Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:35 pm
jinxercat2006

((how....sweet burning_eyes ))

Kat's eyes flickered open. "W..w..what's going on?" she asked, seeing Daniel, but not remembering where she was or why. Her neck felt sore and as she put a hand to it, she saw blood on her fingers. "W..w..what?" she said, dazed and confused.

"Umm...Well. I'll tell you what happened if you promise not to be mad at me. I can tell you just this until you answer, you'll be fine." Daniel said, looking like a was furious with himself. But he would contain himself, for Kat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:11 pm
SweetHugz
Lauren kept on walking on the beach, tears were streaming down her face. She wasn't until halfway around the island before she sat down on the sandy floor. She was cold, hungry and very lonely. "I wish Marbles was here." She thought. "I feel so sad that I just want to die." Lauren wrapped her arms around her knees sobbed silently to herself, her long blond hair that reflected off of the moonlight was covering most of her body, making her kinda of blend in with the sand.

Taylor sighed, holding Marbles in his arms as he made his way back to where he had left Pip and Lauren. "Ahh, she'll be happy to see you!" he smiled as he made his way to the ground, though, only Pip was there. "Umm, Pip...where's Lauren?" he asked rather awkwardly. "Oh, she left..." she smiled gently, looking at the cute puppy. He frown lightly. "Oh, come on!" he snarled as he started to walk away. Pip smiled eviliy as she slowly walked after him. "Ahh, don't worry about it. She'll be fine!"

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:40 pm
((tis ok, i just almost abandoned the RP scream
the nerve of meh....))

Kat rubbed her eyes, trying to calm down. She sighed. "Alright, tell me," she said, her voice shakeing, wondering what on earth had happened to her. She wasn't so sure she was as alright as he had said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:23 pm
((:O GASP ! HOW DARE THEE!?))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:27 pm
((i guess i'm just evil that way...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:28 pm
((... crying That hurts my feelings...I thought we were in loove!!))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:33 pm
((O.o...... crazy person.... STAY AWAY FROM MEH!!! *runs*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:50 pm
((....I sowwy...

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:55 pm
((SOWWY DOESN'T CUT IT!!!!!!
lolz, jk, jk
i is sorry too cool ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:24 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
SweetHugz
Lauren kept on walking on the beach, tears were streaming down her face. She wasn't until halfway around the island before she sat down on the sandy floor. She was cold, hungry and very lonely. "I wish Marbles was here." She thought. "I feel so sad that I just want to die." Lauren wrapped her arms around her knees sobbed silently to herself, her long blond hair that reflected off of the moonlight was covering most of her body, making her kinda of blend in with the sand.

Taylor sighed, holding Marbles in his arms as he made his way back to where he had left Pip and Lauren. "Ahh, she'll be happy to see you!" he smiled as he made his way to the ground, though, only Pip was there. "Umm, Pip...where's Lauren?" he asked rather awkwardly. "Oh, she left..." she smiled gently, looking at the cute puppy. He frown lightly. "Oh, come on!" he snarled as he started to walk away. Pip smiled eviliy as she slowly walked after him. "Ahh, don't worry about it. She'll be fine!"
[ biggrin You got Marbles!]
Lauren ran into a forest and she kept running. "I don't even know where I'm going." She thought.Lauren ran so fast the she couldn't stop herself, right in front of her was an edge of the cliff. She tried to stop but she couldn't. She fell down head first. Her golden hair was streaming out right behind her. Suddenly white wings appeared out her back, she let out a gasp of surprised and pain. The wings hovered in midair for a few seconds before she flew back up to the edge of the cliff.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:48 pm
jinxercat2006
the nerve of meh....))

Kat rubbed her eyes, trying to calm down. She sighed. "Alright, tell me," she said, her voice shakeing, wondering what on earth had happened to her. She wasn't so sure she was as alright as he had said.

((My computer is fixed! Yay!))

"Okay well..." Daniel began. Eventually he explain the whole story with way too many "I'm sorry"s at the end. Again he said "I'm Sorry." and went to get something to wash her neck with.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:53 am
-N-3GA H3R-O-
jinxercat2006
the nerve of meh....))

((My computer is fixed! Yay!))

"Okay well..." Daniel began. Eventually he explain the whole story with way too many "I'm sorry"s at the end. Again he said "I'm Sorry." and went to get something to wash her neck with.

((congrats *shakes hand*))

"It's ok, really." Kat said, still in a little shock, but once he had explained it, she felt better, almost sorry for him. "Really, it's fine." she said, trying to reassure him. The blood had stopped running down her neck and she tried to scrape the died blood off her skin.  

jinxercat2006

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:44 pm
jinxercat2006

((congrats *shakes hand*))

"It's ok, really." Kat said, still in a little shock, but once he had explained it, she felt better, almost sorry for him. "Really, it's fine." she said, trying to reassure him. The blood had stopped running down her neck and she tried to scrape the died blood off her skin.

((Lol...))

"Thank god!" Daniel said as he handed her a wet facecloth. "It will never happen again, I promise." he said, looking sort of relieved that she forgave him. "You're going to have to put a bandage on that and take it off at night. That helps it heal faster." he added with a small smile as he also handed her some bandages.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:25 pm
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
SweetHugz

[ biggrin You got Marbles!]
Lauren ran into a forest and she kept running. "I don't even know where I'm going." She thought.Lauren ran so fast the she couldn't stop herself, right in front of her was an edge of the cliff. She tried to stop but she couldn't. She fell down head first. Her golden hair was streaming out right behind her. Suddenly white wings appeared out her back, she let out a gasp of surprised and pain. The wings hovered in midair for a few seconds before she flew back up to the edge of the cliff.
((I did!))

He started to run around the island, Pip close behind and Marbles tightly in hand. "Hey....wait....up!" she yelled after him, but be ignored her. He found his way to the cliff to see what he thought was Lauren. He gently put Marbles down onto the ground and he ran to Lauren, gently licking her toes.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:25 am
Lauren was lying on the grass while the wings was stretch out, one wing almost touch Taylor while the other wing's very tip was dangling over the cliff. Her eyes were really wide because she nearly died, she moved a shaky hand .  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff