Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:30 am
[ sweatdrop I don't know where to start at the moment, so lost ><
Edit: I'll jsut post something I guess :l]

Sage sat on a bench in a crouch, her eyes watching people as they passed. Shrinking back at their weary looks, her hazy eyes traced the faces of the people that passed her. The wind blowing her damp hair around her face in a dance as she sat there in slence. I'm alone agian.. she whispered in her thoughts, the one thing the rest of the world couldn't take from her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:46 am
[ sweatdrop I don't know where to start at the moment, so lost ><]
((Well, what's your animal??))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:51 am
FreakyF R E A K Y

[._. I just edited my post xD A wolf =3 ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:56 am
The only two people amongst us right now that are allowed to drive are Arella and Shadow... but they don't even know how! Oh, if only I was another year older. Naomi thought. What do we do now?

((wait... we don't even know you yet! xd never mind))  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:01 am
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Umm...then she could have wondered into the backyard without noticing?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:02 am
[ It is alright =3 and you do not have to call me by my full user if you wish. I believe I put her age as 18-19 ._. ]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:02 am
"I couldn't have learnt to drive before, in England we can only start once we're 17." She bit her lip, but then she smiled. "Shadow, if we helped you do you think you could get the wires which connect the brakes? Once we've done that, even if the guy does come back he'll have a nasty surprise. And it'll be rather funny. I know a warehouse were we can stay, I've stayed there before I don't think anyone knows about it." She looked at the others for response.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:03 am
Shadow sat and smiled at Naomi. "What's the matter sunshine? Somethin' troublein' ya?" he asked, looking up at the sky. He gave a yawn a streched lightly, then stood up, scanning the area for the van.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:03 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Umm...then she could have wondered into the backyard without noticing?))

[Alright =3 I'll psot that in just a second]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:09 am
Naomi hissed at him. "Why're you always calling me Sunshine?" she asked in disgust. What a terrible goody two shoes name! Blehcky! Yeesh!  

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:13 am
Arella smiled at Naomi. "You could always just call him Mousey."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:14 am
Shadow just snorted lightly. "Well, that's my name for you. Naomi's a nice name and all...but I like calling you Sunshine." he snickered some. Sooner or later, I'll have a name for everyone and I've given some people some that aren't...well, aren't nice. Would you like a crap one?" he asked, tilting his head at the girl. "Wow...you get upset easily, don't you?" he smiled, running his hand through his hair lightly.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:19 am
[ I don't post as a 18-19 year old most of the time xD I should have put her age 16 but I forgot ._. only because she will not sound so old xD]

Sage heard some talking to her left and silently slid off the bench and wandered over to it. She snickered at their bickering and brushed her black bangs out of her eyes. Sounds happy she thought, the weight of silence hung over her like jail bars. She looked at them, wishing she could be so happy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:25 am
"Good point," she started smiling again. "No, wait... Ratty! Yes, that's the perfect name for a little stinky rat. Err... no offence!" Naomi grinned ingeniously at Shadow. "But enough of this chit-chat for now... this rat has got to do what he has to do at the time. Let's find the white van."

Fire barked encouragingly.

"Do you know where the vehicle is, Fire?" asked Naomi, hoping that her little wolf would be the another hero of the day, next to the others. After all, animals counted too!

Fire woofed and led the way, with Naomi following hopefully. In no time the white van was in pure sight.

"Such a good boy," Naomi praised and fed him a treat. "Hey guys, we found the vehicle! C'mon!" she waved to the others.

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:32 am
Arella stopped, silent and frozen. Silently she morphed into a cat and moved into the bush she stood next to. Creeping round she saw another girl, standing in the bushes.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games