Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:35 pm
Kitty entered Platform 9 3/4. "We're here, Rasey," she said conversationally to the barn owl that had been a present from her parents for doing so well in her OWLs last term. "The platform's awfully empty, though," she frowned slightly and Rasey hooted dolefully. Kitty picked up her new owl, Wingardium Leviosa'd her trunk, and headed onto the train. "Hi Juni, hi Ann!" Kitty grinned happily. "Meet my new owl, Rasey. So how've you two been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:35 pm

Amdise waved goodbye to her parents at King's Cross as she crossed through the barrier to the other side. Smiling up at the train for what seemed like the first time, the 1st year climbed aboard and looked around for the first empty compartment. To her surprise, there sat a fellow Ravenclaw, Anna, sitting with a book. Being a fellow avid reader, she smiled and leaned into the doorway.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" She said, moving into the threshold so that other students could pass per more easily.

spingus

Sparkly Prophet

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm
Carrigan entered the Platform, his arms full with trunks and clothes and anything else he could carry which had not fit inside his trunk. He stopped just short of the train, somewhat breathless between what he was lugging along and the sight of the Express itself, balancing his belongings on one knee as he tried to straighten the haphazard heap in his arms. There was a suspicious lack of a pet within the mess of his possessions-- Carrigan did not have one.

He was surrounded by other students, some Gryffindor, some Ravenclaw, and even the random Hufflepuff student racing towards the train. There was even a single Slytherin girl onboard. There never were that many of them, he noted. Carrigan toed his trunk across the pavement as he shuffled the heap in his arms, grunting softly. He couldn't quell the excitement that churned as anxious nausea in his stomach-- even Carrigan's eternal calm wasn't capable of holding it back. This was his first year at Hogwarts! He was going to learn, and become knowledgable, and in the summer, he could go home and perhaps outdo his sister at his Charms for once. He smiled just a little at that, and stepped onto the train, dragging his heavy trunk up the steps behind him with a clunk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:46 pm
Miranda sees Kaylee sit across from her. "Hi!" She smiles as she sees one of her friends. "I can't believe that we're just days away from Term to begin!"  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:50 pm
"Yea I know But now I got to explain the basics of the wizerding world to my parents since their both muggles I'm The frist wizard in my family since my Great Great Grand Father" she expalained  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:54 pm
"It must be somewhat difficult because they're muggles, not knowing what the wizarding world does." Miranda remember something. "I'm a Pure-Blood, my parents didn't want me to be in Ravenclaw, but Slytherin." She quickly remember what her parents told her. "Nevermind, I probably shouldn't tell you anything else."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:11 pm
"Why not" she said giving Zuzu her cat toy ((A simple ball with a bell in it))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:30 pm
Miranda braced herself for the worst. "My parents are..." She leaned foward and whispered to Kaylee. "...they're Death Eaters." Miranda leaned back in her seat, hoping that her parents wouldn't find out that she had told a dark secret.  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:33 pm
"Wait your parents wouldn't be happy with me and you being friends since most death eaters Are like pure blood maniacs No offence though but most are and considering That I'm a muggle born" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:43 pm
Miranda knew that something like this would happen. "I know, but all my friends here are muggles. I haven't told my parents about any of my friends. When I had asked them to get me Peeps from the muggle world, they went balistic! When they found out I was in Ravenclaw, they were so furious!" Miranda remember when she had told them that they needed to stop working for Voldemort. "I remember when I had mentioned...the...um...Him infront of my parents, they got so mad. They think that they'll be tracked down by the Ministry of Magic."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:48 pm
"Yea unfortunately your right but ohh well" she said " Another plus of having muggle parents you probably don't have to worry about getting in trouble with You Know who and the minstry of magic  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:52 pm
Miranda shrugs. "Sometimes I wish that I were either Half-Blood or muggle born.  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:54 pm
"Why why not be pure blood but with normel parents who aren't death eaters" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:01 pm
Miranda rethinks it. "True..."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 pm
"Yes" she said  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games