Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:56 am
Nich saw the lake and astonishment dawned on his face. Divine realization was the only way to describe his gaze. He began to laugh.

"Hey you know, i fell int his last night. It didnt look nearly as beautiful when i was drowning in it. Course i cant rightly appreciate it now can I?

He smiled as she grew close to him and he knew then that nothing he said would save this girl from him. The only way to do that was to be a better person for her.

He wasnt one for destiny, but he noticed then that the wind was blowing from the west.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:27 am
Akiera glanced at Tala. "Yeah... if we don't, someone else is liable wind up like... whoever this was." he motioned to the pool of blood. "Besides... if it is a type of werewolf, then it's best we do it."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:16 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera glanced at Tala. "Yeah... if we don't, someone else is liable wind up like... whoever this was." he motioned to the pool of blood. "Besides... if it is a type of werewolf, then it's best we do it."
Luna sighed & changed to her full wolf form to have slightly more stability but it barly helped she stubbbled over every little stone she past as she left a trail of blood behind her. She was dieing she could feel it. Why had she gone this far? she then colapsed completly & was slowly loosing consiousness  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:43 pm
Finding the strength in his limbs to walk, if slowly, he pulled himself from Tala and motioned for her to stay there. He wasn't really afraid for her, but whatever it was was in bad shape, and the closer Tala got to the source of the blood, the more likely she was to lose control. Thankfully, he didn't need his nose to track the trail; blood coated the rocks and soil in a steady trail, making it easy to follow.
He shortly came upon a... wolf? he frowned. It didn't quite smell the same as a wolf... but this wasn't time to worry. He couldn't really do anything right now, having used up all of his energy earlier, but he did patch her up, using bandages and salves he always carried with him. When the wolf was sufficiently clean, he stood, swaying a little, and called to Tala, "Tala, would you come over here?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:36 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Finding the strength in his limbs to walk, if slowly, he pulled himself from Tala and motioned for her to stay there. He wasn't really afraid for her, but whatever it was was in bad shape, and the closer Tala got to the source of the blood, the more likely she was to lose control. Thankfully, he didn't need his nose to track the trail; blood coated the rocks and soil in a steady trail, making it easy to follow.
He shortly came upon a... wolf? he frowned. It didn't quite smell the same as a wolf... but this wasn't time to worry. He couldn't really do anything right now, having used up all of his energy earlier, but he did patch her up, using bandages and salves he always carried with him. When the wolf was sufficiently clean, he stood, swaying a little, and called to Tala, "Tala, would you come over here?"
Luna felt somthing wrapping around her but her head was to fogged to releize what it was until she heard a voice & her head jerked up & she jumped, lost all concentration & as she jumped to her feet she landed back on the ground on her hands & feet as a human her skirt flowing around her but she was in a defensive pose with her hand on her sword until she releized there were bandages wrapped around her wounds & her eyes glided over them then up to the boy who stood not far from her but her head was still spinning & she soon lost her balance & fell to the ground again barly knowing where she was at all "damn it..." she muttered to herself as she put her hand to her head to keep it from spinning & the pain that shot through her when she moved made it hard to breath  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:59 pm
Making no sudden moves, Akiera looked levelly at the girl. "You know, the more you move, the worse off you'll be. Just relax, I have a friend who will help you... assuming you behave." He knew he sounded like a father talking to a daughter, but the direct speech was the best way to get her attention and cooperation right now.  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:35 am
Tala approached with caution. She saw a girl, lying on her back with her hand on her sword breathing heavily. Bandages covered part of her head but she could see her hands were still bleeding slightly from gripping her sword's handle too tight. She also saw Akiera was swaying slightly. She motioned for him to sit, before approaching the girl with her hands raised by her chest so she could see her palms and meant her no harm. She spoke gently. "Can I help?" she asked the girl politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:51 am
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Tala approached with caution. She saw a girl, lying on her back with her hand on her sword breathing heavily. Bandages covered part of her head but she could see her hands were still bleeding slightly from gripping her sword's handle too tight. She also saw Akiera was swaying slightly. She motioned for him to sit, before approaching the girl with her hands raised by her chest so she could see her palms and meant her no harm. She spoke gently. "Can I help?" she asked the girl politely.
Luna hated asking for help but she knew that this time was a must so she nodded & tried to regain herself & spoke roughly. "I think it's mostly blood loss. Gash in my head & i know i snapped my left ankle i can feel it. I i think my right sholder is out of it's socket cuz it won't move she said. "And major fatiuge but i guess this is all my own stupid fault." She said as she looked at the gashes all over her body & releized just how bad a shape she was in & how completly battered she must look to them. she dressed showed more blook on it then fabric & her hair had come loose & was blood stained as well but her vision was still blured & she finally releized she was still gripping her sword & she let go of it weakly half wondering if she should since the boy probably releized when she changed what she was. Most humans didn't take kindly to thing such as herself. She had to sit up it was hard but it made breathing a bit easier.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 am
Akiera sat down gladly, very releived that Tala had arrived. He was in no shape to do really anything right now. he frowned a little, wondering how the girl had managed to transform... It was only a crecent moon tonight. But he shoved the thought aside. right now, the most important thing was to get the girl back to safety and patch her up before she died from blood loss. "We're going to take you somewhere safe." He said clearly, seeing they were losing the girl. "You'll be fine." He made eye contact with Tala. carry her, and i'll see if I can lead the way. He knew of a safe spot... in fact, it was the place he had planned on taking Tala too before they knew of this girls plight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:49 am
Kat laughed a little, but still stared at the lake with a wary eye. "I've come here a lot, but I've never acually swam in the lake. Call me a coward, but something in the back of my mind just keeps me from it. I don't know what. Yet something keeps me coming back here."

She looked up at Nich, blushing. The slight breeze ruffled their hair, and the scenery only added to the setting of romance that had formed around them. Kat realized that she was in deep now, that she couldn't move or leave if she wanted to. How had he gotten a hold on her these past two days? He made her so happy; ever too willing to do anything. She knew that if he told her to jump off a cliff, she'd trust him too much and comply.

Cabochon

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:00 am
Tala nodded ak Akiera. Gently she picked the girl up stood up slowly. "What's your name?" She asked, keeping her voice soft. She made sure she supported her right arm and shoulder so as to help ease the pain a little. It was lucky she had vague knowledge of what to do to help her. Carefully she started to follow Akiera, keeping her eye on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:51 pm
with faltering steps, Akiera slowly led the way to a seemingly solid rock cliff. It was an optical illusion; the wall had a thin opening wide enough for two people about half a mile away. Stumbling now, he slowly guided them through the forest to the opening. "Through there..." He muttered, dropping to a sitting position. "phew... damn..." he sighed.  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:30 am
Nich smiled. He wasnt sure what was with this girl but it seemed she'd do anything for him.

He sat down on the bank and leant back on his hands. He looked up at her and smiled.

He tried multiple times to keep the hair out of his eyes but it was pointless so he just started talking.

"Allright kat, if your so intent on me staying in your company, what are we gonna do? I hear that were allowed to get married in some central american countries."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 am
Tala quielty followed Akiera into the cave; and then slowly and gently lowered the girl on to a smooth rock shelf near the door. Without turning away from her she asked Akiera, "What should we do? Should we find help from the pack?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Akiera shook his head. "I don't think so... this girl is an oddity. She can change even when the moon isn't full." he said, shrugging a little confused. "Take her back to the pack, and she'll be seen as only a weapon." he frowned. He was like that... since he could partially change, he had been constantly used as an advanced weapon... until he'd found his true abilities, which lay in tactics. "I don't think it's a good idea."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games