surpressed that much energy...it shouldn't be possible." she said slightly sconfused  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 pm
"ok thats great. now what you need to do is think of this sight as normal vision, you want to be able to switch from one vision to the other natraully. now see if that helped and see if you can see me more clearly now, and tell me the details of what you see." plug said  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:08 pm
fuufuu blue
"ok thats great. now what you need to do is think of this sight as normal vision, you want to be able to switch from one vision to the other natraully. now see if that helped and see if you can see me more clearly now, and tell me the details of what you see." plug said
Luna tried to relax herself but still keep the focus of the eyesight but it faded & she closed her eyes & shook her head "No. I'm sorry it didn't work." she said disappointed in herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:08 am
"thats ok it was probley my fault in the first place. anyway the kay is that in most sercome stances it's a good idea to be able to see people in this sight, if you learn to see in this sight, you will be able to lock onto one energy sig. now... hmm. here lets try something a bit easier huh? how about that rock, close your eyes and picture the rock."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 pm
Vito sighed he looked about his feet and there was very little aside from ash. His shoes, regulary black were stained a light grey from the short walk to the old building.

He kicked about and found an old wsoft drink can, a pair of eyeglasses oddly enough, and what looked like some sort of old potter.

Upon closer examination however (which meant picking up the pottery) he realized it was a jawbone. He laughed a little at the irony and marveled how all the teeth were still in it, and real too.

"Allright dude, what next? This isnt for some kind of ritual is it?"

Vito was glad that in such a drab place his humour was still intact.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:15 pm
fuufuu blue
"thats ok it was probley my fault in the first place. anyway the kay is that in most sercome stances it's a good idea to be able to see people in this sight, if you learn to see in this sight, you will be able to lock onto one energy sig. now... hmm. here lets try something a bit easier huh? how about that rock, close your eyes and picture the rock."
Luna nodded & closed her eyes picturing the rock clearly in her mind. "Ok now what?"  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 pm
"good. what color is it." he said touching the back of her head messing around with her vision a bit until he felt she got it right. she couldn't feel it but he was messing with her vision.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff