Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:04 am

((i have to leave soon. my mom sent you guys a link to some pictures from yellowstone))

"Stop!" yelled Silvercloud. "I won't let you kill her!" She dashed in front of Bearclaw. "Hmph." said Rainstar, "Fine, but she must leave."
"I'll show her the way back." said Silvercloud, even though she knew Bearclaw would already know.
"Fine" said Rainstar.
Silverclould slowly led Bearclaw out of camp, but once they couldn't see it anymore, they ran back home.

((STOP CALLING ME SILVERPAW!!!! lol xD ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:06 am

((we forgot about oak again.....))

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:07 am

((and featherheart......))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:07 am

((never!))
Bearclaw was exhausted, she leaned against Silverpaw. Gashes decorated her pelt. Once in camp, she colasped.

((I think we should wait for everyone else to get on))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 am

(Gasp! Wow, i've missed a lot. *reads*)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:10 am

Featherheart is on. oh shoot, i have to go. C ya.))

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:11 am

((bacically what happened is that rouges attacked,( which you already know) one of them was Silverpaw's father, and they took her to their camp. I went after her, and we fought in a big war, Oak died crying , and I'm gonna too if I don't get medical attention))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:14 am

Mosspelt the Warrior
Featherheart is on. oh shoot, i have to go. C ya.))

((It's Patchstar duncoff. lol))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:15 am

(( and byez))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:16 am

(Wow a lots happened. And i'm not Featherheart anymore! I never liked her...)
Ringkit followed Bearclaw to the border of FireClan's territory. (it's not that it's way too big, it's just really long. if you crumpled it up, it'd be about as big as MoonClan or WoodClan's territory. Also, FireClan and SnowClan's boundaries do not touch. If they did, there'd be chaos.) Even blind, she still could find her way silently through the forest.

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 am

((and I'll brb in about 10 min, and yep, your right about that Paatchstar, srry we forgot))

bearclaw lay still as the medicine cat rushed over.

((how come I've never met our medicine cat before?))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:38 pm

((BTW, I'm going on vacation for fourth of july started 2day. Won't be on for about 6 days or so))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 pm

(alrighty, thanks for telling us)((um...the medicine cat of SnowClan is Crystalstar's mule account, Skyears....who before was called Whitepaw...O.o i dont know why. We're basically waiting to get another med. cat for SnowClan, i think...))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Mind if I join? I'm just a kit, so I might not be able to play an important role. sweatdrop Oh well, I'm asking anyway. Ripplekit OUT.

Taxidermy Royalty

Distinct Genius

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:58 pm

(Yeah you can join Ripplekit...actually, you've posted 6+ times, you're ready to be an apprentice...Silvercloud can be your mentor...)

Crystalstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting! Today SnowClan gets a new apprentice! Ripplekit, come up here.

*Ripplekit goes up*

Crystalstar: Ripplekit, from this day on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Ripplepaw.

SnowClan: Ripplepaw! Ripplepaw!

Crystalstar: Silvercloud, you are ready for your first apprentice. You have been trained by Bearclaw, and I hope you will pass down what she taught you to this apprentice.

Silvercloud: Of course, Crystalstar.

*Mentor and apprentice touch noses*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, Ripplepaw! and Silvercloud! (if you dont want to be a mentor just tell me, ok?)
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games