Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:06 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
She laughed and shrugged. "Cant help it. I love my music loud." She smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you Kazuma."
"What grade are you in."
He scratched the back of his head, not knowing.
"You look like a senior, but seniors don't try to be obnoxious...... not sayin' that you are."
He smirked.
She smirked. "11th and I have my obnoxious moments." She looked him up and down. "What grade are you in?" She looked liked she was almost examining him.
"10th. Aww, your older than me."
He slumped down.
"Oh well, it's not like it means anything. Are you in any clubs?"
He started to walk to the lobby.
She followed him with her hands behind her head. "Soccer and track. Im a big sports kinda girl." She nodded looking out one of the windows as they past it. "What about you?" She said as she looked outside.
"I'm am....... was, on the b-ball team. But I got kicked off for misconduct."
He laughed at what he did, which should have got him expelled.
"But that's all in the past now. Coach will let me back on sooner or later."
He looked back at the girl.
"It's nice your into sports, not beauty pagnents and whatever. Even though you do look good."
He laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:15 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
She laughed and shrugged. "Cant help it. I love my music loud." She smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you Kazuma."
"What grade are you in."
He scratched the back of his head, not knowing.
"You look like a senior, but seniors don't try to be obnoxious...... not sayin' that you are."
He smirked.
She smirked. "11th and I have my obnoxious moments." She looked him up and down. "What grade are you in?" She looked liked she was almost examining him.
He slumped down.
She followed him with her hands behind her head. "Soccer and track. Im a big sports kinda girl." She nodded looking out one of the windows as they past it. "What about you?" She said as she looked outside.
"It's nice your into sports, not beauty pagnents and whatever. Even though you do look good."
He laughed.
She turned to him and laughed. "Thanks and the whole bueaty pagents were never my thing. I perfer football over a dress anyday." She smiled and fiddled with her ponytail.

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:21 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
He slumped down.
He laughed.
She turned to him and laughed. "Thanks and the whole beauty pagents were never my thing. I perfer football over a dress anyday." She smiled and fiddled with her ponytail.
"Your one of the first girls i've ever heard say that."
He started to rub one of his bangs, walkin up to a soda machine. He put some money in, and got some Lemonade.
"You want one?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:26 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
He slumped down.
He laughed.
She turned to him and laughed. "Thanks and the whole beauty pagents were never my thing. I perfer football over a dress anyday." She smiled and fiddled with her ponytail.
He started to rub one of his bangs, walkin up to a soda machine. He put some money in, and got some Lemonade.
"You want one?"
"Alot of guys think its kinda weird, but I really dont care." She nodded a bit walking over to the machine. "Yeah why not." Reaching into her pocket she took out some money and handed it to him. "Here put that in there."

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:35 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
He laughed.
"You want one?"
"Alot of guys think its kinda weird, but I really dont care." She nodded a bit walking over to the machine. "Yeah why not." Reaching into her pocket she took out some money and handed it to him. "Here put that in there."
Kazuma looked at her for a few seconds.
"You do know your a girl right."
He put the money between her headphones and her neck, then put some more of his own money in the machine. He pushed the Lemonade button on the machine, which read 'SOLD OUT' in little digital letters.
"Aww.... comon.."
He pushed some other buttons like 'Hi-C' and 'Cola' but none of them worked, until he started pushing buttons randomly. He machine finally started to make noise, and dropped out a bottle of water. Kazuma slumped down.
"Stupid machine....."
He looked at the girl, and gave her the lemonade.
"You can have that."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:39 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
He laughed.
"You want one?"
He put the money between her headphones and her neck, then put some more of his own money in the machine. He pushed the Lemonade button on the machine, which read 'SOLD OUT' in little digital letters.
"Aww.... comon.."
He pushed some other buttons like 'Hi-C' and 'Cola' but none of them worked, until he started pushing buttons randomly. He machine finally started to make noise, and dropped out a bottle of water. Kazuma slumped down.
"Stupid machine....."
"You can have that."

Removing her momey from her headphones she placed it back in her pocket. Watching him she couldn't help but giggle at him playing around with the machine. When he handed the lemonade to her she smiled. "Thanks alot." She opened it and took a sip. "Wow its good." She smiled a bit.

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:46 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"You want one?"
"Aww.... comon.."
"Stupid machine....."
"You can have that."

Removing her momey from her headphones she placed it back in her pocket. Watching him she couldn't help but giggle at him playing around with the machine. When he handed the lemonade to her she smiled. "Thanks alot." She opened it and took a sip. "Wow its good." She smiled a bit.
"Speak for yourself."
He said, with his hand on his forehead. He hated anything without taste. He didn't bother to open the water, and tossing it up and down.
"And it's no problem. Just bein' nice."
He patted her head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"You want one?"
"Aww.... comon.."
"Stupid machine....."
"You can have that."

"Speak for yourself."
He said, with his hand on his forehead. He hated anything without taste. He didn't bother to open the water, and tossing it up and down.
He patted her head.
She took a few more sips and handed it to him. "Here, we'll share it." She nodded smileing.

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"Aww.... comon.."
"Stupid machine....."
"You can have that."

"Speak for yourself."
He patted her head.
She took a few more sips and handed it to him. "Here, we'll share it." She nodded smileing.
"You really aren't like other girls."
He laughed, and raised it slightly into the air, tipping it over and drinking some. He wiped his mouth with his hand and gave it back.
"Thanks."
An announcer came on the P.A. system, saying it was 'lights out time'.
"Well, I gotta get going. I guess i'll see you around."
He hugged her slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:58 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"Aww.... comon.."
"Stupid machine....."
"You can have that."

"Speak for yourself."
He patted her head.
He laughed, and raised it slightly into the air, tipping it over and drinking some. He wiped his mouth with his hand and gave it back.
"Thanks."
He hugged her slightly.
She smiled. "No problem." After the annucement was over she started to head back to her room. "See you later." She waved, putting back on her head phones and singing.

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:04 pm
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"Speak for yourself."
He patted her head.
"Thanks."
He hugged her slightly.
She smiled. "No problem." After the annucement was over she started to head back to her room. "See you later." She waved, putting back on her head phones and singing.
He waved back at her at headed up the stairs to his room.

(( Cyaz gotta go. >< ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:09 pm
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
II Kazuma II
x - - Misery Angel - - x
"Speak for yourself."
He patted her head.
"Thanks."
He hugged her slightly.
He waved back at her at headed up the stairs to his room.

(( Cyaz gotta go. >< ))
She smiled taking the final sip of her lemonade. "Kazuma..." She smirked and continued signing until she got to her room.

[[ OKies bai! ]]

J e z e b e l xo

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:24 am
((Umm...Kazuma? Can you have more than one character?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:47 am
Rose wore her head phones around her neck, basticing her music loud enough so she could hear it even though they werent on her ears. She had a soda in her hand, taking a sip she sighed as she wandered around the hallways.

J e z e b e l xo

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:23 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
((Umm...Kazuma? Can you have more than one character?))
(( You can have 1 student and 1 teacher. ))

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff