Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:51 pm

fish_are_ebil
Voila!
Nice. Put some shoes on.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:58 am

*Walks in and sits on couch*

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:25 pm

xp Why hasn't there been anyone here today? crying
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:00 am

Hiiii!!! anyone here?! *looks around*

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:03 am

Isobel Bellamy
Hiiii!!! anyone here?! *looks around*
Heya biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:06 am

hey! *huggles DD*

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:15 am

Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
*hugs back* I was just thinking of how a goth guild is "supposed" to be like(As if we though we're all vampires and and all we talked about was death) blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:19 am

deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
*hugs back* I was just thinking of how a goth guild is "supposed" to be like(As if we though we're all vampires and and all we talked about was death) blaugh
Meh the way I see it, we're goths (most of us) already why the hell do the cleche thing of vampires, blood and death? *has a thing about non-conforming to anything and rebelling against authority sweatdrop *

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:21 am

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! *huggles DD half to death* kyaaa!!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:25 am

Isobel Bellamy
I LOVE YOU!!!!!! *huggles DD half to death* kyaaa!!!
xd *hugs back* I hope you get the top soon mrgreen

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:27 am

Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
Meh the way I see it, we're goths (most of us) already why the hell do the cleche thing of vampires, blood and death? *has a thing about non-conforming to anything and rebelling against authority sweatdrop *
I dunno
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:29 am

deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
I dunno
*sighs* sad, sad people. Though some are fun when they don't take themselves too seriously

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:34 am

Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
I dunno
*sighs* sad, sad people. Though some are fun when they don't take themselves too seriously
Yep 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:42 am

deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
I dunno
Yep 3nodding
I mainly make fun of the goths that only tlak about that stuff......and say they're poseurs......and make fun of their make up (I like make-up but when the person looks like a cheap hooker then I'm going to town)

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:48 am

Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
hey! *huggles DD*
I dunno
Yep 3nodding
I mainly make fun of the goths that only tlak about that stuff......and say they're poseurs......and make fun of their make up (I like make-up but when the person looks like a cheap hooker then I'm going to town)
blaugh Yeah. We don't have many of those here but we have the preps that think "goth" is cool and try to dress like us xp
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games