Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:58 am
Polyphonic Twilight
So um.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a screencap from this video, which I haven't actually watched because it's part of the Deluxe...

Apparently, it's called a Black And Wild.

Quote:
Black and Mild brand cigars are sometimes used by members of the marijuana subculture. It is common practice to remove the tobacco, take out the inner wrapper, and put the tobacco back in. Once this has been done, the Black & Mild is said to have been "CHAMPED" or "freaked". Once the cigar has been modified, it is said to have a much smoother taste and not harshly affect the throat.

eek .

MAN! Those things burn your ******** troath scream . Really, if he smokes those, he'll sound like, ehm, well, at least someone with a horrible voice in about 2 years gonk .

I think I would have liked Pretty. Odd 2 years ago, but not that much. I also thought Warning was Green Day's worst album back then, but now it's my second favourite...But yeah, their audiences grow with them, so they did the right thing 3nodding .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 am
Lucky Mysterious
eek .

MAN! Those things burn your ******** troath scream . Really, if he smokes those, he'll sound like, ehm, well, at least someone with a horrible voice in about 2 years gonk .

I think I would have liked Pretty. Odd 2 years ago, but not that much. I also thought Warning was Green Day's worst album back then, but now it's my second favourite...But yeah, their audiences grow with them, so they did the right thing 3nodding .
Maybe it's something else? And the quote thing says it's doesn't harshly affect the throat...

sweatdrop

Maybe he just feels like being experimental once in a while, but it's not a habit... or something. I don't know, but I really think Brendon is smart enough not to ruin his voice.

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:48 am
Goshh. Those pictures hurt me D; . Brendon don't ruin your beautiful voice!
Well its his choice :[

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 am
Panda.Gal
I know gonk

Did anyone watch the video to be absolutely sure it's real? xp I mean, I think it is... but since I didn't actually watch it myself... sweatdrop

Polyphonic Twilight

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:52 am
Lucky Mysterious

Crocs eek ? I think those are, ehm...Typical razz . And yeah, I've also got some dressy black shoes, 2 pairs I believe razz .

Haha, mine also didn't when I was your age wink . Don't worry about that, in about 2 years, they'll give in xd . What did they let you order? Well, I've got a budget of 200 euros I believe, so I think they'll give me both biggrin . Maybe there's even some money for new Vans as well then heart .

Yeah! Ow, and we need fake IDs ninja .

Yep, they sure do. And they can also make a stupid comment shortly afterwards then xp .

Yeah, I'm ALWAYS nosy. I think it's a good habit cool . Well, it doesn't really matter when you got into them wink . As long as you do! domokun .

Yeah. Do you know what those are?
Lol, we are total addicts. xp

Two years is a long flippin time! gonk
An Oh, Hush! Hoodie. It's light blue and stylin.
(Poly has one too... heart )

I bet they will get you both. You should make a list, like a Graduation Wish List. xd

Hmmmmm... I think I can pass off for a sixteen year old without my glasses. xp

Yeah, but I live for those stupid comments. mrgreen

Lmao, a very good habit. wink
Oh, I see. Well then I'm happy!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:53 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
I know gonk

Did anyone watch the video to be absolutely sure it's real? xp I mean, I think it is... but since I didn't actually watch it myself... sweatdrop

You mean the "Mad As Rabbits" video?
[I saw that part in the video]

Panda Cheval

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:54 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
I know gonk

NO BRENDON!! NOOOOOOO! scream xp talk2hand

I'll watch it to double check if you'd like...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:55 am
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
I know gonk

The one I linked to in my post with the picture of Brendon (this one). I don't know if it's the Mad As Rabbits video or not, all I know is it's from the DVD xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:57 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
I know gonk

The one I linked to in my post with the picture of Brendon (this one). I don't know if it's the Mad As Rabbits video or not, all I know is it's from the DVD xp

I think it is the bonus video! :]. Because on iTunes it has like the same
exact scenes in the video!

Man.. Its hard discovering the truth. Yet it'll hurt us if he does smoke x[

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:08 am
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight
Panda.Gal
I know gonk

I think it is the bonus video! :]. Because on iTunes it has like the same
exact scenes in the video!

Man.. Its hard discovering the truth. Yet it'll hurt us if he does smoke x[

Very hard indeed. xp

It shows it in his mouth, but it didn't look lit to me.
So maybe he was just messing around with it...

Also, Spencer had a lighter with a HUGE flame.
It was like five inches tall. gonk

cat 1ady

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:07 am
Scarlet Summer

Yeah. Do you know what those are?
Lol, we are total addicts. xp

Two years is a long flippin time! gonk
An Oh, Hush! Hoodie. It's light blue and stylin.
(Poly has one too... heart )

I bet they will get you both. You should make a list, like a Graduation Wish List. xd

Hmmmmm... I think I can pass off for a sixteen year old without my glasses. xp

Yeah, but I live for those stupid comments. mrgreen

Lmao, a very good habit. wink
Oh, I see. Well then I'm happy!

Yep, we even have a Crocs store in Amsterdam xd . YEAH, but it's like, not a bad addiction. I think everyone is addicted to something =3.

Two years fly by gonk . I feel like getting old xd . You've got a picture of it?

Yeah, I actually should, because I don't want to get stuff I don't like xd . I've worked my a** off at High School for 6 years to get nice presents! :p. And I kinda talked them into ordering it soon, because it's limited. But they think I'll go searching for it in their closets xd .

Without a fringe, I can look like I'm 21 ninja .

Yeah, they're hawt cool . And I also like it when they make fun of other people, without them really noticing it xd .

Yep, all clever people are nosy wink . And yeah, it really doesn't matter! I hated some people from my class though xd . When I got into them everyone was like:"You're weird" and 8 months later everyone liked them, just because they were on MT a lot ¬¬.

@ Poly: I sure hope it wasn't lit. I've had one of thos eonce, and my throat didn't feel good after it xd . I personally think that singers shouldn't smoke. And Brendon really shouldn't, because his voice would sound odd due to it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:19 am
Polyphonic Twilight
So um.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a screencap from this video, which I haven't actually watched because it's part of the Deluxe...

Apparently, it's called a Black And Wild.

Quote:
Black and Mild brand cigars are sometimes used by members of the marijuana subculture. It is common practice to remove the tobacco, take out the inner wrapper, and put the tobacco back in. Once this has been done, the Black & Mild is said to have been "CHAMPED" or "freaked". Once the cigar has been modified, it is said to have a much smoother taste and not harshly affect the throat.

eek eek eek *dies* eek

i didnt watch it either if its going to be on the DVD  

Fragile Panic

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 am
I really want to watch it now, just to see if it's ever lit eek .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:45 am
Lucky Mysterious
I really want to watch it now, just to see if it's ever lit eek .

you should and then tells us after if it does get lit...i hope to God it doesnt  

Fragile Panic

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:51 am
I'll look it up on YouTube, as soon as I've finished Math gonk .

I don't mind if people smoke...But I do when singers smoke, becuase it ruins your voice.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff