Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 pm
Soq's Name: Sophia Marias
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Sophia is very reserved and polite, usually sticking with formalities when dealing with others, since she views herself as a public servant. She confronts problems with a fire that hides under her reserve, dealing with them as quickly and effectively as possible. She takes no time for herself or for "fun", though she never denies it to others or interupts gatherings/events unless necessary.

Sophia has taken an oath to keep the peace and protect and care for all those she meets within her travels. She serves no one specifically, but her oath holds to the general good. She has known nothing but her duty since childhood, which gives her a somewhat narrow focus and stubborn determination.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
If rp - I would like for her to find someone that could make her relax a little and bring her out of her reserve. She's got great spirit, she just needs someone who'll press the right buttons. I imagine it'd have to be someone she doesn't get along with initially; probably some sort of scoundral or flirt, something she doesn't approve of but doesn't need direct involvement from her. Less picky about appearance here, but prefer someone complimentary in looks.

If nonrp - MUST be edited, design must compliment her. Otherwise no real requirements.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either, prefer rp
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either, prefer serious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Soq's Name: Riley Ta'rish'e
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Riley is extremely headstrong and impulsive. She lives in the moment, doing whatever suits he fancy. She's a tomboy, perfering to run around (and get into trouble) than anything else. While she's blunt and upfront towards others, she's very accepting and makes friends easily. Anyone who gets to know her realizes her temper is just as fleeting and impulsive as the rest of her moods and that in reality she's a pretty content person.
If rp - Looking for almost a "partner in crime" sort of deal. Someone who'll watch her back when she runs headlong into trouble. Love/hate relationship very possible, but doesn't have to be. No one feint of heart, she doesn't have the attention span to prop someone up all the time (at least not in a love relationship) Less picky about appearance here, but prefer someone complimentary in looks.

If nonrp - MUST be at least slightly edited, design must compliment her. Otherwise no real requirements.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either, prefer rp
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either, prefer serious

Ary Keeyara

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:22 am
Soq's Name: Sparkles
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Sparkles is a flighty creature and her most notable quirks often cause others to regard her as insane. She is nomadic by nature and prefers to follow her heart over logic - proclaiming that the spirits guide her through voices on the wind. Very few have ever heard of these 'spirits' but they cannot fault her considerate nature and love of company.

She is most notably a social butterfly who takes pleasure in the company of any individual provided they aren't going to devour her or turn her into a bloody pulp.

While not exactly maternal, her wistful and spontaneous nature generally enable her to be good in the company of both adults and children.

It should be noted that Sparkles is not inclined towards 'traditional' love, her upbringing (thanks to her mother) has left her with a warped definition of this. Love to her, is only experienced between a parent and child - the pleasure exchanged between a male and female who are unrelated has nothing to do with this emotion. As a result, she regards mating as a pleasant experience but is reasonably detatched from it in terms of emotion.

This doesn't mean she can't love, on the contrary she can love it would just take a considerable amount of RP to make her see this. Otherwise she is simply a mare who is inclined to flit between attractive stallions when it takes her fancy.

Please note she's not a damsel in distress, she can fight her own battles but if she spots a soquili stallion who sees himself as a knight she'll generally play along with the game for a little while for giggles!

Surprise me. ^_^

How do you want others to contact you?: PM/Plot Thread

RP or non-RP?: Either/Or - I'm not fussed but a back story in regards to how the pair encountered one another would be ideal so that I have something to dig my claws into in terms of personalities.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Either. A more serious relationship would require extensive RP, as persuading Sparkles to settle with just one stallion is a feat in itself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm
Soq's Name: Dreyden
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dreyden is very much his father's son. Going through life with a devil may care attitude considering just about everything, Drey very rarely considers the possible consequences of his actions or the turmoil left in his wake. He loves to cause trouble and will rile up situations simply for the rush. (And the fact that it usually makes him the center of attention.)
He's a shameless flirt, except when it comes to mated mares...He does have some standards after all, few though they may be. He likes shiny things and will try to make off with said shiny thing if no one's watching/keeping an eye on it....very possibly he'd make an attempt even if it is watched.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Just a fling. Maybe a mare with Kalona blood...or a full blooded kalona would be interesting. I'd consider almost anything that's on the darker side.
I'm looking for a sobering experience. An encounter to show him that maybe he should be a bit more cautious and not so completely reckless/crazy with how he goes through life...Even if he can't help it. Maybe he'll mature a teeeny little bit because of it. XD
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please
RP or non-RP?: Errr...Maybe? I'm horrible at keeping up with my rps. But at the very least, I'd like to talk something out to use in plot stuffs. I don't want it to be just wham-bam here come teh kiddies man. Oo
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt. Definately just flirt.  

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games