Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Safaia
Participating Soquili: Serenade to a Starlit Night
Link to Teepee: teepee

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Stamina! You always have to keep up with whatever life throws at you; good or bad. Good, so you can keep up with those happy feelings~ and the bad, so you can keep your head above the water for the next time you get something good; like awesome wild grain.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: I've always admired one with courage; something that I lack. I think it would match best with intelligence, though. Never forget those silly stories where one stallion charges head on into trouble, and ends up in more than he knew he was getting into!

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: It will help me a lot; I just became a first-time grandmother! And knowing my daughters, I'll need to help out a lot to make sure that my grandchildren grow up right.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: MargeXX
Participating Soquili: Lorin
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What stat do you think is most important and why?: I think intelligence is the most important. It's what sets us apart and allows us to see both sides of issues. Without intelligence and intelligent leaders, I think there would be a lot more chaos in the world and that would not be a good thing.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?:
Intelligence and luck work the best togther in my opinion because you can be the smartest thing in the world, and yet, without any luck, you'll still never get anywhere with most. It takes luck and smarts to be able to convince people to see things your way.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?:
I would use it to be able to teach the new foals important lessons and to try and keep them out of trouble. Plus, without intelligence, I think I would go completely crazy trying to deal with all the youngsters.  

MargeXX

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:42 am
POINTS ADDED

User Image

Owner's Name: FlamingStar-Sama
Participating Soquili: Ame
Link to Teepee: [ Teepee ]

What stat do you think is most important and why?:

Ummmm.. Intelligence? Right?! It's the best one you can have! 8D

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?:
I think all of them could work best with which ever one! You know.. 'Cause like.. They all good good together? o Ao??

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?:
Psssh. My chosen stat has nothing to do with foals.. Oh wait.. Which one did a chose? Maybe it does..? oA O

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ChaosTheories
Participating Soquili: Terra
Link to Teepee: Here

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Courage is the most important, in my opinion. You can be strong and fast and all, but if you aren't brave enough to face your problems, then what's the point?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Well with courage I think you have to be smart too. It'd be stupid to run right into something without thinking about it first. You could get in more trouble that way, you know?

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Anyone has to be pretty courageous to deal with those little snots! Have I mentioned I hate kids? Nasty things, always pestering you for something or other...

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink

-tips head in thought-
"Hmm, well I would have to say intelligence is most important."
-nods with a smile and flick of his tail-
"Yes, definitely Intelligence."

"Uh well, They all work good together."
-shrugging lightly he smiles-
"But if I had to pick one I would say, Stamina and Speed.
What use is Speed if you can't keep it up for a good distance."

-lowers head shyly-
"I'm not sure.. Intelligence would help to raise them right."
-smiles subtly-
"I guess, it could help in other things,
But again I'm not really sure."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:40 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Maion
Link to Teepee:
Home

Intelligence *he flapped his mighty wings gentle sending stray leaves swooping around him* knowing how to assess any situation can be life or death, especially in batter.

Intelligence and Courage work best, having the courage to stand and follow the conclusions you have drawn from your intelligence is a gift that can not be taught.

I would love children of my own, so I will take this as an opportunity to learn as much about thei habits and needs so that I will one day be able to care for my own tenderly and lovingly. My mate and I pray every night to the guardian of the forest for the gift of children.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89
Participating Soquili: Alienore
Link to Teepee: x

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Intelligence, so you know who to talk to and who to stay away from. *Learned that one the hard way*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Hmmm. Toughie. Courage and Luck, so you can face the future, keep trying, and get better at things, thus making the world a better place. biggrin

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: I'm going to use it so I don't make the same mistake I made the other night and can try to help other foals from repeating my mistake!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:32 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bouncy_Pineapple
Participating Soquili: Zillzee

What stat do you think is most important and why?: I think Intellegence is most important because you can have everything you want but it'd be for naught if you can't use it wisely. =O

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Courage and Intelligence. You can have a really good plan but be afraid to do it, or be brave enough to do a really dumb plan. So you need both to do a well thought out plan. ^^

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: I won't end up screwing up the foals in some way because I'm smart enough to know not to. owo Though I don't have any foals so maybe luck is more applicable to this. *cough*  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:28 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape
Participating Soquili: Louis de Pointe du Lac

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Right now...Stamina. It takes Stamina to keep one going through the hard, difficult, times.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Courage and intelligence. It takes intelligence to know when to act on that courage and stand up for something, you have to know when your in the right hence the intelligence.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: I'll be staying away from them so I'm not tempted to do something I shouldn't do, because I have the past knowledge and poor luck and know what would happen if I went and did something to one of them....

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei

"Which do I think is most important?" Klei repeated back as he titled his head and looked off into the sky, nothing in particular. He was ike that for a few seconds before bringing his head down and nodded. "Well.. I think I'll have to say Stamina. If you're always on the move or just active in general you'll need great stamina to continue on. Without it you'll get tired very easily and will be of no use."

"Which two do I think work best together personally or in general? If I went by personal experience I'd have to say stamina and strength." He nodded again.

"My chosen stat was stamina. I don't tend to be in the presence of any foals so it would not have mattered which of the stats I chose. But I guess if I have to answer the question I'd say great stamina could keep me from losing my mind and prevent me from being worn out because of them. I have no children and no friends with children so this can easily be avoidable."

((I'm pretty sure I didnt do this already. XD; *keeps them saved in her teepee once posted*))  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Bennali Sundragyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bennali Sundragyn
Participating Soquili: Astraph
Link to Teepee:here

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Ssspeed. Move fassst and all becomesss easssy. Run them down, keep up, ssslink away out of sssight, act before they can think. Mussst keep them guessssing. If they cannot predict me, they cannot act to prevent me.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Together? Bessst to work alone. But, ssspeed and ssstamina. You mussst be able to ssstay fassst. A quick sssprint can be ussseful, but ssstay fassst and they cannot keep up, cannot outrun you, cannot essscape.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Foalsss? Sssmall onesss? I do not know what to do with sssmall onesss. I may run them through a field, ssshow them how to run, teach them to be fassst. If they pleassse me, I may. If they are fassst, if they are clever, if they are dessserving, I may. If they are lucky, I may. If I am in a good mood, I may. If I cannot sssee the merit in them, if I am in the mood for other thingsss that day, then I ssshall do sssomething elssse, perhapsss. Run them until they cannot run, until they fail. I have no time for failuresss. I have no time for the weak. Even then I may leave them to their mothersss, if I feel the whim to do ssso. Grown, they will ssstill be weak, and no threat, no challenge, no rival to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Aiolos

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Speed. Its how I relax, and let loose. Without my speed I think I would go mad...as well, it allows me to get to my love much faster!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Stamina and Speed. Like when I was fleeing from a Unikalona...I wouldn't have been able to escape if I didn't have the speed to keep ahead, and the stamina to keep going.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: I believe I will need my stamina to help keep up with the kids, as well as... *blushes and coughs* Maybe get some foals of my own. Then I will need all the stamina I can get doing night time runs for whatever my mate is craving. @.@;;

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:01 pm
BONUS STATS FOR JUNE ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for July will be up soon.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Bonus Questions for July are Now Open!

Bonus stats for June have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Trevor
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13285139

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Luck works best with courage because while you may be brave enough to explore the strange hole in the ground, luck is what makes its little mole owner not bite the end of your nose for invading.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Its luck that you find a great spot with no ants for a picnic, lucky that a rain storm hits right after you finish sun tanning for the day... etc  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games