Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:55 pm

"Besides, it's not nice to eavesdrop." Jan turned to Ian. "Animal blood works well enough for me, and I was like that once. Why not try that?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:00 pm

"We do.....mostly......you see.......when we drink animal blood it doesnt give us as much strenghth as a human would, it takes at least three deer to do the same as one human would. but we do drink animal blood but it makes us thirsty fatser and when we are in a situation like the one before, we are forced to do things we dont like to do.....especialy Kai [short for Makaia], she loves the humans and hates hurting them that is why she was crying while drinking the dead humans blood....." he said looking at her eyes slowly open

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:04 pm

She nodded. "Carnivore's blood works better than herbivores..." she trailed off as Makaia started waking up.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:08 pm

Makaia sat up rigt and had her head in on of her hands while holding herself up with the other hand "Ian?" she said geting out of bed and stumbling and he cough her with one hand *sigh* "Stay in bed pleas......" makes her sit n the bed......

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:09 pm

"Can I get anything?" Jan asked, watching them with mostly concealed sad eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:12 pm

"No.....she will be fine.....here drink this" he said puting the cup of tea up to her lips and she took it and siped it. he stood up next to Jan and saw blood on the corner of Makaia's lips

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:19 pm

Noticing the remnants of human blood on Makaia's lips, Jan tensed. "Excuse me," she said stiffly, going outside.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:20 pm

*sigh* Ian walked over to Kai and whiped the blood off and rinsed his hands "Ill be rigth bac" he said walking outside to the others

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:24 pm

Hearing the door close, Jan turned to Ian as he came out. "Sorry," she said. "Human blood bothers me. Hence, the not drinking it," she added sadly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:27 pm

*sigh* "Well it is gone now.....yu all need to come in now...." he said turning around and walking bac in the house

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:29 pm

She frowned slightly, watching him walk back in. She shrugged at Sirius and Sareno and followed them inside.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Makaia was geting dressed ad Ian was waiting by the door, when he saw them all come to the door he said "She will be done in a minute.....she is just getting dressed...." and he was leaning up against teh wall

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Jan chuckled, closing the door behind her. "Being dressed is probably a good thing."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Ian laughed "Yeah...." she opens teh door O.O "why is everyone by my door???" she said looking at everyone at the door

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:39 pm

"Why else? We followed you. Well, I was invited," she added, glancing at Sareno and Sirius.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games