Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:29 pm
"I'll say this: I always have a reason for doing something or not doing something." Kat swam up to Glane and tread water beside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:05 pm
"Ahhh I see, so you want the kisse then" Glane raised his eyebrow in a lok of joking curiosity "Then I might as wel start swimming" he flashed a quick smile and jetted away towards the end of the pool he had just now noticed that they were already very near and he smiled as he turned to look back at her, his smile seemed very deviant, a boyish, truly happy smile...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:19 pm
"...Possibly." Kat smiled. "You won." And with that, she dove under water, and when she came back up, her black hair was hanging down all over in thin strands. She puched it out of her face. "That was refreashing..." she said. She could be random at times, but then her eyes connected with his, and stayed that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:48 pm
Rayne nearly toppled over with the heavy box still in her arms. "Oof--! Sorry..!" she squeaked to the new guest. Carefully, she guided the box down to the closest chair with Ronin and patted herself off. Movie stuff for tonight, she thought to Ronin in his head, guesturing with her index finger to her lips about what she just did.
She turned to the new guest. "Hello, there! You're welcome here, as long as you want to stay." She smiled warmly and quickly, turning back toward the box.
A flask of water came out of nowhere and a silver streak formed into a knife-like piece of ice that Rayne held in her hand. With a simple swipe, she opened the box easily and found a DVD player, Satellite stuff, other TV-related stuff, and tons of movies that were yet to be watched. The blade of ice turned back into a streak of silver that retreated quickly back into her flask which also disappeared quickly.  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:58 pm
When Glane's and Kat's eyes locked, it was as if the deep black stormy color of her eyes drew him in to her, he swam close to her, slowly and carefully, as if he were afraid to break her beautiful petite body...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:56 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne nearly toppled over with the heavy box still in her arms. "Oof--! Sorry..!" she squeaked to the new guest. Carefully, she guided the box down to the closest chair with Ronin and patted herself off. Movie stuff for tonight, she thought to Ronin in his head, guesturing with her index finger to her lips about what she just did.
She turned to the new guest. "Hello, there! You're welcome here, as long as you want to stay." She smiled warmly and quickly, turning back toward the box.
A flask of water came out of nowhere and a silver streak formed into a knife-like piece of ice that Rayne held in her hand. With a simple swipe, she opened the box easily and found a DVD player, Satellite stuff, other TV-related stuff, and tons of movies that were yet to be watched. The blade of ice turned back into a streak of silver that retreated quickly back into her flask which also disappeared quickly.
Ronin smiled, both at the fact that they'll have movie night and thet fact that she can make a water blade. "Mizu no tsurugi...." he whispered to himself. Then it ocured to him that his katana was missing. "Oh crap!! Where did it go?!?" he yelped frantically, for that katana was the closest thing next to his friends  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 pm
Never before had she felt like this. Kat had always held everything in... she had been the girl who never trusted anybody, who never talked. But this guy, he brought something out in her. Never before had she felt like glass, ever so eagar to drop and break. As he drew closer, she knew is she was standing, she would have fainted by now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:59 am
Glane wrapped his arms around her waist, as careful as he had swam, he leaned in towards her, his eyes closed... ((AHHHH ITS SHORT sad ))  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:00 am
vampslayer3
Glane wrapped his arms around her waist, as careful as he had swam, he leaned in towards her, his eyes closed... ((AHHHH ITS SHORT sad ))

((tis ok 3nodding ))
Kat was hopelessly caught in his eyes and his embrace, and closed her eyes when he did. She felt like she wasn't swimming anymore, just floating in mid-air, supported only by him.
((oh, and nice hockey mask, it makes you look like a serial killer blaugh
@ Rayne: hope we're not being too romantic sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:54 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

((tis ok 3nodding ))
Kat was hopelessly caught in his eyes and his embrace, and closed her eyes when he did. She felt like she wasn't swimming anymore, just floating in mid-air, supported only by him.

((Yea joo gots a point <(^.^<) three cheers for funky smiley! And as for romantic, yea srry XP ))
Glane's lips landed upon hers softly, and they kissed, it was so right to him, 'I hope I don't get slapped' he thought to himself, he had always been slighty self-conscious around girls... ((Yay this one's longer smile ))  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:36 pm
"I'll be right back, Rayne-dono!" He bowed quickly, but respectfully and he rushed throughout the cafe looking for his precious blade. "Dammit where could it be?!?!?" he looked aorund the 1st floor and 2nd floor, but found nothing. He also looked outside in the pool area, where he fell off this morning. "Have you guys seen my katana? It has a red sheathe an-" but the two of them were busy having their moment together, and felt that he shouldn't bother them. So Ronin looked elsewhere for his blade....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:56 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

((tis ok 3nodding ))

((Oh, pshaw! If people don't like romance, then they don't have to read it. Do what you want as long as you two don't cyber in here, okies? ^_^))  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Ronin Misaki
"I'll be right back, Rayne-dono!" He bowed quickly, but respectfully and he rushed throughout the cafe looking for his precious blade. "Dammit where could it be?!?!?" he looked aorund the 1st floor and 2nd floor, but found nothing. He also looked outside in the pool area, where he fell off this morning. "Have you guys seen my katana? It has a red sheathe an-" but the two of them were busy having their moment together, and felt that he shouldn't bother them. So Ronin looked elsewhere for his blade....

Rayne looked perplexed at first but then concluded to him, "How about on the roof? Or in your room?" She turned to absently put the equipment on the big screen and out of sheer laziness, used her water whip to retrieve some tools out of the box, although she hadn't noticed this. "Or you could check the kitchen.." she drifted. Why on earth leave a katana in the kitchen, much less USE it in there..? She softly blushed and hid her face in her long hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:22 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Rayne looked perplexed at first but then concluded to him, "How about on the roof? Or in your room?" She turned to absently put the equipment on the big screen and out of sheer laziness, used her water whip to retrieve some tools out of the box, although she hadn't noticed this. "Or you could check the kitchen.." she drifted. Why on earth leave a katana in the kitchen, much less USE it in there..? She softly blushed and hid her face in her long hair.
((Idk make sushi? lol i got home from school to find HALO 3 on my bed ^.^ ))  

vampslayer3

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games