Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:46 pm

(lol! Sorry I was gone!! I had some stuff that needed to get done.
p.s. you and your sister aren't old enough yet to eat fresh kill!
lol! Silly kit!)
Cindermoon watched her kits as they came inside. "ok, do you two still want to try fresh kill today?" Purred Cindermoon"of course!!" Growled Goldenkit. Cherrykit nodded rapidly. "ok then." Cindermoon took a bite out of the mouse, and chewed, then put some of the mush on the floor. "EW!!!!!" Shouted Goldenkit. "oh shoosh!! You said you wanted to try some, go ahead Cherrykit take a bit." Meowed Cindermoon. Cherrykit bent forward and took a small chunck in her mouth. She then started wiggling her toung around the food. "Oh! Just eat it already!!!!" Yowled Goldenkit. "Quiet Goldenkit, here try it." Cindermoon scooped the rest of the mush, and pushed it into Goldenkits open mouth. Goldenkit started to chew. "Hmm. . ." Goldenkit closed her eyes. Cherrykit swallowed, then looked up, "It's deeeliciouse!!" "I agree!" Meowed Godlenkit after she swallowed. "good! The day after tommorow, you two can start eating that, but for know you will have to make do with my milk." Purred Cindermoon"ok!" Purred both kits. "Right it's late so you two should go to sleep, and if your good, I might teach you something tomorrow." Meowed Cindermoon. "Yay!!! I bet I can go to sleep before you!!" Purred Goldenkit to Cherrykit. "No-way!!" Growled Cherrykit. She then curled up and started to slow her breathing. "Hey!" Purred Goldenkit. She then playfully bumped Cherrykit as she snuggled up to go to sleep. And soon enough they were both fast asleep. "Hey." Whispered Eagleheart from next to Cindermoon. "Can you give me some of that magic?" Purred Eagleheart. "Nope! My secret!" Cindermoon playfully said back. "ugh!" Sighed Eagleheart as sheturned to her own kits. Cindermoon smiled and turned back to her sleeping kits. I think I can die happy now, I have everything that I have ever wanted. Cindermoon sighed happily, then rested her head on the side of Cherrykit's head, while her tail rested around Goldenkit.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:24 am

That next morning, Cindermoon woke with a start, her kits were gone. "Goldenkit, Cherrykit?" yowled Cindermoon. "Here we are!" mewed two voices, Cindermoon looked up abruptly. The two kits were dragging an old looking squirrel to the fresh kill pile. "Look what we caught!" mewed Cherrykit triumphantly. "Hey, I actually brought it down squacked Goldenkit. "Well, well, well," purred Cindermoon " Good job, but remember not to go out before I wake up or I'll have Patchstar claw your eyes out." speaking of which, Patchstar padded over to them out of her den " you guys can go give that to the elders" she mewed " Good catch."

jfederer62

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:45 am

The two kits whipped around, eyes wide with fear. Patchstar purred in amusement. "Are you gonna claw our eyes out?" squeaked Cherrykit. Patchstar let out a mrrow of laughter. "No, little one. Now, go bring your kill to the elders. And you better not do that again!" She called after the kits, who were already bounding towards the elders den with the squirrel dragging behind them. They flicked thier tails to show Patchstar they heard her.

"Kits." Cindermoon purred. Patchstar nodded. "You've got some lively kits all right." She pressed her nose to Cindermoon's muzzle. "They'll make fine warriors." With that, Patchstar up and left the nursery.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:30 am

Moonflower headed across camp to go make dirt. When she finished, she heard squeaks. Mice? No, they couldn't be mice. The sounded more like... kits? She through some brambles. Kits! She looked around for the mother. and to her horror she found a cat, who she guess was a rogue, laying dead not far away. She took her to bury her in the forest. But to Moonflower's surprise, she was not quite dead. The she-cat was just bairly alive. She looked at Moonflower. The she-cat said in a weak voice, " The tawny one is Horse... and the black one is.... Crow..." And with that she was dead, and Moonflower buried her. Moonflower then went back to the two small kits, who couldn't be more than a few days old, took them in her mouth, and ran into camp, going straight for Patchstar.

little_moon_girl
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:14 pm

LilyPAW ((YAY aprentice)) wached Moonflower run to Patchstar's den. Were did she find those beat up kits she thought.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Rainpool came walked back into camp and dropped two mice and a rabbit on the frech-kill pile.

(pointless...i'm to tired to type anything else...)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

jfederer62

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Patchstar looked up abrubtly as Moonflower ran in with two tiny kits in her mouth. " Where did thosekits come from?" yowled Patchstar in suprise. " I found them in the forest, there was mother was a rogue i think and she was dying." meowed Monnflower in distress " before she died she told me that the kits were Horse and Crow." Moonflower laid the on the ground in front of Patchstar. " Bring them to Cindermoon, she may still have milk left." spat Patchstar, " and tell me where you left the mother."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

After Moonflower came from the nursery Lilypaw asked her"Whos kits were those, not a nother clan's i hope." "No,"she replied"a roughs, their mother died." Lilypaw paded away Poor kits. I wonder what will happen to them. she thought.

Dreamerlily

jfederer62

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Patchstar padded around her den as Moonflower told her the story of how she found the kits. " Are you sure she said nothing about who she was or where she came from?" she asked. "All she told me was her kit's names." mewed Moonflower.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:45 pm

(Greeny! You are Goldenkit! GAH!!! (lol!))
Cindermoon came up behind her kits, she was nice to them before, but know she needed to exsplain to them the rules of the camp so they didn;t end up gettint into truble. "Goldenkit, Cherrykit I would like to have a word with you!" Cindermoon growled. Goldenkit spun around, Cherrykit froze, then turned slowly to look at Cindermoon. "yes?" Mewed Cherrykit inocently. "you tow do understand that you cannot just go out of the camp by your selfs, JUST! So you could go and try to catch fresh kill." Cindermoon started to growl a little lowder. "We know that but we just wanted to try." Growled Goldenkit. Cindermoon glared down at Goldenkit, and she backed off. Cindermoon sighed. "I know you are curiouse, but you need to stay near me. Your barly old enough to eat fresh kill, let alone wardering out of camp when you ever you feel like." Meowed Cindermoon. "i'm sorry mama, we won't do it again." Meowed Cherrykit. Goldenkit grunted, but said she was sorry. "Good! Now I asume your done here. Go back to the nursery, you two are still in trouble!" Cindermoon purred.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Lilypaw sighed I didn't catch any thing on the hunting patrole. So hungey. Slowly she went to the aprentices den early to sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:48 am

((srry i havent replied in a while sweatdrop ... i've been so busy with my dance nationals stressed im SO tired and we're still not done...i have to do ALL of my dances over again in the dance off sunday and monday evil ))

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:14 am

((congrats LilyPAW!! blaugh ....OOOOOHHHHHH Goldenkit and Cherrykit in TRUBLE lol))
Eagleheart watched in horror as Moonflower hurriedly carried two tiny kits into Patchstar's den, she got up from the sunny spot where she was watching her kits playing and pelted over and arrived just as Moonflower was saying, "I found them in the forest." She listened in shock at the rest and after Moonflower left the den Eagleheart went inside. "Where do you think this rouge came from Patchstar? Could there be more?" Eagleheart said with worry. "Do you think they could attack our clan?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:39 pm

(lol! Yah! They ARE in trouble!!! Hey, so also how are you doing in the competition?)
Cindermoon looked down at her two kittens. "mom! I am SOOO bord!!! Can't you punish us out side?" Growled Goldenkit. "No, you two are satying in here were I can keep an eye on you. But if you want fresh air, you can come with me to pick out some fresh kill to eat." "Yah!! lets do that!" Purred Cherrykit. "ok that sounds good!" Mewed Goldenkit. "fine, but remember you have to stay at my side, you are not allowed to leave it. Also you are not allowed to play with Eaglehearts kits, they are week older then you, remember that!!!! Or else I will carry you both by the scruff!" Purred Cindermoon. She stood up, and both kits rose with her. I hope these two act nicely today, because if they don't they get another day of bordome, and I will have to suffer with them as well. "Come on, now what would you two like to share with me, a vole or a thrush?" Purred Cindermoon. "I LOVE thrushes!!!" Purred Cherrykit "What do you think Goldenkit?" Mewed Cherrykit.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Moonflower paced back and forth near Patchstar's den. What is Patchstar going to do? Is she going to let them stay? Is she going to make me put them back? She was so worried about the kits that she didn't even think about what might happen to her. I hope the kits are ok. They must be really hungry right now. Oh, this is bad. They need to be fed soon or they.... Moonflower didn't want to finish that thought.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games