Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:13 pm
She gave an uncharacteristic giggle as she thought of the possible suitors that she would of had. She had never really shown herself to many people, besides to annoy the queen by appearing at her games and go to tea parties " I'm sure you would of really terrified them." She was glad to have her brother back  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:35 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
She gave an uncharacteristic giggle as she thought of the possible suitors that she would of had. She had never really shown herself to many people, besides to annoy the queen by appearing at her games and go to tea parties " I'm sure you would of really terrified them." She was glad to have her brother back

Cheshire snickered and laid out across the ground. "With that new contraption of Rosalie's though, we will have to be careful. Believe it or not, she carries far more intellect than that of her mother." He thought for a moment than began to laugh. "Then again, her mother wasn't exactly a genius."
She smiled at the sight of the sleeping Hatter, stretched out across the bed. Luckily, she wouldn't have to knock her poor friend out with the tea kettle. Setting her copper top hat down on the bed, she quickly scribbled on a piece of paper, and pinned it above her bed. 'This may be my last chance..." Tick-Tock thought as she approached the sleeping Hatter. Leaning over and quickly kissing him on the lips she hurried to the door. Before leaving though, she whispered. "We're all mad here, right? I must, Tick-Tock, be madder for loving a Hatter." Then, she departed, in hopes of finding the queen before she attacked the jabberwocky plains.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:42 pm
Indya nodded but a confused look came over her face 'What new contraption brother? she's created something new and more dangerous" she bit her lip , obviously a bit worried  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Indya nodded but a confused look came over her face 'What new contraption brother? she's created something new and more dangerous" she bit her lip , obviously a bit worried

He leaned forward almost ominously, placing his chin on his hands. "Yes, whatever this new contraption is, it can capture Cheshires. Something that can actually behead one of us."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:20 pm
The Jabberwockies began to fight, but could a baby Jabberwocky, with a broken wing, really stand a chance?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 pm
Hearing the clashing of the Jabberwockies, Tick-Tock scurried through the shadows, hoping to see what the commotion was about. Seeing Jabbers, she gasped and held her hands to her mouth. "Jabbers!"
Before she could make a move, the orb in her chest began to glow a vibrant red. Falling to her knees, she clutched her chest in pain. "She's..very close." Sighing, she looked up at the battling Jabberwockies. "Jabbers...I'm sorry...I can't."

Growling, she stood, leaning against the wall for support and made her way towards the exit. She stalled though and raised her cane. 'I have to help Jabbers.' She thought. Turning, she aimed her cane and tossed it as hard as she could.
Her aim was true and pierced the larger Jabberwockies eye. It screeched and thrashed violently. "Please, don't, Tick, let this, Tock, interfere with our, Tick-Tock, friendship with the, Tock, Guardians. I'm sorry Nana." She whispered, hold unto the orb and the wall. She did throw her cane after all and she did have only one leg, so that did complicate things somewhat.

But, she saw the exit and hopped as fast as she could, knowing she was close by the throbbing in her chest.

((That was LONG! Sorry about that.))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 pm
((sorry, I was gone all weekend...))
Nana raced toward the battling Jabberwockies, her heart pounding in her chest. "Jabbers!" she screamed as she ran, watching the fight closely.
Something was wrong. The attacker had reared up, screaming and thrashing in pain, no longer concerned with the little Jabberwocky. She sprinted as hard as she could the rest of the way and pulled off her heavy skirt to increase her agility. Now in breeches and stockings, she grabbed hold of the great beast's hide and quickly made her way up its back and onto its head.
"Oh!" she cried, seeing what was making the Jabberwocky scream. It was Tick-Tock's cane, embedded in the creature's eye. "Oh, no, Tick-Tock," she said softly. "This is not going to help things at all."
She took a deep breath, steadied herself on the writhing beast's head, and prepared to work Guardian magic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:57 pm
By the time Tick-Tock had reached the edge of the plains, she could see it. Hordes of cardguards carrying devises to destroy the Jabberwockies and ensnare the Cheshire's. "I...have to, Tick, stop this." Sliding down the great orange-ish hill, she came to a stop just before Rosalie and her deck.
"Well, Tick." Rosalie said. "What a...pleasant surprise." Raising her axe, shaped like a heart, she aimed it at Tick-Tock's throat. "You're coming with me and I'm beheading your friends." Growling, Tick-Tock swatted the axe from Rosalie's grasp and yelled, "You touch them, I'll break the orb!" She clutched the orb in her grasp and began to press tightly, till a cracking could be heard. "WAIT!" Rosalie shrieked. "You know what'll happen if it breaks." Rosalie growled angrily, she never wanted to lose at anything. "What do you want?" she asked. "Leave, Tick, the guardians and my friends alone!" Tick sighed. "And you can, Tock, have me."
Rosalie thought for a moment, foot tapping frustratedly. "Fine." Grabbing ahold of Tick-Tock's throat she reached behind her and removed the gear from her back. The light in her eye dimmed and one more spark erupted from her neck before she shut down. "Take her back to the palace." She said, tossing Tick's form to one of the card guards.
"Rodent." She called waiting for The White Rabbit to hop by her side. "Tell the card guards to breach The Guardian's lair. Bring me back the fugitives." The White Rabbit looked startled. "But-you promised Tock-" Turning, she slapped the rabbit across the face. "A queen makes promises to no one." He stuttered. "I'm afraid I can't do that." He mumbled. "Sorry." Growling, she turned towards the cardguards and shouted her command. "GET ME THE FUGITIVES AT ALL COST!" The saluted and ran off.
As the queen departed with the remaining cardguards and Tick-Tock, The White Rabbit hopped off in the opposite direction to alert the Guardians and fugitives of the attack.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Jabbers curled up and licked at his wounds, watching Nana work her Guardian magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:55 am
Rosalie grinnned, twirling Tick's large gear around her arm. "With Tock all locked up, I'll have free range of Wonderland." Raising the gear up, she tossed it like a frisbee into a mound, hidden in the grass and grinned. "Without that gear, Tick can't wake up. Perfect."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Wounds cleaned, Jabbers watched Nana in fascination, yellow eye glowing oddly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:06 pm
Nana pushed a few stray locks of her hair back from her face and placed both hands on Tick-Tock's cane. She leaned forward, not putting any pressure on the cane yet, and began to whisper to the Jabberwocky in the liquid language of the Guardians. "Sleep," was what she was telling it. "Sleep and let the pain flow away like the River That Was.... hush, noble beast. There is no pain. Only sleep." Gradually, the Jabberwocky's screams quieted, and it sank slowly to the ground in a trance. Nana bit her lip and jerked the cane out of the creature's eye, and then surveyed the hole it left behind. It was very severe damage... She continued to chew on her lip as she thought of what to do. She could try to repair it, but he would never fully regain his sight in that eye... but it was certainly better than doing nothing.
She set to work again.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:49 am
The White Rabbit had reached the entrance and mumbling to himself, opened up the Guardian's hide-out. Hopping in, he hoped dearly that a Jabberwocky wouldn't want some rabbit legs. He had heard a Jabberwocky earlier that seemd to be in terrible pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:52 am
Hearing the entrance being opened, Jabbers lifted his head and hopped off, determined to discover who was entering the Guardian's abode. Upon seeing The White Rabbit, he screeched and pounced upon the poor terrified creature. He had no intention of harming him though, he just wanted to play was all. However, that wasn't what The White Rabbit was thinking.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:54 pm
The White Rabbi shrieked, curling into the fetal position and shaking furiously. "I MEAN NO HARM! I APOLOGIZE FOR BREAKING AND ENTERING!" He cried, ears pressed closely to his head.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games