Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:44 am

"Yes. She only ever let's me touch her, she will bite or scream or be violent when anyone else trys though."said Richard calmly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:47 am

"Oh okay. Good thing I found now rather then later," Koyashu said. 'That would explain why she had scooted away from her sister earlier,'he thought.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:53 am

"How about that tree?"asked Jamie pointing to a small-ish tree with blueish pine needles and a sturdy trunk, it was quite nice.
"I dont know...what do you to think?"asked Richard to Koyashu and Emily.
Emily shrugged and spun around in circles.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:55 am

"I think it looks nice," Koyashu said as he look at the tree. "Looks like a good tree to me."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:12 pm

"Alright."said the 30 year old man picking up the tree, "where is your car, I'll tie it on top and have yah pay and you will be on your way."
"Your rhymings dumb."said Emily laughing.
"I know."said the worker.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:14 pm

Koyashu chuckled. "It right over there," he said pointing at their car. "How much do we owe you?"

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:25 pm

"$26 american. I really don't understand cash system here yet."said the worker.
Richard handed him some money and took his childrens hands as their tree was taken to their car and tied down.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:22 pm

Koyashu walked with to the car. His excitment was being shown on his face.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:29 pm

Richard put his kids into the car and handed Koyashu the kids, "not feeling well again, you drive."he muttered and got in on the passenger side.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:55 pm

"Okay," Koyashu said as he got behind the wheel. He then started the car and drove back to the apartment.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:17 pm

When they got to the apartment Richard wasn't looking too well again. The kids got out and waited for their dad who was going a bit slower than he would have liked. But he did get out and picked up Jamie tiredly and his arms shook a bit while holding her, "l-lets go decorate the tree now." he kissed her forhead and put her down. "Go inside and the tree will be up in a minute." the kids nodded and ran inside to their dads appartment.
Richard looked at the tree and started untieing it, his smile had slipped away.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:22 pm

Koyashu helped untie the tree and looked at Richard. A concerned look settled on his face when he saw the look on Richard's face. "What's wrong, Richard?" he asked concerned.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:26 pm

"...just a bit...off I guess."Richard breathed out and leaned on the car, "damn...this better not happen while the kids are around or I swear I'll pull their mothers a** back here..."he panted and shook his head. "Let's get the tree inside."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:28 pm

Koyashu went over to Richard and put his hand on his shoulder carefully. "I can get this tree in by myself. I've carried amps heavier then this," he said as he grabbed the tree. "I'll just need you to hold open some doors."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:31 pm

The author nodded and did what was asked of him. He hated feeling so damn weak and useless.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games