Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:30 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
((you be quite stare ))
Joshua nodded; he'd expected something like this. And from the sounds of things, she'd only killed researchers... It wasn't great, but since they considered themselves so high above humanity, he really couldn't say they didn't deserve it. However, knowing that would just make her feel more guilty, he kept his mouth shut, and listened. "Gella, what's past is past; you made steps to change that." He said softly. "But I'm interupting; go on."
"josh...I went back to that place.....I found the research & papers...there was a problem....they couldn't stablize my state......soon......I'll no longer be human at all ......my edge of control will be gone....wolf spirit & vampire.....just as deadly but easily more tackable if u know what to look for...... I'm risking your life more & more every minute....." she was shaking her head "...what kind of creature am I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:53 pm
Joshua glared a little at her. "... Gella, I'm sorry but that is a foolish question; you still have your human nature, and no matter what, always will, therefore you remain human. No matter what else happens, you're you... even if another something comes along and overpowers it, you are still there." He muttered softly. "My life is always in danger, if you haven't noticed... and I'd rather die trying to save you than at their hands."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:27 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua glared a little at her. "... Gella, I'm sorry but that is a foolish question; you still have your human nature, and no matter what, always will, therefore you remain human. No matter what else happens, you're you... even if another something comes along and overpowers it, you are still there." He muttered softly. "My life is always in danger, if you haven't noticed... and I'd rather die trying to save you than at their hands."
Gella noddded "I know it's just.....I don't want to see you hurt." she said sadly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:35 pm
Joshua smiled a little sadly. "Welcome to life; I'm gonna get hurt, with or without you being there. The best you can do is be there for me when I get hurt... just as I'll be there for you when you get hurt."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:03 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled a little sadly. "Welcome to life; I'm gonna get hurt, with or without you being there. The best you can do is be there for me when I get hurt... just as I'll be there for you when you get hurt."
She smiled softly back at him & wrapped her arms around his cheast holding him tight. She hid her face in his shirt as she began to slow down the stream of tears  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:46 am
He began to gently stroke her hair. "Just promise meyou'll stay by me, ok?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 am
Blade_of_Hatred
He began to gently stroke her hair. "Just promise me you'll stay by me, ok?"
Gella hugged him then thought for a minute. could she really promise that? she bit her lower lip & wasn't able to look up at him. She was too lost in her own thoughts  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 pm
"Gella... promise me." he said, sounding almost desperate. "Please..."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:35 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
"Gella... promise me." he said, sounding almost desperate. "Please..."
Gella still held him close & spoke in barly more then a whisper. "As long as you still want me here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:59 pm
Joshua smiled, releived, even though he knew she may not be able to hold to that promise. "We'll face that when the time comes. for now, lets just make sure you're comfortable."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:47 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled, releived, even though he knew she may not be able to hold to that promise. "We'll face that when the time comes. for now, lets just make sure you're comfortable."
Gella nodded, still holding herself close to him, she closed her eyes but knew she wouldn't sleep. she tried to relax herself a bit & forced the memories from her consious mind  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:25 pm
Joshua smiled gently down at her, and shut his eyes... but not to seem gentle. His eyes were harder than steel, and Gella would have seen the hatred and fury embedded in them if she'd bothered to look; as it was, he didn't want her worried.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:33 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled gently down at her, and shut his eyes... but not to seem gentle. His eyes were harder than steel, and Gella would have seen the hatred and fury embedded in them if she'd bothered to look; as it was, he didn't want her worried.
Gella felt his body tense up a bit & she could tell hwe was upset and this made her feel even worse then she already did. But she couldn't do anything about it now. He needed to sleep as she relaxed herself & cleared her mind of all thoughts as she listened to his steady heart beat & breathing  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:38 pm
((sorry took me so long to post.))

Morganna was sitting alone as she usually did. She was used to being alone. She was forced to be alone since she was just a teen. She was in love with the greatest guy she'd ever known. And because of her he was gone.

She always blamed herself for what happen. She was just turned and out for a walk. She saw a woman cut her hand and the smell of blood drove her insane. She was told by her husband that he would get the food, till she was fully able to control herself. But she didn't listen and he lost his life.

She had to spend the rest of eternity by herself. She turly had to 'Learn To Be Lonely'. She always heard the saying 'it is better to love and lost then to have never loved at all'. But she couldn't understand it. It truley was the toughest thing she ever had to do.  

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:33 pm
Joshua felt her force relaxation, and felt immediately guilty; all things had a reaction no matter how small and he knew she'd felt his. "Gella... please, don't worry. I... I just can't beleive there were humans who could do that." he murmured, trying to comfort her, to make her feel better.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games