Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed madly. "T-Thanks..." he murmured. He then kissed her lips lightly. "Alright, I'll join!"
Kali's eyes dropped as Katori squealed and hugged him, she smiled and gave her a suggestion, "Why dont you and Touya do an Ice scating act or something?"

He blushed madly. "Why am I cursed with irresitability?" he said a bit too loud, and everyone heard.
Kali's mouth dropped, she spun aorund to Touya, "What do you say Ice Prince? Think we can pull it off?" Touya smiled and nodded, "Got any costumes?" Kali nodded, "I have one or two I made...."

He felt a bit sad. "K-Kali...can I talk to you in private for a minute..." he asked, pulling away from Katori gently.
Kali spun around and nodded, "Sure and led him down the path way, "I see your really fond of Kartori..." She said in a gently voice

"That isn't true...I love you, you know that.." he said hugging her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:22 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed madly. "Why am I cursed with irresitability?" he said a bit too loud, and everyone heard.
Kali's mouth dropped, she spun aorund to Touya, "What do you say Ice Prince? Think we can pull it off?" Touya smiled and nodded, "Got any costumes?" Kali nodded, "I have one or two I made...."

He felt a bit sad. "K-Kali...can I talk to you in private for a minute..." he asked, pulling away from Katori gently.
Kali spun around and nodded, "Sure and led him down the path way, "I see your really fond of Kartori..." She said in a gently voice

"That isn't true...I love you, you know that.." he said hugging her.
Sh epuleld away, "Better learn those lines and choreds if you dont wanna get beat by a guy in tights." She smiled as she walked back to her room with the other girls leaving all the other guys by themselves  

yuyufangirl
Captain

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:23 pm
Lianna, Ayaia and Saiyuri sat on Kali's bed as she pulled out drawings of costumes she had made, "here is the guys and here is the girls."
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:29 pm
He sighed going back to wear the guys were, and flopped down into a chair, quite depressed. "This sucks...."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:27 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
He sighed going back to wear the guys were, and flopped down into a chair, quite depressed. "This sucks...."
"Whats wrong laddy? You look like a drunk without a drop o ale in teh world!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:05 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I just feel...Kali doesn't love me anymore..." he murmured. "Guys...could you tell them I'm not going to be in the contest?" he asked, getting up and walking away, looking down as he felt tears well up in his eyes. "I'll be outside if anyone needs me...." he murmured, going out and standing in front of the school, crying silently.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:14 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I just feel...Kali doesn't love me anymore..." he murmured. "Guys...could you tell them I'm not going to be in the contest?" he asked, getting up and walking away, looking down as he felt tears well up in his eyes. "I'll be outside if anyone needs me...." he murmured, going out and standing in front of the school, crying silently.
Touya shook his head and tapped him on the shoulder, "You do know why she pciked me right? For a contest partner? Its because she knows you dont like me, she's testing you to see if you really do still love her...she's expecting you to make it a contest with her...just something fun. She's not tryign to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya shook his head and tapped him on the shoulder, "You do know why she pciked me right? For a contest partner? Its because she knows you dont like me, she's testing you to see if you really do still love her...she's expecting you to make it a contest with her...just something fun. She's not tryign to hurt you."

"Too late." he mumured.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:24 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Too late." he mumured.
"If you back out of this she will think you hate her, you were the one to kiss Katori and accept right off the bat heroffer, Kali was going to ask you the same thing, and Kaotri knew it! You back out now and Kali's gunna think you Love Katori more than her....do you?"?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:28 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Too late." he mumured.
"If you back out of this she will think you hate her, you were the one to kiss Katori and accept right off the bat heroffer, Kali was going to ask you the same thing, and Kaotri knew it! You back out now and Kali's gunna think you Love Katori more than her....do you?"?

"What the...HELL NO!" he said. "I only like Katori as a friend, but every time she kisses me, it makes it harder to tell her that, cause I dont want to hurt her.....Damn it, fine. I'll enter the stupid contest, but only for Kali."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:31 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Too late." he mumured.

"What the...HELL NO!" he said. "I only like Katori as a friend, but every time she kisses me, it makes it harder to tell her that, cause I dont want to hurt her.....Damn it, fine. I'll enter the stupid contest, but only for Kali."
"good." Touya smiled backign up, "Cause she expects you to win."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:37 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Too late." he mumured.

"Great...." he grumbled. "Well...I had better find Katori.." he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:41 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Too late." he mumured.

"she's with Kali in her room I'd better get her so we can pratice" he said lightly and carefully walkign to her room,

"Or should I do somethign more Christmas-y?" She asked, Katori nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:58 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Too late." he mumured.

"she's with Kali in her room I'd better get her so we can pratice" he said lightly and carefully walkign to her room,

He knocked on her door before Touya could, and opened. "Hey Kali, Katori....Katori. We need to go practice!" he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:15 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He knocked on her door before Touya could, and opened. "Hey Kali, Katori....Katori. We need to go practice!" he said.
Katori jumped up smiling,"I would go with soemthing more Christmas-y Kali, after all the hoildays are coming up!" Kali nodded and showed Touya a pictures he blushed and nodded quickly taking the piicture and foldign it p, stickign it in his back pocket, "I like that one."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff